Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The essence of this work has been to determine the effect of non-oil export on economic growth in Nigeria, during the period of 1986-2010. In carrying out this study, secondary data were collected and empirical analysis was made. To achieve these objectives, multiple regressions were used in analyzing the data. The empirical results reveal that non-oil export is statistically significant to Nigeria economic growth. On the other hand, oil export also has been significant to Nigeria Economic growth of the non-oil export while government expenditure (GEX) has not been significant to Nigeria’s economic growth of the non-oil exports. Following this, some recommendations which include encouraging financial institutions, improving in data collection and banking, efficient allocation and use of resources, government base investing in non-oil sector in other to diversify the economy (from monoculture economy to a multicultural economy) and creating economic environment which will help boost the activity of non-oil export sector.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
There is a number of reasons for a country to be concerned about its rate of economic growth. Economic growth is desired by both affluent and non-affluent economies. Economic growth is the desire for higher levels or real per capital income, real output which must grow faster than the production of the economy in question. Economists, policy-makers, public and private sectors work ceaselessly towards attaining economic growth by the use of development and growth models and policies. Among the policies used are trade policy (Import and export policies, monetary policy, exchange rate policy, fiscal policy, market etc). In this study, the non-oil exports and economic development in Nigeria will be examined.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION I .1 BACKGROIJND OF THE STUDY Energy is at the core of human existence. It is also the pillar of wealth creation. As 1 such, ...Continue Reading »
2. A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF MBANABO NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Local government is the third tier of government in Nigeria. The Local government system was entrenched in the...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In today‟s increasingly competitive business environment, organisations keep evolving ways of e...Continue Reading »
4. INVESTIGATION OF THE NEXUS BETWEEN HUMAN CAPITAL INVESTMENT GROWTH AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The role of human capital in economic growth cannot be overemphasized. The development of human c...Continue Reading »
5. A Critical Assessment Of The Survival Strategies Of Deposit Money Banks In A Depressed Economy With Special Reference To The First Bank Of Nigeria Plc» ABSTRACTBanking is in the midst of change that has arisen due to economic depression. As government seek to improve economic efficiency and better all...Continue Reading »
» The article on this topic (effect of exchange rate on manufacturing industries in Nigeria) is an extract from literature review of the project materia...Continue Reading »
7. CONSUMER AWARENESS AND PERCEPTION OF NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME (NHIS) HEALTHCARE SERVICES IN KOGI EAST» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY xviii Social Health Insurance (SHI) is a health sector financing alternative to the cash and carr...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Taxation is the nucleus and the path to modern development. Thus, the study was to assess the impact of poor taxation on the development of L...Continue Reading »
9. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND ITS IMPACT ON THE MANAGEMENT OF MTN MOBILE COMMUNICATION NIGERIA LTD. KADUNA MAIN BRANCH» ABSTRACTThis study examined the corporate governance and its impact on the management of MTN Mobile Communication Nigeria Limited Kaduna main branch. ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background Of The Study It is believed that the only reasonable form of development is the development that comes from within...Continue Reading »