Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION
Asset management is a business discipline, which describes the management of technical infrastructure for business operation. Asset management entails managing company’s property and investment for people and company as well, using a more technical and result oriented approach with detail report and economic forecasting on finance and wages.
Asset Management Software easily automates the whole process of asset management from asset documentation, stocks, hardware and software management, assigning asset to staff and managing categories as well. System users are created by the system admin where each staff is able to login in with the provided authorization and manageasset registered on the system.The admin has the sole authority over the system.
Chapter one introduces the research work and the problem definition of the research, and to know the aim of this research work, research justification tells us why it is important to research on this topic; it also covers areas like scope and limitation of study which entails the boundary of this work. Definition of terms gives summarize what each chapter entails.
1.3.0 PROBLEM DEFINITION
This research work was undertaken to uncover some of the problems with conventional Assetmanagement systems. Here asset manager manages several company and persons, he/she achieve this by taking proper documentation and record keeping, these records grow with time and ease of use as well as retrieval of information becomes tedious. Access to sensitive information or portfolio becomes grueling. Using these conventional method pose lots of constraint on managers has he/she has to move around with large files always to be able to have first-hand access to info on demand. These slow work process and affect rapid growth in an establishment.
1.4.0 OBLECTIVE OF STUDY
In view of the problems mentioned above, this project is aimed at implementing an asset management system which will exclusively:
· Automate every asset manage by an individualor the firm.
· Efficiently handling of asset files and secure channel through which asset will be store, sorted, updated and can be retrieved at all time.
1.5.0 RESEARCH JUSTIFICATION
This research work will provide a reliable way of handling Springlight asset effectively and eliminate the lag time in file recovery and also with an inclusion of a search engine to search system archives. Furthermore, it will aids structural document representation and eliminates the tedium of performing monotonous transaction. This research will also contribute to existing literature in this area and will serve as a guild or blueprint for an undergraduate student.
1.6.0 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
This research work “design and implementation of an interactive project management system” will be a web-based application and will be implemented on a relational database system(MySQL). Html(hypertext markup language), css(cascading style sheet) and Jquery will be used to design the web-user interface, php (hypertext preprocessor) will be used as the serve- side script language to link the interface and the database.
1.7.0 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF STUDY
This research work is to develop a system capable of handling all Springlight assetsboth software and hardware. The system will be able to add asset, manage asset category, add users to the system, delete asset that have been destroy, register asset vendors, assign asset to staff andmanage asset category, The system will also incorporate in its design a feedback layout.
The system will not incorporate in its development all the functions of an asset management system but will focus only on the aforementioned functionalities. The system will not be responsible for any loss of data if its environment (network/system installed on) is corrupt.
1.8.0 CHAPTER LAYOUT
This section was put in place to explain what each chapter does, chapter one introduces the project to the reader by explaining the problems the project is supposed to solve, objective of the study and research justification is to describe to the reader the purpose and the importance of researching on this topic, research methodology is all about the method used in implementing the research work, scope and limitation describes the boundary of the research work and where the project work can be put into use.
Chapter two deals with the literature review and state-of-the-art.This chapter discusses literature review, what people have published related to this research work and their shortcoming, how this present research can improve their shortcomings.
Chapter three deals with the system design methodology i.e. collection of tools methods and practices for achieving a task; the requirement specification states the expectation of the system analysis, and design which is the blueprint of what the system would carry out.
Chapter four has to do with the implementation, system testing strategies, target computer system requirement, software maintenance etc.
Chapter five discusses the recommendations and conclusion part of the research work and how this work can be applied to the problem domain.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTIONMaterial Procurement can be defined as the purchase of goods or services at a total cost of the optimum possible in the cor...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR A SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE (CASE STUDY OF TEXACO FILLING STATION)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The traditional management as well as organizational behaviour and operation research theories agrees that the organizati...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 209 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. Home >> Project Materials >> Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Office Inventory System Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Office I...» Abstract This project is on design and implementation of a computerized office inventory system that is based on a system of valuation known as office...Continue Reading »
54 pages | 236 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Man in search of comfort struggle to meet up with good career and for this to be achieved, it has to be started as early as p...Continue Reading »
46 pages | 110 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER 1 1.1 Introduction A stock management system is a key part of the supply chain and primarily aims to control the movement and storage of mater...Continue Reading »
79 pages | 234 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED PAYROLL SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE WATER BOARD LIMITED, UYO)» ABSTRACT This research work is a detailed of what is to be obtained in the payroll unit of finance department of Akwa Ibom Water Board Limited, Uyo. T...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 190 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In the past, security was simply a matter of locking the door or storing files in a locked filing cabinet or safe. Today,...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 244 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF IMPORTATION TRACKING PROCESSING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY, NPA, LAGOS)» ABSTRACT This project attempts to systematically analyze the operations, rate of goods to duties payable and the transport of cargo in the freight ind...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 410 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ...Continue Reading »
122 pages | 87 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN EXPERT SYSTEM ON TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTENANCE OF EPOSON PRINTER» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The impact of engineering age is tremendous and its arrears of application are increasing geometrical...Continue Reading »
51 pages | 296 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE