Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,500
THE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The educational system is a key area where it is possible to
intervene and present entrepreneurship as a viable alternative to
dependent employment. The support for this view comes from a widely
literature review of enterprise, entrepreneurship and business
creation. The idea is also present in the European Union
recommendations. (see Action plan to promote entrepreneurship and
competitiveness – Best action plan and green paper on entrepreneurship)
which refers to the promotion of entrepreneurship through the
education system from primary school to university as a main goal.
Recent literature review evaluates or measure the impact of general education on entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial activity suggests some possible generalizations. Evidence suggesting a positive link between education and entrepreneurship is robust. “it is becoming clear that entrepreneurship or certain facet on it can be taught”. Most of the imperical studies indicate that entrepreneurship can be taught, at least encouraged by entrepreneurship education. In addition, the entrepreneurship role can be culturally and experimentally acquired and therefore influenced by education and training. Thus the present educational system should encourage the concept of an enterprise culture.
Works advance the idea that formal entrepreneurship education affects the attitudes of students, influencing them in the direction of future career and affect their propensity for entrepreneurship when they become adults. In this sense, the pedagogical approach should encourage children to make decisions and accept mistakes as part of their learning process, underline the importance to develop a common framework to evaluate, compare and improve the design of educational programs of entrepreneurship. It is important to create the right entrepreneurship environment at the educational institution. Entrepreneurial activities should be integrated into the programmes of the institution from an early stage and need to be supported by school culture. Thus, in entrepreneurship education literature, primary, secondary and tertiary schools have received growing attention and enterprise education programmes in tertiary schools were confirmed to be important for later entrepreneurial intentions. It is believed that the ideal stage to acquire basic knowledge about entrepreneurship and to foster a positive attitude towards entrepreneurship is during childhood and adolescence years.
The knowledge of student’s entrepreneurial characteristics that have more impact on entrepreneurial intentions can be an important contribution for the development of adequate educational programmes related with entrepreneurship and business creation.
STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
It is not an over statement stating that no business start up can strive successfully with out its own teething problems, an so this work enumerated some of the problems which are paramount to start up intention among the students of higher institutions
- What is the entrepreneurial intention of students of higher institution?
- What is the effect of locus of control on the start up intention?
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The internet can be conceived as a rich, multi layered complex ever changing text for information...Continue Reading »
2. PERCEPTION OF MOTHERS ON THE TEACHING OF SEX EDUCATION AT JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL IN OHAOZARA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EBONYI STATE» ABSTRACT This study sought to examine the perception of mothers on the teaching of sex education at Junior Secondary School Level in Ohaozara Local Go...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was on the factors associated with mass failure of students in the social studies in secondary schools in Nsukka L.G.A of Enugu St...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This survey research conducted to find out the effect of broken homes on primary school pupils academic achievement in Jere Local Government ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The National Policy on Education (2010) States That “education is not only the greatest for...Continue Reading »
6. EFFECT OF TWO TEACHING METHODS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENUGU EDUCATION ZONE» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY INTRODUCTION Teaching method is the main factor necessary for impacting knowledge to the students or pupils. A num...Continue Reading »
7. EFFECT OF COOPERATIVE LEARNING ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN BASIC TECHNOLOGY IN ONELGA RIVERS STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction In order to teach effectively, the teachers must have sufficient knowledge about the students, in addition to the knowled...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The As there are different scholars in computer science, so are there different definitions of co...Continue Reading »
9. INFLUENCE OF SCHOOL FACILITIES AND STUDENT’S ACADEMY PERFORMANCE IN PHYSICS IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF AKWA IBOM ST...» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page Declaration Certification Dedication Acknowledgements Table of Contents Abstract CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the influence principal’s gender has on teachers’ work behaviours in secondary schools in Anambra State. ...Continue Reading »