Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project is organized in five chapters. Chapter one explains the introduction of the proposed project. It described the problem statement of the project, aim and objectives and expected contribution to knowledge.
Chapter two presents a vivid literature review of the concept of network analyzer and related works.
Chapter three discuss the design methodology of this project.
Chapter four deals with the implementation and the result and chapter five covers the conclusion, summary and recommendation aspect of this research work.
Table of content
List of figure
List of table
1.1 Background knowledge of project
1.2 Benefit of research
1.3 Scope of study
1.4 Aims and objectives
1.5 Definition of terms
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 Historical background of research
2.2 Review of related works
2.3 Use case diagram
2.4 Architecture of the proposed system
2.5 The features of Psniffer
2.6 Principle of packet sniffing
3.0 System design
3.1 Research methodology
3.2 Analyzer Wrapper and Core Parser
3.3 Data base server
3.4 Using the web interface
3.5 Dataflow diagram (DFDs)
4.0 Implementation of the proposed system
4.1 Software requirement
4.2 Hardware requirement
4.3 Additional configurations
4.4 Implementation of the research
5.1 Conclusion and Recommendation
5.2 Future enhancement/recommendation
Full material will be ready in 2 days
Full material will be ready in 2 days
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Products are considered as the business resources for the organization. This includes managing the product with appropria...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project, electronic diagnosis system, is a software system tailored for use in the diagnosis and analysis of diseases. The software is a...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EXAMINATION TIMETABLING SOFTWARE USING GENERIC ALGORITHMS AND SIMULATED ANNEALING» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 General Overview The difficulties of developing appropriate examination time table for institutions and tertiary is i...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Desktop computer is frequently used in our today’s society. It is composed of parts like monitor, mouse, keyboa...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a scheme organized to have fresh Nigeria graduates passed through a o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION It should come as no surprise, then, that technology continue our limited, though uniquely human capabilities. Until recently...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The tremendous impact of electronic technology (like computer and computer embedded devices, computer networking, artificial intelligence, mu...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction Data mining, is the extraction of hidden predictive information from large database, is a powerful new technology with gr...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING A TRANSACTING SYSTEM OR AN ATM MACHINE. A CASE STUDY OF ECO BANK PLC, OBOSI ONICHA).» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The computerization of the banking/financial sector of the economy has really helped eliminate the manual operation of th...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTER SECURITY: DATA ENCRYPTION, DECRYPTION AND KEY HASH ALGORITHMS» ABSTRACTComputer security is a process of protecting computer system and information from harm and unauthorized use. The most important security tool ...Continue Reading »