Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project is organized in five chapters. Chapter one explains the introduction of the proposed project. It described the problem statement of the project, aim and objectives and expected contribution to knowledge.
Chapter two presents a vivid literature review of the concept of network analyzer and related works.
Chapter three discuss the design methodology of this project.
Chapter four deals with the implementation and the result and chapter five covers the conclusion, summary and recommendation aspect of this research work.
Table of content
List of figure
List of table
1.1 Background knowledge of project
1.2 Benefit of research
1.3 Scope of study
1.4 Aims and objectives
1.5 Definition of terms
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 Historical background of research
2.2 Review of related works
2.3 Use case diagram
2.4 Architecture of the proposed system
2.5 The features of Psniffer
2.6 Principle of packet sniffing
3.0 System design
3.1 Research methodology
3.2 Analyzer Wrapper and Core Parser
3.3 Data base server
3.4 Using the web interface
3.5 Dataflow diagram (DFDs)
4.0 Implementation of the proposed system
4.1 Software requirement
4.2 Hardware requirement
4.3 Additional configurations
4.4 Implementation of the research
5.1 Conclusion and Recommendation
5.2 Future enhancement/recommendation
Full material will be ready in 2 days
Full material will be ready in 2 days
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Chapter 1 1. INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction A port scanner is a piece of software designed to search a network host for open ports. This is often used ...Continue Reading »
2. Design And Implementation Of An Electronic Patient Management System (A Case Study Of Shonahan Hospital, Nsukka Enugu)» Abstract This project title is written to help hospitals especially SHONAHAN HOSPITAL, NSUKKA, Enugu in the areas they encounter problems in keeping t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY. Prompt payment of Staff salaries by Management of and Organization boosts the morale of staffs and e...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Pharmacy management system is a management system that is designed to improve accuracy and to enhance safety and efficien...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF THE UTILIZATION OF INTERNET SERVICES AMONG STUDENTS IN FEDERAL INSTITUTIONS IN KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The convergence of information and communication technologies as typified by the Internet is increasingly having more influen...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE – INTRODUCTION A system, with numerous definitions can be literally seen in a computer way as a collection of the hardware and software ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION There were three fundamentally distinct education systems in Nigeria in 1990: the indigenous system, Quranic schools, and...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over the past years, Hotel search and booking is something which is done by everyone who wishes t...Continue Reading »
» project on online hotel reservation systemCHAPTER ONE CHAPTER: INTRODUCTION1.1 Background of the StudyThe importance of computer and its application h...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYWhen one looked back with analytical mid, we can concluded that computer technology keeps an advancing with rema...Continue Reading »