Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Teacher rating is one of the topics which require pertinent attention by our education regulatory system. As teachers are only being rated and promoter base on their education qualification and time put into the service. Students also have a clear pictures of these teachers as they have the first hand interaction with teachers.
1.1.0 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Prior to this period, Teacher has only being assessed by the Education regulatory body and never have they considered the student assessment of the teachers. Most of these teachers put up a perfect front with good qualification but are most times unable to motivate or impact knowledge to this student. But this research work provides a basic student rating system capable of allowing various class students to rate his or her teacher and these rating are then compile and analyze by various regulatory body. It also aids proper storage and maintenance of Student documentation. Furthermore, it aids structured document representation and eliminates the tedium of performing monotonous rating system.
1.2.0 OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
This web based application provides the following benefits:
1.Fully automated student and teacher database system.
2.Online assessment form /window for rating different teachers.
3.Decreased processing time and form errors.
4.Display teachers records only to the student registered in The teachers class
5.Provides authentic, qualitative and comprehensive data on the teachers rating gotten form his / her assessments from student.
1.3.0 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
During the course of this research, interviews were conducted with various teachers of different disposition and staff of the ministry of Education as regards to the assessment scheme in place. Interview was also conducted with an ICT practitioner (programmer). Information was also gotten online and from major educational directory online.
1.4.0 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF STUDY
The project is to create a web based application for student rating of teacher effectiveness systemin order to bring teachers online and eliminate the tedium of performing monotonous transactions. The scope covers the activities involved in the assessment scheme which will involce student ability to only rate his class teacher or subject teacher Limitation of this research work is that the system will online be available online and as such are inaccessible by student who don’t have access online.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
Teacher: A person who helps others to acquire knowledge, competences or values.
Rating: This refers to the evaluation or assessment of something, in terms of quality (as with a critic rating a novel), quantity (as with an athlete being rated by his or her statistics), or some combination of both.
System: A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network; a complex whole.
Effectiveness: the degree to which something is successful in producing a desired result; success.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING COMPUTER STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OSHIMILI AND ANIOCHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF DELTA STATE» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION Background of the Study One of the fundamental rights for every human being is education. Education prepares the individual for...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Online school fees payment system is a research work that will help build an effective information management system for Osisa polytechnic in...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF WORKING PROTOCOL INTERNET SYSTEM FOR THE CHRIST DOMINION POWER MIRACLE CHURCH» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Probably no other advancement since the telephone has changed the way humanity works quite as muc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of The Study The traditional marketing and management of fashion industry is experiencing a revolution because...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis project work which is conducted to meet the stipulation of the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for the award of National Di...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED ANTENATAL INFORAMTION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF PARK-LANE HOSPITAL)» ABSTRACT The Antenatal unit in the outpatient Department of any hospital letters for medical advices and treatments to payment mothers before delivery...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ELECTRONIC PATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Cletus Igbe 2:45 pm computer science» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study An Electronic Patient Management System is any tool used to assist in the delivery of clinical ca...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The internet stands for international network; it is a huge web of network system connecting million of people all over t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work was embarked on due to the issues being faced in academic setting on scheduling exams for the students so as not to have a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study An academic growth can be of various concerns in academic environment to promote social and funct...Continue Reading »