Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
ICT means Information Communication Technology. ICT is widespread and essential to play a meaningful role in changing and modernizing educational systems as well as the way of learning. It is part of many aspects of our daily lives and as such should be encouraged in learning at schools. ICT refers to the technology that access to information. It includes any product that will store, restore, operate, or receive information in a digital form. ICT is similar to IT that ICT focus more on communication which includes internet, wireless network and other communication mediums. There are some examples of ICT tools, such as computing industry, telecommunications, and electronic display.
Nowadays the role of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), especially internet in the education sector can never be over emphasizes, especially in the process of empowering the technology into the educational activities. Education sector can be the most effective sector to anticipate and eliminate the negative impact of ICT. Technology (internet) in another side can be the most effective way to increase the student’s knowledge.
Being aware of the significant role of ICT (internet) in our life, especially in the educational activities, education authorities should be wise enough in implementing the strategies to empower ICT in supporting the teaching and learning process in the classroom. ICT is not just the bloom of the educational activities, but also it will be the secondary option to improve the effective and meaningful educational process.
The main purpose of the Strategy for Information and Communication Technology Implementation in Education is to provide the prospects and trends of integrating information and communication technology (ICT) into the general educational activities. There are some unavoidable facts in the modern education; Firstly, the ICT has been developing very rapidly nowadays. Therefore, in order to balance it, the whole educational system should be reformed and ICT should be integrated into educational activities.
Secondly, the influence of ICT, especially internet (open source tool) cannot be ignored in our student’s lives. So, the learning activities should be reoriented and reformulated, from the manual source centered to the open source ones. In this case the widely use of internet access has been an unavoidable policy that should be anticipated by schools authorities.
Thirdly, the presence of multimedia games and online games by internet has been another serious problem that should be wisely handled by the educational institutions. The students cannot be exterminated from this case. They can have and do with it wherever and whenever they want. Schools, as a matter of fact, do not have enough power and time to prevent or stop it after school times. Meanwhile, most parents do not have enough times to accompany and control their children. So, the students have large opportunities to do with multimedia games or online games or browsing the negative and porn sites. Having been addicted, the students will have too little time to study, and even do not want to attend classes.
In such situation, education institutions play an important role to eradicate these problems. One of which is by facilitating the students to do edutainment or educational games. Schools can let their students be familiar with educational games adjusted by their teachers. Besides, they can also support and facilitate their students to have their own blogs in the internet. A lot of WebBlog providers are free to the users, such as WordPress. In their blogs, the students can create and write something, like an article, poem, news, short stories, features, or they can also express their opinion by an online forum provided in the internet. They are able to share experiences throughout their blogs to others from all over the world. Hence it will be an interesting activity for them, and it will lessen their time to visit the negative or porn sites existed, also the young generation will get more and more information and knowledge by browsing in the internet. They can also create innovation in web design that it may be out of the formal curriculum content, but it will be useful for their future.
Fourthly, the implementation of ICT in education has not been a priority trend of educational reform and the state paid little attention to it. Therefore, there should be an active participation, initiative and good will of the schools and the government institutions to enhance ICT implementation at school. Finally, the teachers should be the main motivator and initiator of the ICT implementation at schools. The teachers should be aware of the social change in their teaching activities. They should be the agent of change from the classical method into the modern one. They must also be the part of the global change in learning and teaching modification.
The followings are the aim and objectives of ICT implementation in education: i.To implement the principle of life-long learning / education. ii.To increase a variety of educational services and medium/method. iii.To promote equal opportunities to obtain education and information. iii.To develop a system of collecting and disseminating educational information. iv.To promote technology literacy of all citizens, especially for students. v.To promote the culture of learning at school (development of learning skills, expansion of optional education, open source of education, etc.)
This paper is on “Educational sector: the surest way of eradicating the negative impacts of internet communication and technology (ict) on classroom” following the Introductory section of this paper, the researcher shall deal on relevant literature review in the next section. The subsequent sections shall deal on conclusion and attainable recommendations.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» 1.1 Background to the StudyThe school environment, which include the classrooms, libraries, technical workshops, laboratories, teachers’ quality, sc...Continue Reading »
2. THE CAUSES OF STUDENTS POOR PERFORMANCE IN MATHEMATICS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL: A CASE STUDY OF AKOKO-EDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» ABSTRACT This project work is based on an attempt to identify the causes of student’s poor performance in mathematics in some selected secondary...Continue Reading »
3. THE USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN THE TEACHING OF READING IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» ABSTRACT This project work was undertaken to survey the use of audio visual aids in the teaching and learning of English Language in some selected sec...Continue Reading »
4. FACTORS MILITATING AGAINST THE PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN INTRODUCTORY TECHNOLOGY IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL IN NIGERIA” (A CASE STUDY OF SEC...» ABSTRACT It is disheartening to say that until recently, Introductory Technology Education was not paid attention to by the introducers and the acquir...Continue Reading »
5. AN ASSESSMENT ON THE EFFECTS OF ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHES SHOWING ON DSTV ON NIGERIA YOUTHS (A CASE STUDY OF NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY...» ABSTRACT The research proffer an assessment of the effect of English premiership matches on youths.It appraises the current trend of wide support,inte...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Man is an entity but does not survive alone, that is he does not live in isolation but lived in r...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The education tradition began seriously in Nigeria with the Wesleyan Christian Missionary at Bada...Continue Reading »
8. THE EXTENT OF THE USE OF AUDIOVISUAL MATERIAL IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF SOCIAL STUDIES IN ENUGU EAST» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUTION Teaching and learning activities are interesting when audio visual materials are used effectively and efficiently in a classro...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Integrated Science is a unified science discipline in which the study of Science is not restricte...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study was carried out to investigate the effects of private lesson on academic performance of students in J.S.S classes. The sample for ...Continue Reading »