Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Teacher rating is one of the topics which require pertinent attention by our education regulatory system. As teachers are only being rated and promoter base on their education qualification and time put into the service. Students also have a clear pictures of these teachers as they have the first hand interaction with teachers.
1.1.0 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Prior to this period, Teacher has only being assessed by the Education regulatory body and never have they considered the student assessment of the teachers. Most of these teachers put up a perfect front with good qualification but are most times unable to motivate or impact knowledge to this student. But this research work provides a basic student rating system capable of allowing various class students to rate his or her teacher and these rating are then compile and analyze by various regulatory body. It also aids proper storage and maintenance of Student documentation. Furthermore, it aids structured document representation and eliminates the tedium of performing monotonous rating system.
1.2.0 OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
This web based application provides the following benefits:
1.Fully automated student and teacher database system.
2.Online assessment form /window for rating different teachers.
3.Decreased processing time and form errors.
4.Display teachers records only to the student registered in The teachers class
5.Provides authentic, qualitative and comprehensive data on the teachers rating gotten form his / her assessments from student.
1.3.0 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
During the course of this research, interviews were conducted with various teachers of different disposition and staff of the ministry of Education as regards to the assessment scheme in place. Interview was also conducted with an ICT practitioner (programmer). Information was also gotten online and from major educational directory online.
1.4.0 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF STUDY
The project is to create a web based application for student rating of teacher effectiveness systemin order to bring teachers online and eliminate the tedium of performing monotonous transactions. The scope covers the activities involved in the assessment scheme which will involce student ability to only rate his class teacher or subject teacher Limitation of this research work is that the system will online be available online and as such are inaccessible by student who don’t have access online.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
Teacher: A person who helps others to acquire knowledge, competences or values.
Rating: This refers to the evaluation or assessment of something, in terms of quality (as with a critic rating a novel), quantity (as with an athlete being rated by his or her statistics), or some combination of both.
System: A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network; a complex whole.
Effectiveness: the degree to which something is successful in producing a desired result; success.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND DEVELOP A DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR STUDENT REGISTRATION IN FACULTY OF SCIENCE OF NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Database Management System for students registration deals with all kind of student details, acad...Continue Reading »
» COMPARATIVE STUDY OF LEARNING FROM IMBALANCED DATACHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the StudyIn recent years, information and its transformatio...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED WAREHOUSING INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY) (NPA) LAGOS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Warehouse is where goods and commodities are kept for further clearance. Narrowing it to Nigeria ...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED DATA WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR RECORDING ACCIDENT VICTIMS IN NIGERIA» 1.0 INTRODUCTION The dictionary defines accident as “an unexpected and undesirable event, a mishap, unforeseen and without apparent cause. The m...Continue Reading »
5. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF MANAGING STUDENTS INFORMATION, A CASE STUDY OF COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, KADUNA POLYTECHNIC» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page Approval page i Declaration ii Dedication iii Acknowledgment iv Table of contents v Abstract vii CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTIO...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Challenges Nigeria organizations are facing which include embezzlement, fraud, misappropriation and mismanagement can be checkmated if there ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 THE PROBLEMS AND ITS SETTING In our modern technological age, science strives as it can to alleviate the problems of ...Continue Reading »
» 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 INSIGHT TO ONLINE MARKETPLACE Online Market, commonly known as e commerce or eCommerce, or e business consists of the buying and ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Children brought up in the orphanage home cannot cope effectively with the outside world, this display in their dispositions because most of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION Social life in most of our University is diminishing because of some factor. These limitations of social life have affec...Continue Reading »