Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 36 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Econometrics can be described as a branch of social science that deals with the measurement of economic relationship. This form of relationship or used by government and private sector to formulate economic as well as to make decisions.
The most tools of econometrics is regression analysis and it studies the relationship that between variable (two or more than two). In order to carryout econometric in analysis and to show the important of econometric analysis is how economic variable depends one another there is a need to carryout some test, base on information or data collected from an industry. It is also necessary to know the data analysis technique to put in place for analyzing the know variable.
1.1 HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF NIGERIA BREWERIES PLC IBADAN OYO STATE.
Nigeria Breweries plc, the largest brewery company in Nigeria was incorporated in 1946 and recorded a land mark when the first bottle of star larger beer Rolled off the bottling line in its Lagos Brewery in June 1949. This was followed by Aba Breweries which was commissioned in 1957., Kaduna Brewery was established in 1963 followed by Ibadan Brewery in 1982. The company established its fifty Brewery in Enugu in September, 1993, on April 9, 2001 the AMA Greenfield was commissioned and from its beginning in 1946 the company now has five operational Breweries from which its high quality product are distributed to all part of this country.
Nigeria Breweries Plc has rich portfolios of high quality brand which are has four varieties (Maltina classic Maltina Strewbery, Maltina exotic and Maltina with principle) Legend Extra Stout December 1992 Amtel Malt (1994) and Schweppes range of carbonated soft drinks included in December 1996 (Schweppes soda water). It was followed by the lunch of crush orange in November 1997 and Schweppes pine apple in October 1999. The company had earlier hundred into the Nigeria market Heineken Larger beer in June 1998. The company decided to exist the carbonated soft drinks market in August 2001, because of the need to concentrate on its area of core competence.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is a socially responsible corporate citizen with a very good record of corporate philanthropy in the areas of education, environment and communication among others. The company in 1994 establish on education. Trust fund #100 million to take more active part in the finding of educational and research facilities in higher citadel of learning’s all an effort to provide and encourage academic excellence in Nigeria. This is in addition to its secondary and university scholarship programme for children of its employees.
1.1 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The aim and objective of this project is to show the rate at which the general public is lovely interested in purchasing alcoholic and Maltina drinks.
i. To determine comparism between the independent variable and dependent variable
ii. To know the types of relationship that exists between the independent and dependent variable.
iii. To calculate the parameter of the econometrics model and test their significance.
iv. To derive the equation that can be used to predict the sales
v. To forecast the factors value of the variable of the model
vi. To formulate the economic policy and test a decision using the parameter obtained.
1.2 SCOPE AND COVERAGE
Econometric base on the calculation of economic relationship. The scope of this project is based on the income generated on the sales of three specified product of Nigeria Breweries Ibadan, Oyo State, namely stout larger beer, Guilder larger beer and maltina drinks.
1.3 PROBLEM ENCOUNTERED
There are many problem that a researcher has to encounter in collecting data for research work in carrying out this research work some problem are listed in the subsequent paragraphs.
i. Reluctance of primary data owner to release their data.
ii. Transport risk is involved due to a traveling from one place to another during the course of the research work.
iii. There is also a financial problem a ransom huge of money may be needed for research work.
iv. Unavailability of relevance data due to some certain circumstance e.g. during political crises data may not be able to be collected for a particular month, during the N.U.R.T.W. (National Union of Road Transport Workers) crises data may also not to be accurately collected.
v. Error may arises due to mis-interpretation of figures approximation rounding off and even translation of errors.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Cooperative is a voluntary organization that is established within the people with common interes...Continue Reading »
2. A STUDY INTO THE EFFECTS OF TIMELY DELIVERY OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA (A case study of Some Selected project Supervis...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Time impacts are inevitable on construction projects, primarily because of the uniqueness of each...Continue Reading »
3. AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN COMMON STOCK PRICES AND THE SUPPLY OF MONEY IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The business of buying and selling of share in companies and the place where this happens is the stoc...Continue Reading »
4. PROXIMATE DETERMINANTS: THE PATHWAYS OF INFLUENCE OF UNDERLYING FACTORS ON UNDER-FIVE MORTALITY IN NIGERIA» Abstract Nigeria is a country with one of the world’s highest rate of under five mortality. Any innovative research aimed at bringing solutions ...Continue Reading »
5. THE STUDY OF MARITIME FRAUD AND ITS EFFECT ON COMPETITIVENESS OF NIGERIAN PORT (A CASE STUDY OF APAPA PORT)» ABSTRACT This study was on the study of maritime fraud and its effect on competitiveness of Nigerian ports. This study was guided by the following obj...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF KADUNA STATE, WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO HOTELS: A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED HOTELS WITHIN K...» ABSTRACT This study examines the impact of hospitality industry, with special reference to hotels: A case study of some selected hotels within Kaduna ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study investigated the relationship between crude oil price, exchange rate and sectoral stock prices in Nigeria from 2009 to 2016, using ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The effect of information and communication technology (ICT) on the operation of stock markets ha...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPORTANCE OF STUDING ECONOMICS OF CO-OPERATION AS A QUALIFYING SUBJECT FOR THE AWARD OF O.N. D IN BUSINESS STUDIES» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY. The entire development of a business enterprise in a particular country required difference ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The Bretton Woods monetary system of fixed exchange rates, which evolved immediately after the Se...Continue Reading »