Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 37 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-7 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The fundamental aim of this project is to emphasize how a system of information network aids the government and police administration in decision taking through a range of statistical data as collected and analyzed in an existing information system.
It also airs the different machines used in information processing system to reduce the much engaged manual efforts. The system design is also introduced where care is taken in the planning system which is very close to the manually processed method, but with serious optimization. The proposed system is a network based expert system.
All the work in the system will at the end achieve:-
- Data security
- Handling of files
- Speedy collection of information for security analysis.
- Storage of information for subsequent usage.
- A forecast for the future security
- A dependable standard for decision taking on security matters as well as planning and control measures.
- Existing equipment for security information listed and known.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Objective of the study
2.0 Security concept
2.1 definition of security
2.2 Security & information
3.0 Description of the existing security
3.1 Fact finding method
3.2 Organizational structure
3.3 Problems of the existing system
3.4 Justification of the new system
4.0 Design of the network-based security
4.1 method of data collection
4.2 System design –input, processing, output,
information storage and retrieval
5.0 Implementation of the new system
5.1 choice of programming language
5.2 Program flowchart of security record system
Law enforcement administrations, Justice systems, legislators and the government functionaries often need information to efficiently disseminate and fulfill their official responsibilities of ensuring maximum security for their subjects. To achieve this, a system of information technology network is needed to aid the management in decision taking about the security of lives and properties. In this work “DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A NETWORK BASED SECURITY INFORMATION SYSTEM” O will take a case study of “B’OPS COMMUNICATION OF POLICE SHQ ENUGU” as an existing information network system in the police and analyze their process of data collection and hence design a new system which will enhance the output.
1.1 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The objective of this program is strictly for the production of a reliable system of nationwide crime statistical information from all nooks and craings for administrative and operational use of the executive and law enforcement management system. Another objective of this work is to make an improvement in the existing data security system. To create a way of speedy data collections for security analysis. For a network of information technology for security purpose and create a standard management information system forecasting for security together with good decision taking, planning and control programs.
The process of executing the task of information management has been manually executed, quite unfortunately, the manual procedure reduces the output quality and consume time.
This work will examine a new system where the much needed human efforts are replaced with machines to achieve fast collection of data and easy processing to obtain healthy outputs.
Also the need for information and data in the knowledge base does not only answer to the problem of information over load but also helps in a state of crime statistics request, therefore the computerization of some of this areas is very necessary because its importance in making crime investigators imbibe new and modernized methods and create public awareness of the society security policy.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRANSCRIPT GENERATING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT,UNIVERISTY OF CALABAR)» ABSTRACT The system solves the problem of missing results of students in tertiary institutions and the system proffers a fast and accurate system for ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In this project, two high performance adder cells are proposed. We simulated these two full adder cells using HSPICE in 0.18 µm, CMOS t...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE TEST/EXAMINATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UYO CITY POLYTECHNIC, NDUETONG OKU, UYO)» ABSTRACT The traditional approach to measuring a person’s level of knowledge in a topic has been the examination. These days, there is often mor...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Airline booking and ticketing in a commercial airline company is a project work aimed at creating a system that will enable traveler’s ...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STAFF REMUNERATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF RITMAN COLLEGE, IKOT EKPENE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Introduction Remuneration is the monetary compensation that one receives exchange for the work or services performed. Typical...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONIntroductionThis chapter presents the introduction of court proceedings management system. It contains the theoretical backgrou...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of The Study One of the recent advances in the world of information technology is the rapid development of com...Continue Reading »
» 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In 2000, Nigeria developed a policy on Information Technology (IT), with the aim of making Nigeria an IT adapted country i...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Aladumo International Schools is using a complete automated system for all of its banking sections including General Banking, Credit and fina...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work is concerned with the use of the internet in banking operation.The internet in its ever evolving state, is becoming a serio...Continue Reading »