Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 47 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-7 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The software package used in this protect is quick Basic which centered on soloing the problem of relational business activities arising from modern transactions
For the fact that individual, private and public organization have problem of visiting their clients or customer in different locals for a particular purpose, this then given the need of using complementary cards which may be thousands in numbers so, because of these cards in large number, it development a problem of sorting different organization in a particular location.
This project will solve the above mentioned problem by a way of listing the relational information business organization in a particular location at Enugu city to solve his directory problem with ease of getting the location of organization and other necessary information at a faster rate and minimum cost.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Organization of figures
Table of figures
Table of content
1.1 Statement of the problem
1.2 Purpose of study
1.3 Aims and objectives
1.4 Scope of the study
2.O Literature review
3.O Description And Analysis Of The Existing System
3.1 Method of data collection
3.2 Organizational structure
3.3 Objective of the existing system
3.4 Information flow diagrams
3.5 Problem of existing system
3.6 Justification for the new system
4.O Design Of The System
4.1 Input specification
4.2 Output specification
4.3 File design
4.4 System flow chart
4.5 Procedure chart
4.6 System requirement
4.7 Speed and reliability
4.8 Modes of operation
4.9 The tv monitor
7.2 Definition of terms
The latest development in business activities calls for easy access to the location of companies and their clients/ customers so that effective transaction will be achieved. Also locations and other information about school and supermarkets are needed to be known in the city.
If the information about schools and supermarket within Enugu city are known, the there will be an effective transaction of business and information will flow easily among the company’s for instance if NNPC companies is dealing on a particular material with another enterprisers within the same location that transaction of business will be very effective because they will be get thing and giving information to each other especially when there is any change in business world. More so, if a customer of a particular company wants to get any information about another company without going to the company, it does so by going through there system in the office. So, with the information now it does not need to be looking the company since he has known the location
Again, a company has to have the names of their client/ customers with their addresses and phone number register in their system so that if they want to get an information pertaining to a particular person, they do not have to start searching through a large number of complementary cards or files.
1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The project is proposed to address the issue of solving the problem of directory transactions among the business premises, which usually causes a greater delay by using large number of complementary cards and letter within Enugu city. So in this case, the computer is used to reduce this problem.
1.2 PURPOSE OF STUDY
The purpose of this study is solving these problem of using letter/ complementary cards in directory system of business premises with the use of computer system of which is efficient. By using computer it reduced the long time of searing or going through a large number of cards looking for the name, address location and tell phone number of a particular company within Enugu city.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
As regards the problems arising from the modern day business activities, an accurate information about relations database, an effective, efficient and easy handing package needs to be developed. The problem in carrying large number of business cards will be eliminated to its minimum.
This design and implementation system has the ability of:
1. Containing thousands of information at fewer number of hard copies
2. The system sort the information in a sequential order so that one can get the required information at that particular time within some seconds.
3. The system also has the ability of locating any given information needed out of numerous number of data in the data base file. In other words, it means that given any company’s name and address with telephone numbers if any, as may be needed by the person in question, the system solves the problem of searching through-that large number of cards for a particular information.
1.4 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
In carrying out this research I decided in Enugu city. This shows that my investigations and findings would base within the directory system of the business premises. The study will cover also the transaction, problem remedies of directory for business premises.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE CAMPUS VOTING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT (SUG) UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Elections form a critical process in democratic systems and application of information technologi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis study investigated online hospital management system as a tool to revolutionize medical profession. With many writers decrying how patien...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED DATA WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR RECORDING ACCIDENT VICTIMS IN NIGERIA» 1.0 INTRODUCTION The dictionary defines accident as “an unexpected and undesirable event, a mishap, unforeseen and without apparent cause. The m...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of study The continuous advancement in the information and communication technology as contributed a lot to th...Continue Reading »
5. DEVELOPMENT OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM IN THE SERVICE DELIVERY (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In today’s world Development of Management Information System it played a vital role in the service delivery. The area ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The focus on Privatization of Corporate enterprises is relatively recent in Nigeria. The prominence in economic programs of most developing c...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTIONMaterial Procurement can be defined as the purchase of goods or services at a total cost of the optimum possible in the cor...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE JOURNAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SOKOTO INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY).» ABSTRACT This project research titled “Design and Implementation of an Online Journal Management System which is a case study of Sokoto Internationa...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is a term used to describe technologies in manipul...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Computer Networking is considered a branch in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Informati...Continue Reading »