Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 54 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Teacher rating is one of the topics which require pertinent attention by our education regulatory system. As teachers are only being rated and promoter base on their education qualification and time put into the service. Students also have a clear pictures of these teachers as they have the first hand interaction with teachers.
1.1 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Prior to this period, Teacher has only being assessed by the Education regulatory body and never have they considered the student assessment of the teachers. Most of these teachers put up a perfect front with good qualification but are most times unable to motivate or impact knowledge to this student. But this research work provides a basic student rating system capable of allowing various class students to rate his or her teacher and these rating are then compile and analyze by various regulatory body. It also aids proper storage and maintenance of Student documentation. Furthermore, it aids structured document representation and eliminates the tedium of performing monotonous rating system.
1.2. OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
This web based application provides the following benefits:
Fully automated student and teacher database system.
Online assessment form /window for rating different teachers.
Decreased processing time and form errors.
Display teachers records only to the student registered in The teachers class
Provides authentic, qualitative and comprehensive data on the teachers rating gotten form his / her assessments from student.
1.3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
During the course of this research, interviews were conducted with various teachers of different disposition and staff of the ministry of Education as regards to the assessment scheme in place. Interview was also conducted with an ICT practitioner (programmer). Information was also gotten online and from major educational directory online.
1.4 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF STUDY
The project is to create a web based application for student rating of teacher effectiveness system in order to bring teachers online and eliminate the tedium of performing monotonous transactions. The scope covers the activities involved in the assessment scheme which will involce student ability to only rate his class teacher or subject teacher Limitation of this research work is that the system will online be available online and as such are inaccessible by student who don’t have access online.
1.5 DEFINITION OF TERMS
Teacher: A person who helps others to acquire knowledge, competences or values.
Rating: This refers to the evaluation or assessment of something, in terms of quality (as with a critic rating a novel), quantity (as with an athlete being rated by his or her statistics), or some combination of both.
System: A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network; a complex whole.
Effectiveness: the degree to which something is successful in producing a desired result; success.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Today, computer has been discovered as a very efficient instrument which ahs played a very significant role in adequate management of informa...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The tremendous impact of electronic technology (like computer and computer embedded devices, computer networking, artificial intelligence, mu...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM FOR A MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION» ABSTRACTThis research work is concise and generally summarizes the activities duly carried out in the design and implementation of an automated invent...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work was embarked on due to the issues being faced in academic setting on scheduling exams for the students so as not to have a...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTComputerized based spec analysis system includes the sets of methods that allow us to measure the dimensions and dynamics of populations. Thes...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (A CASE STUDY OF CARITAS UNIVERSITY ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION An entrance examination is an examination that many educational institutions use to select students for admission. These ...Continue Reading »
» ...Continue Reading »
8. The evaluation of the effect of national health insurance scheme in enhancing health care delivery in enugu metropolis» THE EVALUATION OF THE EFFECT OF NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME IN ENHANCING HEALTH CARE DELIVERY IN ENUGU METROPOLISABSTRACTThe project on the topic...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY: Today’s business environment is very dynamic and undergoes rapid changes as a result of technological ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work is aimed at the development of a web based Airline Reservation System. The current system of airline reservation is faced with few ...Continue Reading »