Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 72 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In this Chapter, the author. will be presenting sections on the background study of the Booking System which is currently used in God is Good Motors(GIGM) Minna, statement of the problem, objectives of the study, significance of the study, scope of the study, limitation of the study and operational definition of terms.
1.1 .BACKGROUND...TO..THE STUDY..
The web. has modernized. the .way information can be .accessed thereby making the world a global village. Corporate organisations such as banks, insurance companies and other organised .institutions such as. Universities, Polytechnics now make the use of online registration. through the. web for their students’ registration. The Internet is a wide area network that can be accessed via a workstation that is. connected to its service. It serves as a medium of connection .between millions of peoples, airlines, organizations, military, and government in the most remote of areas. all over the world. Due to the. universal. access of the internet, transport booking system. and related services are available over the internet. It serves as an electronic transmission medium. to engage in exchanging of information, also aiding. transportation (digitally) from. location to location connecting users online. Also, the internet is a very good. platform for advertisement and awareness of. any product.
Data is clearly the. most conspicuous capacity. of the web. The web has developed. from its commencement into a goliath stockroom of data, giving a great many individuals access to any data. needed by simply a. click of a catch. It opens one to an extensive variety of data assets, in this way acting like. a goliath database stacked. with data.
In this advancement, a modernize system is executed to record all data about Transport Booking System systematically. As what that illuminates, individual is one critical resource and prevailing to focus fruitful in association. They will be creating all the arrange that has administered by chairman either the arrangement are key, specialized or operation. An Online Road Transport Booking System will be developed at God is Good Motors to make sure the user can make their booking process with the facilities provided by this system. In essence, at GIGM there are two types of transports, by Bus or Car. Therefore, this system has very important security aspect controlled by administrator.
In the booking function, user can check whether there are available transport or not and can check their booking status (i.e Successful Booking or Unsuccessful Booking). An alternate capacity is for organization a piece of the system. The capacity is to endorse the vehicle booking, transport and driver record administration and delivering reports and demonstrate the detail of the vehicle booking by month. Assuredly, Online Road Transport Booking system can be acknowledged and the client can utilizes this system effectively and deliberately.
God is Good Motors(GIGM) is not using any. system to record all information about the transport booking, but. only use a manual process based on file record. to make a booking. and record all information travels. The .manual process of transport booking is faced with a lot of challenges which includes;
i. The passenger’s .records can easily get. lost or merge up with. other passengers records.
ii. Records based. on files are. difficult to retrieve as records tends to increase over. time
ii. Records based. on files take longer. time to file
1.3 ..AIM..v..AND. ...OBJECTIVES.. ..OF. ..THE.. ...STUDY.. .
The. . aim. of. . this project. . . is to . .develop .an . .Online Road..Transport Booking. System.
The Objectives of this. study include the. following:
i. To. explore the problems. associated with .the current process of booking travel tickets at GIGM. Minna.
ii. To develop an online .Road Transport Booking System for GIGM, Minna.
The need for. an online road transport booking .system that takes advantages on. information technology cannot be .overemphasized.
Implementing online road transport .booking system will beneficial .to the travellers and will help;
i. Reduce the .amount of time wasted with manual. booking process.
ii. Provide efficient. means for travellers to print. their travel ticket.
iii. To minimize. likely erro.r and inaccuracies. during the booking. process.
1.5 .. .SCOPE...OF.. .THE.... .STUDY. ..
. .The.. .scope.. .of. . this... .project. is to . .create. a .system... that will allow.. the passengers. to fill and submit their personal details, do their transport booking online, pay for their booking and print their ticket that summarize the booking schedule and payment. transaction only after payment has been made which can be from a credit card, or debit card.
This project is faced. with the following limitations;
i. Poor availability. of internet service at certain. periods suppressed the .attainment of necessary information for the execution of this. project.
ii. It is only limited with the. users that might want to travel with. GIGM Minna.
.The...following...are...some...basic...terms..which..are.. used in this study:
i. USER: “This refers to people or travellers that can use
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SMART DEVICE THAT COUNTS THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE INSIDE A CONFERENCE HALL; AND PREVENTS PEOPLE FROM ENTERING ONCE THE ROOM...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The industrial batch counter is an electronic and electrical device that handles the counting and controls the flow of indivi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Clearance is a status granted individuals, typically members of the military, university graduates an...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT As the strategic planner bogs is mind with trying to predict the future performance of some available variable qualitatively, at the mercy of...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STUDENT EVALUATION PROGRAM (A CASE STUDY OF DAUGHTERS OF DIVINE LOVE JUNIORATE)» ABSTRACT Student achievement is profoundly influenced by the evaluation practice used by teachers in the classroom. Research in education has consiste...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In an attempt to alleviate the problem of medial diagnosis and to increase its affiance computerized patient diagnosis is development to assi...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE JOURNAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SOKOTO INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY).» ABSTRACT This project research titled “Design and Implementation of an Online Journal Management System which is a case study of Sokoto Internationa...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRANSCRIPT GENERATING SYSTEM (COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT, UNICAL)» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION A system is a collection of inter related and inter connected components that work together to perfo...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED STAFF ATTENDANCE SYSTEM WITH FINGER PRINTING TECHNOLOGY» ABSTRACTThe Design and Implementation of Staff Attendance system is an academic work which aims in developing a computerized system to maintain the at...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Over the year the leading cause of death in women aged between 35 54 years is breast cancer and second to cardio vascular...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The term ‘Portal’ projected the vision that the web site is an entry point to selected and releva...Continue Reading »