Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The article on this topic (the impact of money supply on the economic growth of Nigeria) is an extract from literature review of the project material. The complete project work would be made available when you subscribe for the full material.
When it comes to considering the relationship between the state of economic growth and the rate at which money is supplied, it is clear that a great amount of empirical and theoretical work remain to be done. With monetary policies and association of monetary and fiscal policies in determining the exact influence of money supply, there is a sizeable literature on which this and further researchers can rely, but little of this appears to have penetrated the mainstream of what literature is required in monetary economics.
Although, in case of difficulties in finding much of existing literature on money supply (as to compare lots on money demand), policy makers have agreed that the reason could be the inaccessibility of various channels through which money is supplied. These channels are shared by the federal Government Fiscal policies via tax cuts and budget spending and the Central Bank of Nigeria’s monetary options. Yet, having observed that each of the above-mentioned policies exert its influence on the quantity of money stock in the economy, the issue remains the robustness of the surrounding theories. The support of the government had led to the general belief by the policy makers, that Central Banks does not take full control of the quantity of money supplied to an economy. However, our literature review is centered on the components and the impacts of monetary policy options in Nigerian economy
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTIONS 1:1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The ultimate goal of any credible and legitimate government is to ensure sustained improvement i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY There have been rapid increase of youths movements from rural area to urban centres, no one is in...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Nigeria as nation has over the years engaged in lots of developmental activities without actions which makes achievements to elude the people...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF MONETARY POLICY MEASURES AS AN INSTRUMENT OF ECONOMIC STABILIZATION IN NIGERIA (1980 – 2010)» ABSTRACT The study examined the impact of monetary policy in stabilizing the Nigeria economy. In the model specified inflation is the regress while ca...Continue Reading »
5. the relationship between CBN’s Cashless policy and the development of the financial sector and the Nigerian economy» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The recent evolution of technology for financial transactions poses interesting questions for pol...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Economics has been generically referred to as the language of business. It is an aid to trade and one of the foundations on w...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Human capital development is human centered because its major concern is on human empowerment whi...Continue Reading »
8. THE INFLUENCE OF MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC BENIN CITY)» ABSTRACT The main focus of this research work is to examine the influence of multinational companies in the economic development of Nigeria. In this p...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT No economy can escape the evils done is by inflation and unemployment because when measures to control one are being employed the other is be...Continue Reading »
10. A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF MBANABO NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Local government is the third tier of government in Nigeria. The Local government system was entrenched in the...Continue Reading »