Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
Primary education is the foundation a child requires in his or her educational pursuit. The quality of primary education a child get would determine his performance in secondary school as well as tertiary level. It will equally affect his or her life after school. As such the importance of primary education cannot be overemphasis.
It is in this regard that Malotyre and Clarkj (1996) opined that the attitude of parent determine the quality of education their children or wards receive in primary school. The positive attitude of parent have a positive impact on their children performance and aspiration, help in raising knowledge and increasing understanding and facilitate academic progress through the involvement of parents in their children academic activities. On the other hand negative attitude of parent towards their children education have a negative effect on their academic progress leading to poor academic performance and consequently the withdrawal of such children from school. This makes such children take to street and become menace to the society later in life.
1.1Background of the Study
1.2Statement of Problem
1.3The Objective Of The Study
1.4Significance of the Study
1.6Scope and Limitation of the Study
1.7Definition of Terms
2.2The Attitude of Parents towards the Primary Education of Their Children
2.3.1The Perception Of Parents About The Value Of Primary Education
2.4An evaluation of parent involvement in their children academic work
2.5The Effect Of Declining Standard Of Education On The Attitude Of Parents Toward Their Children Primary Education In Nigeria.
2.6Parental Attitude That Militates Against Childrenâ€™s Primary Education in Nigeria
2.7Summary of the Literature
3.4Sample and Sampling Techniques
3.5.1Validity of the Instrument
3.5.2Reliability of the Instrument
3.6Procedure for The Administration of the Instrument
3.7Method Of Data Analysis
3.8Limitations of the study
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.2Respondentsâ€™ Bio Data
4.3Presentation and Analysis Of Data
4.4Summary of Findings
SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECT OF INSOURCING OR OUTSOURCING DECISION ON THE PRODUCTIVITY OF NORTHERN CABLES PROCESSING COMPANY (NOCACO) KADUNA» CHAPTER I: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study The Insourcing and/or Outsourcing decision is referred to in purchasing as sourcing policy decisio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Misconceptions are not only to be observed in today’s children or students even scientists ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Family has been universally perceived as a small but powerful unit and the oldest institution in ...Continue Reading »
4. CLASS STRATIFICATION, POVERTY AND SOCIAL INJUSTICE: A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF FESTUS IYAYI’SVIOLENCE AND OLU OBAFEMI WHEELS» Chapter one 1.0 INTRODUCTION A writer is supposed to perform certain duties to the upliftment of his society. Perhaps this accounts for various roles ...Continue Reading »
5. Assessment of Teaching Method in Junior Secondary Schools in Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State» This study focused on the . The findings from various JSS technical education have shown that series of JSS students poor performances both internal a...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract ix CHAPTER I: INTRODUCTI...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF INDUSTRIAL TRAINING SCHEME ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF MANPOWER IN SELETED BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT IN ANAMBRA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Some years back, the concept of training and development of manpower in some business establishme...Continue Reading »
8. FACTORS AFFECTING ATTITUDE TO WORK OF SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN OGBARU LOCAL GOURMET AREA OF ANAMBRA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Teachers occupy a every important position in the educational system of any country because it is...Continue Reading »
9. TEACHERS QUALITY ON PERFORMANCE OF JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN INTEGRATED SCIENCE IN EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION Background to The Study Teachers’ quality has been the focus of considerable debated worldwide since the middle of 20th cent...Continue Reading »
10. THE CAUSES AND CONSEQUENCES OF DRUG ABUSE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF URUAN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF AKWA IBOM STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Drugs have been use by man since his creation. According to Vender (1997:790) human beings have long history of using che...Continue Reading »