Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 39 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The problem of students teachers during teaching practice lack of personal vigor, poor speaking habits, poor knowledge and skills, insufficient breath of knowledge, lack of interest, stress, poor financial, poor environment stressful supervisor, poor educational background of the students. The data collected were analyzed and interpreted. It was gathered from the analysis that teaching practice is a programme in all the college of education in Nigeria and of course, very necessary that before you graduate as students you must have undergone the exercise in the light of finding, recommendations were proffered in the hope that if carefully considered, and implemented by concerned individuals, they will help in reducing the problems of teaching practice in our higher institutions.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Background of the study
Statement of the problem
Purpose of the study
Scope of the study
Significance of the study
Definition of terms
Population of the study
Sample and sampling procedure
Validity and reliability of the instrument
Administration of questionnaire
Method of data analysis
Analysis of data collection
BACKGROUND TO STUDY
This research investigation is on the problems students encounter during teaching practice, a case study of students of college of education Ekiadolor-Benin. Before I begin, I will define the term “teaching practice” teaching practice is defined as an educational programme aimed at providing students teachers an opportunity to put into practice their theoretical knowledge in real school life situation. It provides the students teachers the ground to acquire practical skills in the field. In most case this above aim is not achieved. This is why this project investigation because very necessary.
STATEMENT OF PROBLEMS
This is where we look into the reason why this case study is very necessary. In most cases the aim of the teaching practice programme is not achieved. This is due to some problems emanating from either the students, the environment of the unforeseen circumstances. This we are going to look into.
PURPOSE OF STUDY
The reason for the study is highlighted under these sub-headings. The objectivity of these research findings is to remove the identified problems such as the discovered problems so that the aims and objectives of teaching practice can be achieved.
SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
Significance of study means the importance of this case study, the importance of this study is to remove these problems so that teaching practice can be an interesting and deeply exercise resulting to bring out skills, efficiency and effectiveness of the students so as to reach the desire aim for education. This will result to the better future of the growing child through capable teachers. We will then be sure to achieve the nation’s aims and objectives for the society and the conutry at large.
For the purpose of the study, the following research questions were formulated.
1. Is teaching practice carried out in your school?
2. Is teaching practice important to the teacher education?
3. Should teaching practice be considered as a necessity for graduation in school?
4. Do you as a student’s teacher teach five days of the week?
5. Do students teacher go to school every day of the week?
6. Does the school you are posted to force you to each subjects outside your subject areas?
7. Is finance a problem during teaching practice?
8. Does school posted to provide you with necessary materials for teaching?
This means self ideas. The condition that is expected to be fulfilled in this investigation, is that those who, in the nearest future and able to ands on this pieces of work and have the time and patience to go through it, will be able to assist students in their teaching preparation there are tenable and valid information which are expected to be useful in future.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
Scope for the study means the area that is going to be studied. This is the area the researcher is going to carry out the case study.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
Teaching: This is the act of impacting knowledge in a person.
Practice: This is the act of doing something to perfection.
Skill: Teaching or systematic way of doing thing.
Lesson note: This is the materials that help the teacher in the cause of teaching.
Handicap: Not being able to do things effectively.
Buoyant: Lacking something e.g. money, financially buoyant.
Training: This is the development of the ability to do things.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Drugs are commonly used by everybody whether young or old. Drugs are not only useful for human be...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECT OF SOCIAL ECONOMIC BACKGROUND OF PARENTS ON THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF THEIR CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Man as a social being is endowed with different abilities to explore his environment and possibly...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Brief history of SIWES On 8th October, 1971, government highlighted the capacity building of human resources in indus...Continue Reading »
4. FACTORS AFFECTING THE LEARNING OF SOCIAL STUDIES AMONG STUDENTS: A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STAT...» ABSTRACT This research is concerned with the factors affecting the learning of social studies in some selected secondary school in Oredo Local Governm...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The hope that parents hold for their children’s success in life is often first vetted through their children...Continue Reading »
6. PERCEPTION OF STUDENTS WHO UNDERTAKE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AS A PROGRAMME OF STUDY AND THE INFLUENCE OF THEIR PERCEPTION ON THEIR CHOICE OF THE PROGRAMM...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Generally, factors that influence one’s career choice are either intrinsic or extrinsic and...Continue Reading »
7. THE APPLICATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TO THE LEARNING AND TEACHING OF ECONOMICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In today’s world, the use of adoption of information technology (ICT) in teaching of economics ...Continue Reading »
8. AN EXAMINATION OF EFFECTIVENESS OF CORPORATE PLANNING IN MANAGEMENT PROCESS ( A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The development of corporate planning in business is a post World War II Phenomenon. Before the p...Continue Reading »
9. FACTORS AFFECTING STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN BASIC ELECTRONICS IN NATIONAL TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN KATSINA STATE.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The colonial education which was inherited by Nigeria was criticised for being too theoretical to...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study According to Agbo, (2015) career aspiration is a path one wishes profession to follow and further...Continue Reading »