Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,500
1.0 INTRODUCTION OF THE STUDY
In a word where nation are unequally endowed with human natural, financial resources, a high degree of interdependent do exist. No nation can therefore operate as an Island for survival may be impossible.
This interpendent is so vital that it cuts across ideological and potential political lines. Hence we see, for instance trade between the Eastern and Western blocks despite their strong ideological differences.
1.1 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Owing to such inequalities and independence, there is a constant flow of international resources from one country to another, particularly from surplus to deficit areas. There resources are transferred through many methods that sis foreign loans and investments both of which bring about economic development if well directed and utilized.
1.2PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
i. To examine critically the aids of foreign loans and foreign investment giving to developed countries and developing countries.
ii. To find out the reason behind foreign loan and foreign investment in economic an industrial development of Nigeria.
iii. To appraise the impacts of foreign loans and foreign investment in economic and industrial development in Nigeria.
iv. For stimulation of employment.
1.3 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
Although foreign and foreign investment taking as dictionary of business and management defines advance to be banking loan. It goes further to define loans itself as a business transaction between two legal entities whereby one party (the lender) agrees to lend finds to the developing countries.
PLAN OF THE STUDY
The plan of the study is to examine the prospect and impact of foreign loans and foreign investment in economics and industrial development in Nigeria.
To achieve this, the granting of foreign loan and foreign investment in economic must be given to the developing countries more than given to developed countries in other to be productive and effective.
It is necessary to determine which percentages of loans given out will yield and appreciable revenue and its impact and effect on general price level index. Based on the findings, additional recommendation of any will be towards efficient and effective collecting foreign loan and foreign investment.
1.4 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The study is expected to cover the research aspect, however due to time visit more banks and financial constraint of the research been due to the non-availability of some required materials to conduct the research work. in spite of these constraints, an attempt had been made to solve processes involved to the best of our knowledge.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF MICRO FINANCE BANKS ON THE BENEFICIARIES: A CASE STUDY OF KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT The thrust of this study is to evaluate the impact of Microfinance banks credit on Kaduna State and to examine the impact of Microfinance on ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study finds out the Causes of the Ineffectiveness of the Cooperative Sector in Developing the Economy. The design chosen for this study ...Continue Reading »
3. MACROECONOMIC CONDITIONS AND CORPORATE SURVIVAL IN NIGERIA; AN APPRAISAL OF FACTS AND ISSUES IN THE 21ST CENTURY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Every company operates within the internal and external environments of business. The internal enviro...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT International trade and other economic activities between nationalities have greatly expanded in modern times. Movements of goods and service...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Every local government in Nigeria desires quality service delivery as it is pertinent to the sustainability of grassroots development. The fu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Over the years, Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo state has been experiencing a slow rate of development in the area. Based on this t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study International economic integration in the early 21st century is conventionally thought ofas incre...Continue Reading »
8. INVESTIGATION OF THE NEXUS BETWEEN HUMAN CAPITAL INVESTMENT GROWTH AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The role of human capital in economic growth cannot be overemphasized. The development of human c...Continue Reading »
9. PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES AND ITS IMPLICATION ON ECONOMIC POLICY AND DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA(Nigeria power sector as a case study)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION/ BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The Nigerian political economy is bereft with abject lack of policy focus, developm...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY By the time Nigeria became politically independent in October 1960,agriculture was the dominant sector of the ...Continue Reading »