Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study was carried out to verify all the manual processes involved in generating student’s transcript and to seek for a way of automating the system for a way of automating the system for effective operations.
Since there is continues moves towards technological advances that enhanced productivity of labor and free human beings of task done move economically by machines.
Computer and its application have become vital tools in economic, industrial and social development of advanced countries of the world. Therefore there is every need to computerize any it to be easy effective and error fee.
Data was collected mainly by oral interview with a committee member in exam and records I.M.T Enugu and also in exams and Academics.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Theoretical background
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Purpose of study
1.4 Significance of study
1.6 Definitions of term
2.0 Literature review
2.1 General review of student’s transcript.
SYSTEMS INVESTIGATION AND ANALYSIS
3.1 Fact finding method
3.2 Objective of existing system
3.3 Input process and output analysis input analysis
3.5 Problems of the existing system
3.6 The generating flow diagram
3.7 Justification for new system
4.1 Design of a new system
4.2 Input specification
4.3 File design
4.4 Procedure chart
4.5 System requirement
4.6 Software requirement
4.7 Hardware requirement
5.1 program design
5.2 Program flow chart
Conclusion and Recommendation
Students’ transcript is the summary of each of the two-year performance either in (OND) ordinary National Diploma or (HND) higher national diploma.
A transcript is also demanded by a student who has finished OND/HND and wishes to transfer to another school or student who wishes to secure a job. A transcript is not given directly to a student. It is sent to the school that the student wishes to transfer or to the establishment or organization, which the student wishes to secure a job.
A students’ transcript is prepared or formed by the scores entered on the designed score sheet by the individual subject lectures on each semester examinations.
1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
There has been this problem of too much work for the head of department of exams and records owing to the growing population of students’ in the institution; the head of department of the exams and records is faced with heads of file. At times sorting out a particular students’ file takes time.
This bitter complaints and the delay in the preparing of this students’ transcript has been the major concern and therefore has intensified the need to design a generating software which will go a long way in taking these problems and at the same time help to quicken the generating of students’ transcript.
1.2 PURPOSE OF STUDY
The purpose of this study is to design implementation of students’ transcript generating software.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
Due to the controversy surrounding the manual generating of the student s’ transcript, it was fact that a study of this nature will clarify the causes of the problems being faced by the concerned departments and to map out the necessary solutions and techniques to the problems.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
1) To enhance speedy of the results
2) To eliminate errors due to manual processing
3) To provide security measure to check students mischievous act of changing marks on the result sheet.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACTFor a long time, the department of Electrical/Electronic of this college has not had a website with guaranteed continuity. Several students in...Continue Reading »
» AbstractVoting is a very important process in the Nigerian political system. It is one of the means and the most effective method of ensuring a legiti...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ACADEMIC INFORMATION SYSTEM USING RELATIONAL DATABASE AND HTTP SERVER» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTIONThere is an outgrowing need for electronic accessories in a world where there is great necessity for speed, efficiency and...Continue Reading »
4. Design and Implementation of an Automated Matriculation Number Generation and Allocation System for Tertiary Institutions» The purpose of this computer science project research topic is to automate the process of the creation and allocation of matriculation numbers for fre...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A MEDICAL BILLING SYSTEM (FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER LOKOJA, KOGI STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Medical is responsible for the supply of drugs to various inhabitants in zone at specific drug rates. Form the...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Android is the leading mobile operating system worldwide. Android became the leading mobile Operating System since 2011; almost 220 million s...Continue Reading »
» COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT SOCIETY SYSTEM (CTCSS)AbstractThis project work aimed at developing a Cooperative Thrift and Credit Society System (CTCS...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The project on the topic “design and implementation of computerized SMS portal” aims at making the reader to understand the concept of SM...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe Project Online shopping website for gentlemen clothing is a complete multi user website. The system helps in buying of goods, products and...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INRODUCTION An online examination system for recruitment of staff is a web application that establishes a network between the organiz...Continue Reading »