Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND PAYMENT SYSTEM
A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE OWEER
Industrial Training program was introduced under the National policy by the federal government in the year 1973/74 and supervised by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE). It is a training a student undergoes in the field of his/her course of study in other to acquires more knowledge and be more practical.
The students industrial work experience scheme (SIWES) is a skill training program that is designed by the federal government to expose and prepare students of university, Polytechnic and colleges of education for industrial work situation that they might likely meet before or after graduation. Before the establishment of the scheme was a growing concern among our industrialists that graduates of our institutions of higher learning lacked adequate practical background studies preparatory for employment in industries.
The main objective of the program is to bridge the gap between theories and practical by making it possible for students to get themselves exposed to real jobs and actual job situations and environments. It is therefore an important and mandatory component of training in the accredited disciplines or courses like Computer science, Engineering, Geology, and Agricultural Sciences, etc.
BACKGROUND HISTORY OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE OWEERI
In the year 1979, Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri was originated as the Imo State of Nigeria edict.No.16 of 1978 established the institution. It started at the Government Technical College (GTC) along Egbu road Owerri in the same year, with an initial number of 275 students. In October 1980, the institution was moved to its permanent site at Nekede Owerri-west with an intake number of 1350 students. The institution later metamorphosed to Polytechnic Nekede Owerri on the 25th march 1987 by edict No.6 of 1987. on 1st of January 1993, it was later renamed to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri.
The Federal Polytechnic Act(CAP139) of 1979 regulated the institution. The purpose of the polytechnic as provided for in section 2 are as follows:
After 30 years of existence, the polytechnic has attained the age of maturity like the good and faithful steward, the institution has achieved a lot in the following areas:
o Academic programs
o Growth in staff and student population
o Maintenance culture
Policy making and headship of the institution
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Most rental service firms today still use manual information system because their information needs are of moderate size and ...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Case Study: Segofer Technical Services» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND 1.1 INTRODUCTION Inventories are part of the strengths of any business and can be applied as the firm’s own strategy in build...Continue Reading »
3. AN IMPLEMENTATION OF A MOVING MESSAGE DISPLAY BOARD (A Case Study of Yahaya Hamza Institute Technology, Mando- Kaduna)» ABSTRACT LED's are a fantastic way to illuminate any kind of sign, be it lettering or panels. LED Dot Matrix Displays are a common sight nowadays on s...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF PATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY HEALTH SERVICE 0f FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINNA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Generally, computer has played an important role in global economy in various ways. The Computer is used in many differen...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDYOnline hotel reservation is a kind of user assistance where customers can book and reserve for hotel ser...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Presently in today’s institution, there is a geometric rise in the number of students admitted with a ration in the number for each departm...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTComputers are known for their wide range of uses especially in scientific and mathematical fields. However little or no thought has been given...Continue Reading »
8. Design And Implementation Of A Computer Based Seaport Billing System (A Case Study Of Nigerian Port Authority Lagos)» AbstractHandling of cargo has been a circular task all these while in our various ports. And Nigerian Ports Authority (N.P.A) being an organization re...Continue Reading »
9. problems militating against teaching and learning of Computer studies in Junior Secondary Schools. A case study of some selected schools in Kaduna Sou...» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction Education is the best legacy a nation can give to her citizens. It is generally believed that the basis for any true deve...Continue Reading »
10. Design And Implementation Of A On Line Birth Rate Monitoring Information System (A Case Study Of United Nation Children Fund Unicef Enugu)» AbstractThis project is specially put together with the aim of monitoring infant and matality rate through the use of information system, it is believ...Continue Reading »