Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 55 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1. BACKGROUND OF STUDY
Commercial banks play an important role in economic development of developing countries. Economic development involves investment in various sectors of the economy. The banks collect savings from the people and mobilize savings for investment in industrial project. The investors borrow from banks to finance the projects.
Special funds are provided to the investors for the completion of projects. The bank provide a gurantee for industrial loan from international agencies. The foreign capital, flows to developing countries for investment in projects.
Commercial banks are involved in the process of increasing the wealth of the economy, particularly the capital goods needed for raising productivity.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In the words of our eminent African novelist, Chinua Achebe: The trouble with Nigeria is simply a...Continue Reading »
2. PRIVATISATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES AND ITS IMPLICATION ON ECONOMIC POLICY AND DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA (case study of a telecommunication industry in N...» ABSTRACT Privatization as an economic policy is of no doubt a good economic tool for development but in Nigeria, the policy has generated many controv...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was intended to evaluate the impact of IFRS on revenue recognition issue. This study was guided by the following objectives; to ex...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study The most pressing problems in Nigeria today and in every developing nation is unemployment. Many peop...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background to the Study The relationship between government expenditure and economic growth has continued series of debate among schol...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Today, we are witnesses to sweeping changes that are taking place in the economies of both de...Continue Reading »
7. EVALUATION OF THE ROLE OF SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE PROMOTION OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SMES IN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The focus on economic development has shifted in recent years from public sector led economic dev...Continue Reading »
8. PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES AND ITS IMPLICATION ON ECONOMIC POLICY AND DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA(Nigeria power sector as a case study)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION/ BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The Nigerian political economy is bereft with abject lack of policy focus, developm...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria still presents a clear reflection of the third world economy in which the growing economy has some working...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was intended to evaluation of role of value added tax as a source of income in Nigeria. This study was guided by the following obj...Continue Reading »