Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The essence of this work has been to determine the effect of non-oil export on economic growth in Nigeria, during the period of 1986-2010. In carrying out this study, secondary data were collected and empirical analysis was made. To achieve these objectives, multiple regressions were used in analyzing the data. The empirical results reveal that non-oil export is statistically significant to Nigeria economic growth. On the other hand, oil export also has been significant to Nigeria Economic growth of the non-oil export while government expenditure (GEX) has not been significant to Nigeria’s economic growth of the non-oil exports. Following this, some recommendations which include encouraging financial institutions, improving in data collection and banking, efficient allocation and use of resources, government base investing in non-oil sector in other to diversify the economy (from monoculture economy to a multicultural economy) and creating economic environment which will help boost the activity of non-oil export sector.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
There is a number of reasons for a country to be concerned about its rate of economic growth. Economic growth is desired by both affluent and non-affluent economies. Economic growth is the desire for higher levels or real per capital income, real output which must grow faster than the production of the economy in question. Economists, policy-makers, public and private sectors work ceaselessly towards attaining economic growth by the use of development and growth models and policies. Among the policies used are trade policy (Import and export policies, monetary policy, exchange rate policy, fiscal policy, market etc). In this study, the non-oil exports and economic development in Nigeria will be examined.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» INTRODUCTION In any economy there is a financial systemÂ that is responsible for regulatingÂ the financial environment of the society dete...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is being increasingly expressed by professional accountants, institutional investors, and e ac...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Inequality is a phenomenon that many people are concerned with. It is probably a major factor in ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study According to Cecchetti, Kohler and Upper (2009), banking crises have plagued the world for centur...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSING THE BENEFITS OF THE HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM INDUSTRY ON THE SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF EKITI STATE)» ABSTRACT This study was intended to assess the benefits of the hospitality and tourism industry on the socio economic development of Nigeria. This stu...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is on economic operation and integration in West Africa (1999 2010). The total population for the study is 200 staff of ECOWAS, Ab...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work empirically investigated the impact of external trade on economic growth in Nigeria using Secondary data on gross domestic product ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Management of working capital which aims at maintaining an optimal balance between each of the wo...Continue Reading »
9. AN APPRAISAL OF BUDGETING AS A TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL IN PUBLIC SECTOR. A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The history of advertising is as old as man himself. The story date back to the prehistoric period when man was using town criers, drummers, ...Continue Reading »
10. THE ROLE OF INSURANCE COMPANY IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF GHANA (A CASE STUDY OF METROPOLITAN INSURANCE COMPANY)» ABSTRACT This study was intended to evaluate the role of insurance company in the economic development of Ghana in metropolitan insurance company. Thi...Continue Reading »