Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
ABSTRACT This study is directed towards finding out the survey of problems associated with the teaching and learning of shorthand and typewriting in Higher Institutions with the aim of ameliorating or improving the situation in order to achieve this purpose, five main hypothesis were made to validate or reject the assumption. The researcher was necessitated by the engagement of unqualified persons as secretaries in the labor market arising from their poor performances in shorthand and typewriting examinations to qualified them as secretaries. In an effort to carry out this research however, a population of 590 students offering shorthand and typewriting in both IMT and OSISATECH polytechnics Enugu were used for the study. To reach at the opinion of the respondents therefore, random sampling as well as questionnaires and oral interview techniques were used. The questionnaire designed to elicit information to answer the five questions put forward in the study dealt with students entry qualifications, learning materials, teacherâ€™s qualifications, English language and interest with the items put in the for of yes or no. Data collected and presented were analyzed using percentages. With the limitations of the study, findings and conclusions were made that the survey of problems associated with the teaching and learning of shorthand and typewriting in both IMT and OSISATECH polytechnics Enugu is most probably a universal problem To this end therefore, recommendations were made that the federal Government of Nigeria should among other things provide adequate teaching facilities, to the nationâ€™s higher Institutions that offer the core course. On the other hand, IMT and OSISATECH polytechnics Enugu should restructure their admission policy to be in line with that practice in other higher institutions where shorthand and typewriting are offered.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract This study x rayed the attitudes of undergraduates of Social Studies Unit towards entrepreneurship education in Ebonyi State University, Abak...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 187 hits | Source: EDUCATION
2. THE IMPACT OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS ON THE LEARNING AND TEACHING OF ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ISOLO LGA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The influence of instructional materials in promoting students’ academic performance and te...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 240 hits | Source: EDUCATION
3. THE INFLUENCE OF LATENESS AMONG TEACHERS AND THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS’ IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SENIOR SEC...» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to find out the causes and influence of lateness among teachers and the academic performance of student in seni...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 356 hits | Source: EDUCATION
4. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN FOOD AND NUTRITION IN WAEC AND NECO» ABSTRACT This paper compares and examines the performance of secondary school students who were candidates in food and nutrition examinations of both ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 202 hits | Source: EDUCATION
5. THE ANALYSIS OF LIVELIHOOD OF MEN IN DAMAKASUWA DISTRICT AND EFFORT MADE BY COMMUNITY, LOCAL GOVERNMENT» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background of the Study The oxford dictionary defines livelihood as the means of securing the basic necessities food, water, shelter a...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 250 hits | Source: EDUCATION
6. AVAILABILITY OF LABORATORY FACILITIES FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING – LEARNING OF MATHEMATICS, INTEGRATED SCIENCE AND COMPUTER SCIENCE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION In Nigeria as well as in other countries, education is perceived as a tool for socio economic and political developments and ...Continue Reading »
42 pages | 0 hits | Source: EDUCATION
7. SOCIAL FACTORS AFFECTING EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ABUJA NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Effective teaching and learning is affected by a number of factors including admission points, so...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 186 hits | Source: EDUCATION
8. THE IMPACT OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS OF PARENTS ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The relevance of education in the upbringing of children cannot be overemphasized. Since the ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 102 hits | Source: EDUCATION
9. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING INSTRUCTIONAL DELIVERY THROUGH THE UTILIZATION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION MATERIALS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN KADUN...» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 109 hits | Source: EDUCATION
10. AVAILABILITY OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS FOR THE TEACHING OF BUSINESS STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study A teacher is effective only if the students learn more and learn with greater ease more particula...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 381 hits | Source: EDUCATION