Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 80 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Airline booking and ticketing in a commercial airline company is a project work aimed at creating a system that will enable traveler’s book their flight by making bookings. As the world is turning into a global village with almost every aspect of human endeavor getting computerized, the aviation industries management is looking forward to making available their flight bookings online.
This project research involves the design and implementation of an airline bookings aimed at overcoming the undesirable problem associated with the manual system. Here, we design a computer program that will
__ Replace the existing manual system. __Enable travelers to make flight booking
In this project, the implementation of the computerized system will be carried out using Php-Mysql.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION File size:
728 KB Programming Language: PHP, MYSQL (For Other Programming Languages Click Here) Programming Environment: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Software Requirement: Wamp Server
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY A payroll is a company's list or records of its employees, which is often used to refer to the to...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE BUS TICKET RESERVATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM TRANSPORT COMPANY [AKTC]» ABSTRACT The study examines the design and implementation of an online bus ticket reservation system. The system solves the problem of inconveniencing...Continue Reading »
3. IMPACT OF COMPUTERIED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM ON AUDIT, ( CASE STUDY OF PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILE KADUNA,NIGERIA).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Business today is being done or conducted in an age of economic crisis and highly complex technol...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1. 1 Background of the Study As web search engines continue to improve, good results to such a query have improved. This type...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Material Procurement can be defined as the purchase of goods or services at a total cost of the optimum possible in ...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SPRINGLIGHT TECHNOLOGY, UYO)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION Project management establishments like Springlight Technology, Treasure property& project manage...Continue Reading »
7. ONLINE ROAD TRANSPORT BOOKING SYSTEM: A CASE STUDY OF NIGER STATE TRANSPORT AUTHORITY (NSTA) MINNA» .CHAPTER ONE. .INTRODUCTION. 1.0 .INTRODUCTION. In this Chapter, the author. will be presenting sections on the background study of the Booking System...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In 1998 at the opening of the publication, HIGHER EDUCATION: transformed by learning Technology (eds.) Darby and Kjoilers...Continue Reading »
9. A WEB-BASED CLINICAL DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES NEUROPATHY USING NAÏVE BAYES ALGORITHM» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1.Background to the Study The world is fast evolving and in order to cope with the insatiable demand of the human race for ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTContact management system deals with the collection and storage of contact information of people, addresses, phone numbers and other contact d...Continue Reading »