Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The research work Human Resource Management System includes staff registration, task registration, task allocation, and staff leaves application, leave approval and rejection by admin, add leave type, add leave allowance. This work was done as a result to solve the problems usually encountered in most companies. The Human Resource Management System was achieved using two programming environment: PHP and MYSQL, with php as front-end and mysql as the back end database. The system can be entered using a username and password. It is accessible either by an administrator or staffs. The interface is very user-friendly. protected for personal use and the data processing is very fast.
Chapter one introduces the research work and the problem definition of the research, and to know the aim of this research work, research justification tells us why it is important to research on this topic; it also covers areas like scope and limitation of study which entails the boundary of this work. Definition of terms gives summarize what each chapter entails.
1.3.0 PROBLEM DEFINITION
This research work was undertaken to uncover some of the problems with conventional way of managing Human Resources as well as allocating task in the office. Where task as assign to staff verbally or documented on a piece of paper, Human Resource leave is through a written letter which must be approved by the management.Using these conventional method pose lots of constraint on the secretary who must file and sort these record time to time for ease of retrieval, and same constraints may as well affect the overall manager of the establishment.
1.4.0 OBJECTIVE OF STUDY
In view of the problems mentioned above, this project is aimed at implementing a Human Resource management system which will exclusively:
Automate every task carry out in an establishment
Manage every Human Resource details
Manage system access and roles on the system
Manage every users of the system
1.5.0 RESEARCH JUSTIFICATION
This research work will provide a reliable way of handling all Human Resources in an establishment which will aid in proper staff and task Â management and also eliminate the lag time in file recovery. Furthermore, it will aids structural document representation and eliminates the tedium of performing monotonous transaction. This research will also contribute to existing literature in this area and will serve as a guild or blueprint for an undergraduate student.
1.6.0 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
This research work design and implementation of an Human Resource Management System will be a web-based application and will be implemented on a relational database system(MySQL). Html(hypertext markup language), css(cascading style sheet) and Jquery will be used to design the web-user interface, php (hypertext preprocessor) will be used as the serve- side script language to link the interface and the database.
1.7.0 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF STUDY
This research work is to develop a system capable of managing Human Resources such as adding task, assigning task, add leave type, applying for leave, approving leave (by manager), assigning system roles to different staff/users of the system, editÂ leave, delete leave, reject leave application, and users.
The system will not incorporate in its development all the functions of an Human Resource management system but will focus only on the aforementioned functionalities. The system will not be responsible for any loss of data if its environment (network/system installed on) is corrupt.
1.8.0 CHAPTER LAYOUT
This section was put in place to explain what each chapter does, chapter one introduces the project to the reader by explaining the problems the project is supposed to solve, objective of the study and research justification is to describe to the reader the purpose and the importance of researching on this topic, research methodology is all about the method used in implementing the research work, scope and limitation describes the boundary of the research work and where the project work can be put into use.
Chapter two deals with the literature review and state-of-the-art.This chapter discusses literature review, what people have published related to this research work and their shortcoming, how this present research can improve their shortcomings.
Chapter three deals with the system design methodology i.e. collection of tools methods and practices for achieving a task; the requirement specification states the expectation of the system analysis, and design which is the blueprint of what the system would carry out.
Chapter four has to do with the implementation, system testing strategies, target computer system requirement, software maintenance etc.
Chapter five discusses the recommendations and conclusion part of the research work and how this work can be applied to the problem domain
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SPRINGLIGHT TECHNOLOGY, UYO)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION Project management establishments like Springlight Technology, Treasure property& project manage...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Large volumes of data are usually generated in most institutions of learning today. Locating files among tons of others can thus be tedious a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Malware is a generic term used to describe all kinds of malicious software (e.g., viruses, worms, or ...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF QUERY AND COMMENDATION DELIVERY SYSTEM AT FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA» ABSTRACT Information is an essential ingredient to the success of any organization being it private or government setting. Information sharing,being t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT.The complexity and anonymity of computer systems does not only aid crime in the society but also it’s a combating measure to crime and aids...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The researcher chose to research on this topic “Computer Based Census Management System” because of its relevance to the society....Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM FOR A MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION (A CASE STUDY OF YOL MERCY TABLE WATER LOKOJA, L...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION An inventory control system contains a list of orders to be filled and then prompts workers to pick the necessary items, ...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED TAX EVALUATION SYSTEM FOR CIVIL SERVANTS (A CASE STUDY OF BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE ENUGU)» ABSTRACT It is often easy to collect data about objectives of persons. However subsequent processing of such data presents problems especially when it...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this project work is to take a look at the development and the rapid growth of modern technology, especially computer technology i...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION COMPUTERIZED POWER MONITORING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY NIGERIA, PHCN, UYO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction In a world like ours today there is every need to manage funds in every activity being carried out. It is th...Continue Reading »