Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 63 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Computerized based spec analysis system includes the sets of methods that allow us to measure the dimensions and dynamics of populations. These methods have primarily been developed to study human populations, but are extended to a variety of areas where researchers want to know how populations of social actors can change across time through processes of birth, death, and migration. In the context of human biological populations demographic analysis uses administrative records to develop an independent estimate of the
population. Computerized based spec analysis system estimates are often considered a reliable standard for judging the accuracy of the census
information gathered at any time. In the labor force demographic analysis is used to estimate sizes and flows of populations of workers; in population ecology the focus is on the birth, death and movement of firms and institutional forms, the software is created and design with visual basic.
ORGANIZATION OF WORK
This project work is primarily designed to give an insight to Computerized based spec analysis system.
Chapter one talks about introduction to Demographic analysis, study of problem and objectives as well as definition of the scope.
Chapter two comprises the literature review.
Chapter three gives the detailed information about the existing (old) system,
while chapter four and five deals with the design and implementation of new system.
Chapter six documents the project work, while chapter seven summaries, conclusion and suggestions were made..........
Demography is the statistical and mathematical study of the size, composition, and spatial distribution of human populations and how these features change over time. Data is obtained from a census of the population and from registries-records of events like birth, deaths, migrations, marriages, divorces, diseases, and employment. To do this, there needs to be an understanding of how they are calculated and the questions they answers which is included in these four concepts: population change, standardization of population numbers, the demographic bookkeeping equation, and population composition.
Population change is analyzed by measuring the change between one population size to another. Global population continues to rise, which makes population change an essential component to demographics. This is calculated by taking one population size minus the population size in an earlier census. The best way of measuring population change is using the intercensal percentage change. The intercensal percentage change is the absolute change in population between the censuses divided by the population size in the earlier census. Next, multiply this by 100 to receive a percentage. When this statistic is achieved, the population growth between two or more nations that differ in size, can be accurately measured and examined.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. PREDICTING THE FEATURE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS WITH ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS (ANN).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Most institutions of higher learning today are concerned with predicting the paths of...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED BILL OF MATERIAL PROCESSING SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC 9TH MILE CORNER SIDE» ABSTRACT Computer has tremendously penetrated into every field of life. It makes work flow very easy. Interesting and result oriented. Bill of materia...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTMost marketing, production, and manufacturing firms have the basic problem of information flow between the various departments within the orga...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF WEATHER FORECASTING PACKAGE FOR AVIATION INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF IMO AIRPORT (SAM MBAKWE AIRPORT)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Every day, millions of weather – based economic decisions are made in transportation, agriculture, power, construction,...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SPRINGLIGHT ICT ACADEMY, UYO)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background of the studyIt is widely believed that all tests will one day be delivered on a computer of some sort (Bennett, ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Time table is a structured schedule of an event with time at which they occur, especially tim...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computerised Traffic Offence System is a powerful web based and database program that records all the traffic offences co...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study In the advanced world like China, Britain, Australia and the United State of America, ticketing s...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EXPERT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR AUTOMOBILE FAULT DETECTION AND DIAGNOSIS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In present time most households own at least one car. This figure shows that a car is very important to people’s lives ...Continue Reading »
10. THE ROLE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY IN PUBLIC SECTOR ADMINISTRATION (THE CASE OF NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION IMO STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of The Study The role of information communication technology in the public sector it cannot be over emphasize...Continue Reading »