Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
In recent times there has been growing concern about the rising but volatile rate of investment in Nigeria. This concern stems from the fact that investment play a dominant role in stimulating growth. The study buttress on the overview and empirical analysis into the determinants of investment in Nigeria.
In order to achieve the objectives hypothesis was stated with the purpose of achieving current and future stable upswing of investment by re-addressing problem of investment as highlighted in the statement of the problem.
The study used investment as the dependent variable and government expenditure, tariff , real interest rate and capital stock as the independent variable. In analyzing the data, economic model of multiple regression using ordinary least square (OLS) technique was employed. That t-test conducted indicates that government expenditure, tariff and real interest rate. Not statistically significant at 5 percent level. Normality test and heteroscedaticity test were employed as the second order test.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Problems
1.3 Research Questions
1.4 Objective of the Study
1.5 Statement of the Hypothesis
1.6 Significance of the Study
1.7 Scope/Limitation of the Study
2.1 Literature Review
2.2 Empirical Literature
2.3 Limitation of Previous Studies
3.1 Model Specification
3.2 Analytical Techniques
3.3 Sources of Data and Software Packages
PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF RESULT
4.1 Presentation of Regression Result
4.2 Result Interpretation
4.4 Evaluation Based on Economic Criteria
SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5.1 Summary of Findings
5.3 Policy Recommendation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Capital information refers to the proportion of present income saved and invested in order to augment...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY According to Abdullahi (2007), a government budget is a political and administrative instruments ...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN REVENUE GENERATION IN ORGANIZATION (CASE STUDY OF SOME BANKS IN NIGERIA)» ABSTRACT The objective of this study was to evaluate the role internal control system in revenue generation in organization in some selected bank, zen...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF INTEREST RATE ON INVESTMENT DECISION IN NIGERIA: AN ECONOMETRIC ANALYSIS (1981-2010)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Investment is the change in capital stock during a period. Consequently, unlike capital, investme...Continue Reading »
5. AN APPRAISAL OF BUDGETING AS A TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL IN PUBLIC SECTOR. A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The history of advertising is as old as man himself. The story date back to the prehistoric period when man was using town criers, drummers, ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study It is widely acknowledged that, education is an important determinant factor of economic growth. ...Continue Reading »
7. THE EFFECT OF THE NAIRA DEVALUATION ON PROFITABILITY ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED MINI IMPORTERS IN LAGO...» ABSTRACT The study examine the effect of naira devaluation on profitability small and medium scale enterprise in Nigeria of a case study of some selec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The accumulation of external debt is a common phenomenon of the third World countries at the stage...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study A study on real exchange rate (RER) will not be complete without an explanation of exchange rate....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The oil palm belong to the palmae family and sub family oooideae which also include coconut the g...Continue Reading »