Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project proposes a solution to the problem of voting in the country by using the Automated Teller Machine.
The Problem:We are all aware of the problems of electoral voting in the country. Every four years, the same ballot box based systems are used and rigging by candidate sponsored touts are always performed. In the end the voters choice is hardly ever selected. Even though the government spends lots of cash trying to buy new equipment to aid in the running of a free and fair election, the new systems fail and the ballot box system is always the fall back option.
The Solution: We intend to solve this problem by proposing a voting model that makes use of an equipment that is already available and installed in every nuke and cranny of the country. The Automated Teller Machine popularly know as the ATM.
Since the ATM is already in operation in the country, there will be no need for the government to spend millions investing in system that may still fail. The voters will be issued a Personal Voters Card (PVC) during voter's registration and the card will contain information that will be used by the ATM to identify the voter.
The software will enable the voter to use the ATM to select their candidate of choice and vote. The vote will then be recorded in a central database system which will be accessed by the electoral governing agency staff.
tags: computer science project topic, voting , atm system, voting system, web based system, php, html, mysql
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Certification page ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Abstract vi Table of content vii CHAPTER ONE: W...Continue Reading »
79 pages | 137 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
2. ANALYSIS OF DATA MINING TECHNIQUES OF TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANIES IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF MTN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study was intended to analyze data mining techniques of telecommunication companies in Nigeria. This study was guided by the following o...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 202 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTThe paper examines the design and implementation of a computerized reference management system. The research project was carried out to solve ...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 268 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTThis research project deals with the design and development of a malicious software removal application (antivirus) that will be able to ident...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 155 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
5. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Airplane Passenger Manifest Information (A Case Study Of Sosoliso Airways)» Table of Content Cover Page Title Page Approval Page Dedication Acknowledgement Table Of Content Chapter One 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Overview Of The Exis...Continue Reading »
33 pages | 203 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Information seeking behaviour is a broad term, which involves a set of actions that an individual...Continue Reading »
46 pages | 194 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Online refers to electronic learning, it is the acquisition of knowledge and skill using electronic technologies such as comp...Continue Reading »
81 pages | 217 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The term Computer Assisted Learning (CAL) covers a range of computer based packages, which ai...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 367 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED TRADING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter unfold the impact of Web based Trading System, it background information, the statement of the ...Continue Reading »
94 pages | 217 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Information management has become a major strategic factor in companies’ development. It is imp...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 138 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE