Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study was carried out to verify all the manual processes involved in generating student’s transcript and to seek for a way of automating the system for a way of automating the system for effective operations.
Since there is continues moves towards technological advances that enhanced productivity of labor and free human beings of task done move economically by machines.
Computer and its application have become vital tools in economic, industrial and social development of advanced countries of the world. Therefore there is every need to computerize any it to be easy effective and error fee.
Data was collected mainly by oral interview with a committee member in exam and records I.M.T Enugu and also in exams and Academics.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Theoretical background
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Purpose of study
1.4 Significance of study
1.6 Definitions of term
2.0 Literature review
2.1 General review of student’s transcript.
SYSTEMS INVESTIGATION AND ANALYSIS
3.1 Fact finding method
3.2 Objective of existing system
3.3 Input process and output analysis input analysis
3.5 Problems of the existing system
3.6 The generating flow diagram
3.7 Justification for new system
4.1 Design of a new system
4.2 Input specification
4.3 File design
4.4 Procedure chart
4.5 System requirement
4.6 Software requirement
4.7 Hardware requirement
5.1 program design
5.2 Program flow chart
Conclusion and Recommendation
Students’ transcript is the summary of each of the two-year performance either in (OND) ordinary National Diploma or (HND) higher national diploma.
A transcript is also demanded by a student who has finished OND/HND and wishes to transfer to another school or student who wishes to secure a job. A transcript is not given directly to a student. It is sent to the school that the student wishes to transfer or to the establishment or organization, which the student wishes to secure a job.
A students’ transcript is prepared or formed by the scores entered on the designed score sheet by the individual subject lectures on each semester examinations.
1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
There has been this problem of too much work for the head of department of exams and records owing to the growing population of students’ in the institution; the head of department of the exams and records is faced with heads of file. At times sorting out a particular students’ file takes time.
This bitter complaints and the delay in the preparing of this students’ transcript has been the major concern and therefore has intensified the need to design a generating software which will go a long way in taking these problems and at the same time help to quicken the generating of students’ transcript.
1.2 PURPOSE OF STUDY
The purpose of this study is to design implementation of students’ transcript generating software.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
Due to the controversy surrounding the manual generating of the student s’ transcript, it was fact that a study of this nature will clarify the causes of the problems being faced by the concerned departments and to map out the necessary solutions and techniques to the problems.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
1) To enhance speedy of the results
2) To eliminate errors due to manual processing
3) To provide security measure to check students mischievous act of changing marks on the result sheet.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of Study Massive integration of information technology into all aspects of modern life caused demand for processin...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 439 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
2. THE ROLE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY IN PUBLIC SECTOR ADMINISTRATION (THE CASE OF NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION IMO STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of The Study The role of information communication technology in the public sector it cannot be over emphasize...Continue Reading »
47 pages | 22 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF E-LEARNING PLATFORMS FOR AN INTRODUCTION TO C++ PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background of the study Learning is one of the very vital human activities that require concentration blended with interactivity, clea...Continue Reading »
126 pages | 335 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT The emergence of Internet and portable devices like Laptops/PDA's and mobile phones have bought a great change in the communication and enter...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 316 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION Web Design is a process of conceptualization, planning, modelling, and execution of electronic me...Continue Reading »
42 pages | 277 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In the past, security was simply a matter of locking the door or storing files in a locked filing cabinet or safe. Today,...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 278 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDYBig data broadly refers to the new methods and technologies for collecting, managing, and analyzing ...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 342 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. IMPROVING THE CAPACITY OF A RENEWABLE POWER SYSTEM, USING SOLAR POWER PANEL (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ND SOFTWARE LAB)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The use of renewable energy increased greatly just after the first big oil crisis in the late sev...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 215 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This research work deals with an online radio streaming application. Chapter one is an introduction to the project to describe what the proje...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 312 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR THE PROJECTION OF STUDENT’S ENROLMENT IN UNIVERSITIES» ABSTRACT This work started with an extensive literacy research in an attempt to find out facts about the Nigerian Universities planning information sy...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 167 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE