Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
An identity document, also called a piece of identification or ID is any
document which may be used to verify a person's personal identity. In
schools students are required to have a student identification card to
enable them to identify themselves during such exercises as examinations
or lecture attendance taking.
The card collection process takes time. Students may not even to get their cards until they are almost graduating. Cards can be erroneously issued to the wrong person.
The aim of this final year computer science research project is to develop an Online Student Identification Card Registration and Collection System. The system will be designed to be a web based platform that will allow students to book for identification cards online.
tags: computer science project topic, web based system, student id card system, identification card system, id card, html, mysql, php, css
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTIONCash receipt generating system is a viable source in any business organization and venture and so on, its main purpose is t...Continue Reading »
2. A DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TO SHOW A QUICK GLANCE OF NYSC PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT (PPA) A STUDY OF EBONYI STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The NYSC place of primary assignment – PPA is a place where the corps members are being sent to carry out and perfo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Scientists and engineers traditionally kept paper logbooks of their experiments and inventions. The need for the logbook is c...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION: Traffic laws and regulations in Nigeria were inherited from colonial administration. The first Edith is the 1920 Road Tr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study Probably no other advancement since the telephone has changed the way humanity works quite as mu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Designing and implementation are learn in this project. Computer science course is relatively a new subject, its importance cannot be our emp...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A ON LINE BIRTH RATE MONITORING INFORMATION SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF UNITED NATION CHILDREN FUND (UNICEF)» ABSTRACTThis project is specially put together with the aim of monitoring infant and matality rate through the use of information system, it is believ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT On this project, the purpose of the course allocation management system is to develop with ease and smoothen the course management allocation...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTIONMaterial Procurement can be defined as the purchase of goods or services at a total cost of the optimum possible in the cor...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Recently, online Social Networking Sites (SNSs) have exploded in popularity. Numerous sites are dedicated to finding and maintaining contacts...Continue Reading »