Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 49 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
In this project, design and implementation of a computerize visa processing information system is based on how you can get lost of information about our service, from advice on how to apply for a visa, to news about immigration policy changes. I hope you find it helpful.
A UK visa is the overseas arm of Britain’s integrated border management. We have visa offices in 160 locations throughout the world. The largest handles 300,000 applications a year; the smallest less than 10. we issue visas to 80% of those who apply and stop only those who are a significant immigration risk to the UK. We process over 90% of straightforward applications within 24 hours. This is a record of which we are proud, but we aim to do even better.
Our new mission statement explains how UK visas will deliver the border objectives set by our parent department, the home office and foreign and common wealth office; to achieve a balance between managing travel and migration and preventing illegal immigration
Our goals are
· to bring communities together
· to improve Britain’s competitiveness as a destination for travel, trade, migration and investment
· to prevent immigration abuse
· to deliver for money
· to earn public confidence
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
in British visa processing information system the problems we are facing are (i) Bankruptcy Attorney e.g. consumer present their case at legal match by through extensive client acquisition and market outreach efforts our legal match will assists thousands of visitors every day seeking help with their legal issues. In some areas consumers can also reach us by phone so new bankruptcy legislation may make it harder to find an attorney. (ii) Another problem in visa processing into system is the privacy and security problems ie using illegal or fraud visa to go to overseas. (iii) Health (tuberculosis) screening is another problem in visa processing system since it valid for larger than six months in certain countries now require a certificate to show that they are free from infections tuberculosis (TB) before that person will travel to overseas. The Government announced on 21 July 2005 its intention is to implement the first phase of an overseas screening programme for TB for people applying to enter the UK for more than 6 months in four year strategy earlier this year. The benefit of the programme is that successful applicants will benefit on arrival in the UK as they will not need to be referred to the port medical inspector before being allowed to enter the country.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The UK purpose of study in visa processing system is to achieve the following Diplomatic mission.
· A Diplomatic Mission is the office of a country’s diplomatic representative in the capital city of another country.
· Diplomatic Mission are established in accordance with the erovisions of the Vienna convention on Diplomatic relations 1961.
· Diplomatic Mission of a common wealth country in another common wealth country is called a “High commission”
· The head of mission is called “High commissioner”.
· A diplomatic mission in any foreign (i.e. non-common wealth) country is called an Embassy and the head of mission is called Ambassador’
· High commissions and Embassies perform the same functions and have the same status.
The good management of our diplomatic mission is essential to the success of their work.
1.4 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
UK visas began life as the joint entry clearance unit (JECU) in June 2000. it was established jointly by the foreign and common wealth officer and the home office to manage the UK’s entry clearance (visa) operation.
Visa or entry clearance applications are processed by entry clearance officers in UK embassies, high commissions and consulates abroad, collectively known as UK missions. UK visas work closely with the immigration and Nationality Directorate (IND) of the Home office, the Government department responsible for immigration policy and dealing with applications from people already in the UK to extend their stay; or to change their immigration status. UK visas reports to a joint management board of senior foreign and common wealth (FCD) and Home office officials and to ministers in both departments.
1.5 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of the study is concerned with the review to improve. Britain’s competitiveness as a destination for travel, trade, immigration and investment and to bring communities together. Specifically the study covers such areas like how UK visas will deliver the border objectives set by our parent department, such as the home office and the foreign common wealth office in order to achieve a balance between managing people’s travel and migration, and also preventing illegal immigration. In this study new computerized system is produced / designed after the critical analysis of the existing system of British embassy and visa processing information system.
1.6 DEFINITION OF TERMS
VISA: It is a stamp or mark put in your passport by officials of a foreign country that gives you permission to enter pass through or leave their country.
EMBASSY:- It is a building in which a group of official led by an ambassador work in order to represent their government in a foreign country e.g. American embassy in London.
HIGH COMMISSIONER:- It is a person who is sent by one commonwealth country to live in another, in order to protect the interests of their own country
IMMIGRATION:- It is the process of coming to live permanently in a country that is not your own.
COMMON-WEALTH:- It is an organization consisting of the United Kingdom and most of the countries that used to be part of the British Empire.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. GPS AND GPRS BASED TELEMONITORING SYSTEM FOR EMERGENCY PATIENT TRANSPORTATION (A CASE STUDY OF THE EMERGENCY UNIT OF MATER MISERICORDIAE HOSPITAL AFIK...» ABSTRACT Telemonitoring during the golden hour of patient transportation helps in improved Medicare. Presently there are different physiological data ...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE CAMPUS VOTING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT (SUG) UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Elections form a critical process in democratic systems and application of information technologi...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE PRISON MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE ENUGU)» ABSTRACT Prisoners’ management in Nigeria has long been a neglected area and has only recently been included in the 20 20 vision document under ...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTSTitle Page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgements iv Table of Contents vList of Figures xList of Tables xi Abstract xii C...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION1.1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION Medical establishments like hospitals, rehabilitation centers, health saloons etc. are seen as fig...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The problem which always emanate from inadequate personnel information maintenance and management has been a torn in the flesh of the entire ...Continue Reading »
» DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTAION OF COMPUTERIZED LIVESTOCK MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM ABSTRACT This project deals with the network of livestock but focuses...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In this project, two high performance adder cells are proposed. We simulated these two full adder cells using HSPICE in 0.18 µm, CMOS t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION TO THE PROJECT With advancement of technology things are becoming simpler and easier for us. Automation is the use of con...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM FOR A MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Inventory management and asset tracking need to record all the durable assets of an institute. Many organizations, i.e. c...Continue Reading »