Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
In recent times there has been growing concern about the rising but volatile rate of investment in Nigeria. This concern stems from the fact that investment play a dominant role in stimulating growth. The study buttress on the overview and empirical analysis into the determinants of investment in Nigeria.
In order to achieve the objectives hypothesis was stated with the purpose of achieving current and future stable upswing of investment by re-addressing problem of investment as highlighted in the statement of the problem.
The study used investment as the dependent variable and government expenditure, tariff , real interest rate and capital stock as the independent variable. In analyzing the data, economic model of multiple regression using ordinary least square (OLS) technique was employed. That t-test conducted indicates that government expenditure, tariff and real interest rate. Not statistically significant at 5 percent level. Normality test and heteroscedaticity test were employed as the second order test.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Problems
1.3 Research Questions
1.4 Objective of the Study
1.5 Statement of the Hypothesis
1.6 Significance of the Study
1.7 Scope/Limitation of the Study
2.1 Literature Review
2.2 Empirical Literature
2.3 Limitation of Previous Studies
3.1 Model Specification
3.2 Analytical Techniques
3.3 Sources of Data and Software Packages
PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF RESULT
4.1 Presentation of Regression Result
4.2 Result Interpretation
4.4 Evaluation Based on Economic Criteria
SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5.1 Summary of Findings
5.3 Policy Recommendation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» INTRODUCTION The Niger Delta area is the most fragile region in Nigeria. The presence of oil and gas in the region makes it the goose that lays the go...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF INTEREST RATE ON INVESTMENT DECISION IN NIGERIA: AN ECONOMETRIC ANALYSIS (1981-2010)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Investment is the change in capital stock during a period. Consequently, unlike capital, investme...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES IN THE PROVISION OF EMPLOYMENT TO THE LABOR FORCE: A CASE STUDY OF SHAURIYAKO TRADE CENTER IN KAMPALA DISTRICT» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background Small scale enterprises are a major component of the Ugandan business sector that sustained the economy throu...Continue Reading »
4. EXPORTS AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA,1970-2006 (An Empirical Analysis Using Vector Autoregressive Modeling Approach)» Abstract The belief that exports is the engine of the growth process of any economy seemed to have gained a high degree of acceptance in the Nigerian ...Continue Reading »
5. AN EVALUATION OF THE PERFORMANCE OF NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY A buoyant and dynamic economy is the one built upon a sound financial system. Such finical sy...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The dynamic role of small and medium enterprises as engine of growth in developing countries has been recognized as obser...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study seeks to empirically analyze the impact of exchange rate instability on foreign direct investment in Nigeria from 1981 2014. The da...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Economics has been generically referred to as the language of business. It is an aid to trade and one of the foundations on w...Continue Reading »
9. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL MARKET IN THE ECONOMY A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN FINANCIAL EXCHANGE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY By definition, a market is a place or a mechanism through which buyers and sellers exchange goods...Continue Reading »
10. ANALYSIS OF THE CONTRIBUTION OF INSURANCE COMPANIES TO THE GROWTH OF SMEs: A CASE OF NATIONAL INSURANCE CORPORATION» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to establish the relationship between the contributions of insurance companies and the growth of SMEs in NIC ba...Continue Reading »