Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 55 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The currency of a nation is made to appreciate.
Is this appreciation made at the expense of the foreign market determinant? Or is it as a result of the country’s effort?
It is the aim of this research work to find out if Nigeria apply foreign exchange rate controls, is naira appreciation what we attain to achieve. This research work has five chapters.
Chapter one contains a general discussion of the foreign exchange rate fluction as seen by different people. It went further to state the problem to be studied and why this study was carried out, the scope and limitation of the study and finally the propositions and the definition of terms.
A number of past related literature examined by other studies as it relates to the fluctuation of exchange rate on naira, are highlighted in chapter two.
Chapter three deals with the design of the study, the methods used in collecting relevant data. It also deals with ways the questionnaires were carried out and treatment of data.
The data gotten from the research survey were presented and analyzed in chapter four.
Finally, the summary of findings, conclusion on the research and recommendations made by the researcher are all in chapter five.
If the Nigeria would put the recommendations made in the study to use, there will be currency steady appreciation with controls applied. Then, the negative effect on our currency by the fluctuating foreign exchange rate will become a thing of the past.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENT
CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION`
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3 NEED FOR THE STUDY
1.4 PURPOSE FO STUDY
1.5 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.6 RESEARCH PROBLME
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.0 REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 AN OVERVIEW OF THE EFFECT OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATION ON NAIRA
2.2 CONTROL MEASURES
3.0 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1 DESIGN OF THE STUDY
3.2 SELECTION OF DATA
3.3 COLLECTION OF DATA
3.4 DESIGN AND ADMINSTRATION OF
3.5 SAMPLE SIZE DETERMINATION
3.6 DATA ANALYSIS
4.0 DATA PRESENTATION,ANALYSIS AND
5.0 SUMMARY, RECOMMENTIONS CONCLUSION
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The inter-bank market in foreign exchange is used for trading in foreign currencies – main vehicle for generating autonomous inflow of foreign exchange into the banking system. La licensed banks, development banks and the central bank are active traders the market. These banks intermediate for their corporate and individual customers that engage in international trade and investment. The are always prepared to buy form or sell foreign currencies to their customers in both the spot and forward markets. In addition, authorized dealers open and maintain foreign currency domiciliary accounts for their customers, especially the exporting customers.
Exchange rates ruling in the inter-bank market fluctuate in response to the forces of supply and demand for foreign currencies, subject to a maximum spread of one percent between the buying and selling
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT It is said that the population of any country constitute the most vital component of is resource base, as time potentials for development. Po...Continue Reading »
2. THE EFFECT OF NAIRA DEVALUATION ON SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES AND THE ECONOMY ( A CASE STUDY OF SMEs IN LAGOS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1.BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Naira devaluation simply means the official lowering of the value of the Naira within a fixed exc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The causes, effects and policy implications of the parallel economy, in both developed and develo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION It is an undisputable fact that Nigeria of the pre independence era was predominately small scale in its productions and ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The financial system of any financial company provide the catalyst through financial intermediati...Continue Reading »
6. ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS COMPETITIVENESS IN MANUFACTURING, FOOD AND BEVERAGES, AND ADVERTISING BUSINESSES IN KADUNA METROPOLIS AND ZARIA AREA» Abstract This study evaluated business competitiveness in selected businesses in Kaduna metropolis and Zaria area using the Probit and Tobit regressio...Continue Reading »
» Abstract One of the major impediments to development in Nigeria is labour unrest. This is given the fact that no Nation can develop without human reso...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT International trade and other economic activities between nationalities have greatly expanded in modern times. Movements of goods and service...Continue Reading »
9. CROSS BORDER CRIMES AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF ECOWAS MEMBER STATES: THE NIGERIA EXPERIENCE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Over the years various activities across the borders of ECOWAS member states have hindered sustai...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF STOCK EXCHANGE ON CAPITAL ACCUMULATION IN NIGERIA: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS 1980-2010» ABSTRACTThis study examine empirically, economic analysis of the stock exchange and capital accumulation in Nigeria over the period 1980 2010. Nigeria...Continue Reading »