Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
In recent times there has been growing concern about the rising but volatile rate of investment in Nigeria. This concern stems from the fact that investment play a dominant role in stimulating growth. The study buttress on the overview and empirical analysis into the determinants of investment in Nigeria.
In order to achieve the objectives hypothesis was stated with the purpose of achieving current and future stable upswing of investment by re-addressing problem of investment as highlighted in the statement of the problem.
The study used investment as the dependent variable and government expenditure, tariff , real interest rate and capital stock as the independent variable. In analyzing the data, economic model of multiple regression using ordinary least square (OLS) technique was employed. That t-test conducted indicates that government expenditure, tariff and real interest rate. Not statistically significant at 5 percent level. Normality test and heteroscedaticity test were employed as the second order test.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Problems
1.3 Research Questions
1.4 Objective of the Study
1.5 Statement of the Hypothesis
1.6 Significance of the Study
1.7 Scope/Limitation of the Study
2.1 Literature Review
2.2 Empirical Literature
2.3 Limitation of Previous Studies
3.1 Model Specification
3.2 Analytical Techniques
3.3 Sources of Data and Software Packages
PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF RESULT
4.1 Presentation of Regression Result
4.2 Result Interpretation
4.4 Evaluation Based on Economic Criteria
SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5.1 Summary of Findings
5.3 Policy Recommendation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The impact of public expenditure on agriculture in Nigeria is enormous. Government having recognized agriculture as the second highest sector...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study It is widely acknowledged that the accounting profession is an important facet of our society (Wy...Continue Reading »
3. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MONEY SUPPLY, INFLATION AND OUTPUT IN NIGERIA (1970-2016)» ABSTRACT This study examined the relationship between Money Supply, Inflation andOutput level in Nigeria with view to ascertaining the existence or ot...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF INTERNET BANKING ON PROFITABILITY OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ECO BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Internet banking is one of the gifts to human beings by computer technology. Use of computers hav...Continue Reading »
5. AN EVALUATION OF THE ROLE OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS TOWARDS ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Over the years, Multinational corporations (MNCs) have been a source of controversy ever since th...Continue Reading »
6. THE SAVINGS MOBILIZATION FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY (1990 – 2004) (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)» ABSTRACT The research was based on the topic “mobilizing Domestics savings for economic growth and development in the banking industry. (A case ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This Research study was carried out to find the link between financial sector liberalization and capital market Development. As part of the S...Continue Reading »
8. CONSUMER AWARENESS AND PERCEPTION OF NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME (NHIS) HEALTHCARE SERVICES IN KOGI EAST» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY xviii Social Health Insurance (SHI) is a health sector financing alternative to the cash and carr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Sustainable economic growth is a major concern for most developing countries (DCs) which are char...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In recent decades, the potential contribution of agriculture to economic growth has been a subject of much controversy among development econ...Continue Reading »