The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
Get the complete project »
1.1 Background of the Study
Mobile technology has really accelerate in terms of it advancement to the extent that it has limitlessly left mobile application developers with no choice but to continue in it manipulation of its usefulness over and over (Leng, 2011). Furthermore Mobile tools are much stylishly made these days, so smart and handy which give room for collection of data in our mobile phones. Mobile phone gadgets are now doing the works of Global Positioning system (GPS) navigation gadget, because of it sensibility in accessing vital information concerning present location of valuable assets, places, friends and family.
Accessibility of location based services via our mobile phones is possible, provided that the mobile network can be retrieved by our mobile phones to exploit the use of geographical position of the mobile phone has been a continuous achievement starting from the military and later to every man jack. These location based services (LBS) use the information, based on the available location of the user to provide services dependent on their geographic setting, (Kirk & Mark, 2003) and customize needs. GPS tracking is embedded in location based services as a support tool in making use of mobile web (Leng, 2011). LBS, it’s been considered at these point as those applications that entail a high level of exactness according to (Giaglis, Kourouthanassis & Tsamakos, 2003). As a result these with no stress user can easily access location like banks, hotels, colleges etc. Project aspires to adjust and influence the usage of location based services focusing mainly on ATM centres available in Minna.
1.2 Problem Statement
An automated teller machine (ATM) is an electronic telecommunications mechanism that enable the users to carry out monetary transactions in a public places using credit card with no need of entering the bank. For that reason, users can effortlessly have their transaction completed by means of the ATM (Leng, 2011). On the other hand, people living in Minna are familiar with a particular ATM centre for performing their daily monetary transaction, at times when this ATM centres develops problem people are confused of which ATM centre to go to because they usually pass by several ATM centres but never take noticed of the location in which they are, so because of this they end up going to their Bank to be on the safer side. In addition for instance a foreigner, being his or her first time visiting Minna will find it difficult to locate a close by ATM centre when in need of cash urgently. For this reason this project will be solving a lots of problem in terms of locating an ATM centre closer to user current position and providing the user ability to access the status of that particular ATM centre.
1.3 Aim and Objectives
The aim of this study is to develop an ATM finder (My ATM’s status) mobile web application.For easy location and broadcasting of the ATM’s status in Minna.
The specific objectives of this study are:
· To develop a system that will capture ATM centres location using Global Positioning System (GPS).
· To develop a system that will locate a close by ATM location from the user’s present position in Minna.
· To develop a system that will display the status of a particular ATM.
1.4 Significance of the Study
Ability to locate an ATM centre closer to user current position and also retrieving information about the status of ATM centre will draw the trust of people living in Minna, and also foreigners to approach any ATM centre on this system with no doubt .
. 1.5 Limitation of the Study
This project are narrow in some ways stated below:
· Cannot automatically generate ATM centre‘s status rather employ the ability of the feedback giving by the user.
· Limited only to smart phone.
· 10 ATM centres in Minna.
1.6 Scope of the Study
The proposed system is developed on hybrid application platform for mobile application. The objectives of the system is to show user the ATM centre closer to him or her and the status of that ATM. The number of ATM centres covered in this project are 10 in numbers. Smart phones are recommended for this proposed system. Proposed system are subjected to users in Minna alone.
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computer data processing is of great importance in the modern world and increasingly computers are being applied to the s...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 181 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Children are heritage of the cord and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the h...Continue Reading »
45 pages | 181 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF POST-PRIMARY SCHOOL MANAGEMENT BOARD (PPSMB...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Education is an indispensable system on which the life of everyone is built and as well stimulate...Continue Reading »
84 pages | 13 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Medical diagnosis, (often simply termed diagnosis) refers both to the process of attempting to determine or ident...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 248 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED TOURISM INFORMATION SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF OWERRI IN IMO STATE) NOTE: YOU CAN CHANGE THE CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries in the world today. It plays an important part in nation’s economy by p...Continue Reading »
91 pages | 174 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF DATABASE SYSTEM FOR PATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A Case Study Of Delta Hospital Onitsha)» ABSTRACTThe study was carried out to verify all the manual processes involved in patient management system and to seek for a way of automating the sys...Continue Reading »
51 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionThis chapter presents the introduction to expert system for mobile software reliability. It presents the introd...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT With the rapid development in Computer Technology, most organization have embraced the use of computer resources in its activities to enable ...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 210 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE JOURNAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SOKOTO INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY).» ABSTRACT This project research titled “Design and Implementation of an Online Journal Management System which is a case study of Sokoto Internationa...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 94 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» TABLE OF CONTENTSTitle Page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgements iv Table of Contents vList of Figures xList of Tables xi Abstract xii C...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 192 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE