Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 39 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The problem of students teachers during teaching practice lack of personal vigor, poor speaking habits, poor knowledge and skills, insufficient breath of knowledge, lack of interest, stress, poor financial, poor environment stressful supervisor, poor educational background of the students. The data collected were analyzed and interpreted. It was gathered from the analysis that teaching practice is a programme in all the college of education in Nigeria and of course, very necessary that before you graduate as students you must have undergone the exercise in the light of finding, recommendations were proffered in the hope that if carefully considered, and implemented by concerned individuals, they will help in reducing the problems of teaching practice in our higher institutions.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Background of the study
Statement of the problem
Purpose of the study
Scope of the study
Significance of the study
Definition of terms
Population of the study
Sample and sampling procedure
Validity and reliability of the instrument
Administration of questionnaire
Method of data analysis
Analysis of data collection
BACKGROUND TO STUDY
This research investigation is on the problems students encounter during teaching practice, a case study of students of college of education Ekiadolor-Benin. Before I begin, I will define the term “teaching practice” teaching practice is defined as an educational programme aimed at providing students teachers an opportunity to put into practice their theoretical knowledge in real school life situation. It provides the students teachers the ground to acquire practical skills in the field. In most case this above aim is not achieved. This is why this project investigation because very necessary.
STATEMENT OF PROBLEMS
This is where we look into the reason why this case study is very necessary. In most cases the aim of the teaching practice programme is not achieved. This is due to some problems emanating from either the students, the environment of the unforeseen circumstances. This we are going to look into.
PURPOSE OF STUDY
The reason for the study is highlighted under these sub-headings. The objectivity of these research findings is to remove the identified problems such as the discovered problems so that the aims and objectives of teaching practice can be achieved.
SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
Significance of study means the importance of this case study, the importance of this study is to remove these problems so that teaching practice can be an interesting and deeply exercise resulting to bring out skills, efficiency and effectiveness of the students so as to reach the desire aim for education. This will result to the better future of the growing child through capable teachers. We will then be sure to achieve the nation’s aims and objectives for the society and the conutry at large.
For the purpose of the study, the following research questions were formulated.
1. Is teaching practice carried out in your school?
2. Is teaching practice important to the teacher education?
3. Should teaching practice be considered as a necessity for graduation in school?
4. Do you as a student’s teacher teach five days of the week?
5. Do students teacher go to school every day of the week?
6. Does the school you are posted to force you to each subjects outside your subject areas?
7. Is finance a problem during teaching practice?
8. Does school posted to provide you with necessary materials for teaching?
This means self ideas. The condition that is expected to be fulfilled in this investigation, is that those who, in the nearest future and able to ands on this pieces of work and have the time and patience to go through it, will be able to assist students in their teaching preparation there are tenable and valid information which are expected to be useful in future.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
Scope for the study means the area that is going to be studied. This is the area the researcher is going to carry out the case study.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
Teaching: This is the act of impacting knowledge in a person.
Practice: This is the act of doing something to perfection.
Skill: Teaching or systematic way of doing thing.
Lesson note: This is the materials that help the teacher in the cause of teaching.
Handicap: Not being able to do things effectively.
Buoyant: Lacking something e.g. money, financially buoyant.
Training: This is the development of the ability to do things.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. UTILIZATION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF TEACHING IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Technology is a body of knowledge devoted to creating tools, processing actions and extracting of...Continue Reading »
2. ROLE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHER EDUCATION IN NIGERIA. A CASE STUDY OF SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION SOKOTO» ABSTRACTThe title of the study is “Role of Educational Technology in Teacher Education in Nigeria”. The population of the study happened to be all...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECT OF TWO TEACHING METHODS OF TEACHING QUADRATIC EQUATION ON SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCES» Abstract The study was an attempt to investigate the effect of two teaching methods of teaching quadratic equation on the academic performance of the ...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT DATING AND PREMARITAL SEX ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF URBAN AND RURAL STUDENTS OF AKWA IBOM STATE (A STUDY OF UYO AND IKOT ABASI LOCAL GOVER...» ABSTRACT This study centres on the effect of dating and pre marital sex on academic performance of urban and rural students. It is assumed that dating...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF STRATEGIES TO ENHANCE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN AWGU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study One of the fundamental rights for every human being is education. Education prepares the individual f...Continue Reading »
6. IMPACT OF DRUG ABUSE ON REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH (A CASE STUDY OF SOUTHERN IJAW L.G.A , BAYELSA STATE).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Survey by World Health Organization reveals that young people are exposed to alcohol at many leve...Continue Reading »
7. THE EFFECTS OF OIL SPILLAGE IN THE NIGER DELTA A CASE STUDY OF UGHELLI SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF DELTA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENT Chapter one Introduction 1.1 Background of the study 1.2 Statement of the problem 1.3 Research questions 1.4 Aims/Objective of the st...Continue Reading »
8. THE EFFECT OF STUDY AND TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS OF UGIV HAUSA EDUCATION STUDENTS OF USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY SOKOTO» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Hausa is the largest and dominate language in northern Nigeria. Education is the process of teach...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project give a summary of the entire research study which was designed to find out the way and the way forward in the effect of sexually...Continue Reading »
10. POOR LEARNING ENVIRONMENT AND STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES USING NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY AS A CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The school environment, which include the classrooms, libraries, technical workshops, laboratories, t...Continue Reading »