Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 54 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Teacher rating is one of the topics which require pertinent attention by our education regulatory system. As teachers are only being rated and promoter base on their education qualification and time put into the service. Students also have a clear pictures of these teachers as they have the first hand interaction with teachers.
1.1 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Prior to this period, Teacher has only being assessed by the Education regulatory body and never have they considered the student assessment of the teachers. Most of these teachers put up a perfect front with good qualification but are most times unable to motivate or impact knowledge to this student. But this research work provides a basic student rating system capable of allowing various class students to rate his or her teacher and these rating are then compile and analyze by various regulatory body. It also aids proper storage and maintenance of Student documentation. Furthermore, it aids structured document representation and eliminates the tedium of performing monotonous rating system.
1.2. OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
This web based application provides the following benefits:
Fully automated student and teacher database system.
Online assessment form /window for rating different teachers.
Decreased processing time and form errors.
Display teachers records only to the student registered in The teachers class
Provides authentic, qualitative and comprehensive data on the teachers rating gotten form his / her assessments from student.
1.3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
During the course of this research, interviews were conducted with various teachers of different disposition and staff of the ministry of Education as regards to the assessment scheme in place. Interview was also conducted with an ICT practitioner (programmer). Information was also gotten online and from major educational directory online.
1.4 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF STUDY
The project is to create a web based application for student rating of teacher effectiveness system in order to bring teachers online and eliminate the tedium of performing monotonous transactions. The scope covers the activities involved in the assessment scheme which will involce student ability to only rate his class teacher or subject teacher Limitation of this research work is that the system will online be available online and as such are inaccessible by student who don’t have access online.
1.5 DEFINITION OF TERMS
Teacher: A person who helps others to acquire knowledge, competences or values.
Rating: This refers to the evaluation or assessment of something, in terms of quality (as with a critic rating a novel), quantity (as with an athlete being rated by his or her statistics), or some combination of both.
System: A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network; a complex whole.
Effectiveness: the degree to which something is successful in producing a desired result; success.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This work designs and implements an online library management System a case study of Mathematics Department. The system allows people to read...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Information technology (IT) is the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION A system, with numerous definitions can be literally seen in a computer way as a collection of the hardware and software comp...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Several recent proposals have argued for giving third parties and end users control over routing in the network infrastru...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE JOURNAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SOKOTO INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY).» ABSTRACT This project research titled “Design and Implementation of an Online Journal Management System which is a case study of Sokoto Internationa...Continue Reading »
» A PROJECT WORK ABSTRACT This study was carried out to design and implement a software system that will automate the processes involved in account mana...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1.0 INTRODUCTION In recent times, there has been a great need driven towards the maximizing of data transfer betwee...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT A BIOMETRICALLY OPERATED RIFLE RACK TO REDUCE THE UNAUTHORIZED ISSUE OF WEAPONS IN THE ARMORY OF THE NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION A rifle is a portable long barreled firearm designed for precision shooting, to be held with both ha...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE BOOKSHOP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH SYSTEM WITH E-PAYMENT INTEGRATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY On line Book shopping entails buying and selling of books of all sorts with the buyer still makin...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Fund raising efforts at college and universities continue to be a top priority. It is clear that an institution’ s ability to realize t...Continue Reading »