Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The essence of this work has been to determine the effect of non-oil export on economic growth in Nigeria, during the period of 1986-2010. In carrying out this study, secondary data were collected and empirical analysis was made. To achieve these objectives, multiple regressions were used in analyzing the data. The empirical results reveal that non-oil export is statistically significant to Nigeria economic growth. On the other hand, oil export also has been significant to Nigeria Economic growth of the non-oil export while government expenditure (GEX) has not been significant to Nigeria’s economic growth of the non-oil exports. Following this, some recommendations which include encouraging financial institutions, improving in data collection and banking, efficient allocation and use of resources, government base investing in non-oil sector in other to diversify the economy (from monoculture economy to a multicultural economy) and creating economic environment which will help boost the activity of non-oil export sector.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
There is a number of reasons for a country to be concerned about its rate of economic growth. Economic growth is desired by both affluent and non-affluent economies. Economic growth is the desire for higher levels or real per capital income, real output which must grow faster than the production of the economy in question. Economists, policy-makers, public and private sectors work ceaselessly towards attaining economic growth by the use of development and growth models and policies. Among the policies used are trade policy (Import and export policies, monetary policy, exchange rate policy, fiscal policy, market etc). In this study, the non-oil exports and economic development in Nigeria will be examined.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract This research work evaluates the responses of inflation, interest and exchange rate to shocks in Monetary Policy (captured by MPR) as well as...Continue Reading »
» The article on this topic (the impact of money supply on the economic growth of Nigeria) is an extract from literature review of the project material....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The theme of this project is “The Impact of Insurance Companies on the economic development of an economy” (A Case St...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The rate of urbanization is increasing in both the developed and developing countries. However, r...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction There is no doubt that the rise and spread of the socialist movement has largely contributed, directly or indirectly, to ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined the impact of budgetary control on profitability of an organization. Thus, the importance of budgetary cannot be emphasiz...Continue Reading »
7. SOCIO-ECONOMIC DIMENSIONS AND CREDIT SUPPLY TO POULTRY FARMERS IN ODEDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF OGUN STATE NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The Agricultural sector in Nigeria has remained one of the largest contributors to the gross domestic product of the nation’s economy contr...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The research work is carried out specifically to appreciate value Added Tax as an important source of revenue to the government in Nigeria an...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY History has if that Adam Smith was the first writer to produce a work devoted to economics (Adeba...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF KADUNA STATE, WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO HOTELS: A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED HOTELS WITHIN K...» ABSTRACT This study examines the impact of hospitality industry, with special reference to hotels: A case study of some selected hotels within Kaduna ...Continue Reading »