Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,500
1.0 INTRODUCTION OF THE STUDY
In a word where nation are unequally endowed with human natural, financial resources, a high degree of interdependent do exist. No nation can therefore operate as an Island for survival may be impossible.
This interpendent is so vital that it cuts across ideological and potential political lines. Hence we see, for instance trade between the Eastern and Western blocks despite their strong ideological differences.
1.1 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Owing to such inequalities and independence, there is a constant flow of international resources from one country to another, particularly from surplus to deficit areas. There resources are transferred through many methods that sis foreign loans and investments both of which bring about economic development if well directed and utilized.
1.2PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
i. To examine critically the aids of foreign loans and foreign investment giving to developed countries and developing countries.
ii. To find out the reason behind foreign loan and foreign investment in economic an industrial development of Nigeria.
iii. To appraise the impacts of foreign loans and foreign investment in economic and industrial development in Nigeria.
iv. For stimulation of employment.
1.3 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
Although foreign and foreign investment taking as dictionary of business and management defines advance to be banking loan. It goes further to define loans itself as a business transaction between two legal entities whereby one party (the lender) agrees to lend finds to the developing countries.
PLAN OF THE STUDY
The plan of the study is to examine the prospect and impact of foreign loans and foreign investment in economics and industrial development in Nigeria.
To achieve this, the granting of foreign loan and foreign investment in economic must be given to the developing countries more than given to developed countries in other to be productive and effective.
It is necessary to determine which percentages of loans given out will yield and appreciable revenue and its impact and effect on general price level index. Based on the findings, additional recommendation of any will be towards efficient and effective collecting foreign loan and foreign investment.
1.4 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The study is expected to cover the research aspect, however due to time visit more banks and financial constraint of the research been due to the non-availability of some required materials to conduct the research work. in spite of these constraints, an attempt had been made to solve processes involved to the best of our knowledge.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The currency of a nation is made to appreciate. Is this appreciation made at the expense of the foreign market determinant? Or is it as a res...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTPoverty has the consequences of breeding social disillusionment with respect to what the objectives are and members responsibilities towards a...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is on housing financing in Nigeria: issue and solutions. The total population for the study is 200 staff of selected mortgage bank...Continue Reading »
4. THE INFLUENCE OF THE REDUCTION IN OIL PRICE AND THE DEVALUATION OF NAIRA ON THE NIGERIA ECONOMIC GROWTH» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Nigeria, the most populous black nation situated in western Africa is popularly known for her dom...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECT OF VAT ON CONSUMPTION BEHAVIOR: (THE CASE STUDY OF SELECTED HOUSEHOLDS IN MAIDUGURI)» ABSTRACT VAT has imitated relationship in daily life, and even it can happen everywhere, every day which has effect on people’s daily life. Acco...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is being increasingly expressed by professional accountants, institutional investors, and e ac...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The essence of this work has been to determine the effect of non oil export on economic growth in Nigeria, during the period of 1986 2010. In...Continue Reading »
8. VALUE ADDED TAX AS A TOOL FOR REVENUE GENERATION (A CASES STUDY OF SELECTED INDIVIDUALS IN EDO STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Some years back, the agricultural sector was playing an important role in the Nigeria economy both in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study The Nigerian economy has remained largely underdeveloped despite the huge human and natural resou...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY According to Abdullahi (2007), a government budget is a political and administrative instruments ...Continue Reading »