Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Research
Distance learning is backed with computer use & ICT, that have a tendency to develop into a basic part of elementary schools but additionally for colleges and institutions (private owned or public establishments). Consequently, analyst and partners perceive the way of accessing the field just through an innovative point of view does not ensure effective information exchange. Additionally, inside such a far off learning environment, the scholars ought to have complete control of where, when and how the important information can be gotten.
According to (Mayes, 2004); who contends non-availability of standard speculations only intended in respect to online training, however just “computerized”
improvements of it all. Besides it was obvious in spite of the fact that instructors and scholars are creative with respect to information communication and technology literacy. Numerous endeavor have not been broadly acknowledged because
unsatisfactory configuration and application results.
One ought not to disregard the fact stipulated by (Dewey, 2008), genuine learning ought to be predicated on skills and keeping in mind the end goal to increase new information, non-stop testing and evaluation is vital. From this perspective, conventional learning speculations are inescapable and ought not to be overlooked regardless of how concentrated the technological advancement is.
According to (Schank and Cleary 1995); the primary test of computer use is to facilitate courses improvement as indicated by affirmed human learning methods.
Additionally, it is broadly confirmed that the impact of latest trend of innovations on training was enhanced when it is accordingly coordinated in education proceedings. The advantages originating from information communication and technology engage the conventional methods for course plan requesting coordinated efforts among scholars and requiring their cooperation in creating an output at the completion of the course taken.
Despite what might be expected, conventional classroom based displays strategies close with a synopsis from the instructor overlooking the information communication and technology potential that encourages scholars to communicate through pictures, sound, video and contextual analysis that might convey a comprehensive response to the inquiries asked in class.
Whilst addressing different problems encountered by scholars group in indirect learning, according to (Larsen 2002); realized networked scholars will find it difficult in taking decisions predicated on scholastic demands, interest, and more didactic characteristics in training. According to (Katz-stone, 2000); it was also detected that a well composed staff emotionally supportive network makes a valuable learning setting in which there is collaboration and transfer of knowledge. Furthermore, according to (Mangan & Rosenbaum, 2001); some instructive specialist noticed that web-courses are in addition intuitive in essence than the conventional courses.
1.3 Aim of the Research
It gives detailed analysis of scholar‟s disposition towards computer use in Babcock University Ogun State, Nigeria. In order to accomplish this task, questionnaires will be given to scholars (Second year, Third year and Fourth year) to amass data. After which semi-structured examination will be completed arbitrarily with the members in the review. The benefit of computer use to scholars will be the significant center of the research.
The research questions are specified below:
• How to ascertain if university students‟ attitude towards using computer use will
have a positive impact on their learning style?
• How do students‟ appraise the quality of computer use?
• What are the benefits of computer use compared to conventional method of learning?
• What will be the effect of computer use in the educational sector in the future?
1.4 Scope of the Research
The research concentrates on analysis of computer science students in Babcock University towards computer use. Predicated on the findings of the research, the analysis of the students‟ attitude towards computer use will be presented.
A case study method will be utilized in the research. A well-organized questionnaire was intended to gather important information from scholars. A sum of 120 questionnaires was conducted with second year, third year and fourth year scholars. Ten copies of the questionnaires were distributed to various classes respectively for piloting right at the beginning of the research. Additionally, semi-structured examination will be haphazardly connected to accumulate data from scholars in this research.
1.6 Significance of the Research
Colleges as of now grasp the potential of computer use to convey learning content to scholars throughout the universe. During the period in which colleges are under extremely pressure to convey training, consolidating innovations with instruction is essential to invent a lasting product that will permit training institution, set it separated, and permit it to develop its scholars‟ base around the world.
Knowledge acquisition is the thing that we experience when we need to be prepared for non-particular and unforeseen circumstances and the two are not totally related. Preferably, an computer use environment will use both the learning and preparing standards all through it educational modules. This permit educator to provide their scholars with the device to handle current issues, create long-lasting aptitudes, enhance their critical thinking abilities and use assets to the best of their capacity.
This research concentrates on the essentials of “analysis of computer science students‟ attitude towards computer use” in Nigeria accentuating the utilization and advantages of computer use. Results from this examination will recommend the kind of quick-fix that will be set forth by the researcher for the development of Babcock
University in Nigeria.
The accompanying presumptions are thought about in this research;
• The questionnaires presented are expected to enumerate the current and pertinence of computer use with college scholars.
• The members (scholars) to be examined are thought to be plain with their assessments amid the information gathering duration and semi-structured cross-examination.
The aggregate of 120 scholars reacted to the research questionnaire. The total population of students in Babcock University is over 10,000; variably the number of students in department of Computer Science is 1,500. Furthermore, it was just connected with one department in the school of Computing & Engineering Sciences, in addition, first year students were not included in the research because they were seen to be new to style of education in the university whereas there are other departments in the university in which this could likewise be connected. Therefore, the outcome from this research cannot be able to justify the other departments in the school of Computing & Engineering Sciences and in other universities in Nigeria.
The research is limited to Babcock University (Computer Science Department) Ogun
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the study Generally in the whole world, particularly in Nigeria, education has been considered to be the corner...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY For many years, behavioral and educational researchers have studied the psychological effects of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study A proliferation of research from Eschenmann (1991) and other scholars suggests that if teachers t...Continue Reading »
4. INFLUENCE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON LEARNING OF BIOLOGY IN EZZA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EBONYI STATE» ABSTRACT This study sought to determine the influence of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) facilities on learning of biology in Ezza Sout...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Biology education has been described as education for and about science (Okwuanaso&Nwazor, 2000;N...Continue Reading »
6. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING LOW ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN CROSS RIVER STATE» The article on this topic (strategies for improving low academic performance in English language in secondary schools in cross river state) is an extr...Continue Reading »
7. EFFECT OF TELEVISION INDOMIE ADVERTISEMENT ON CHILDREN (AN APPRAISAL OF PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS IN ERIN-OSUN)» ABSTRACT Television and advertising together present a lethal combination and has become an integral part of modern society .It is the most convenient...Continue Reading »
8. THE USE OF INTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF BUSINESS EDUCATION IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OYIGBO RIVER STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The educational sector in Nigeria is in continuous change with the advancement in the level of te...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The National Policy on Education (2010) States That “education is not only the greatest for...Continue Reading »
10. SCHOOL COUNSELOR AND PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER PERCEPTION OF THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT OF UBE AMONG STUDENT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Education is very important for the development of individuals and the society. In realization of...Continue Reading »