Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project aims at automating the examination supervision scheduling of the institute of management and technology, Enugu.
An in-dept study made on the existing system of the case study and it’s automation cannot be over emphasized result showed that the existing manual system in use was inadequate in many ways ranging from time wasted and labor lost to waster of funds.
Therefore, a need for automation is eminent to effect reduction in these wastes of resources.
This work outlines are emphasizing on how information concerning exams supervision scheduling in IMT can be collected processed and stored using the computer system. When this is invented and implemented will in turn help to reduce to a great extent the stress and errors usually encountered during supervision scheduling in the Institute of Management and Technology, (IMT) Enugu.
In other words, the only solution to this nagging problem of frequent errors in exam supervisor scheduling, co-ordination and time table arrangement is getting the system automated. This means that information of various types and sizes, several manually operated systems should be computerized for efficiency, accuracy and speed.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Content
1.1 The problems and its Setting
1.2 Statement of the Problems
1.3 Purpose of Study
1.4 Aims and Objectives
1.5 The Delimitation
1.7 Scope and the Study
1.8 The Assumptions
1.9 Definitions of Terms
2.0 LITERATURE REVIEW
DESCRIPTION AND ANALYSIS OF THE EXISTING SYSTEM
3.1 Fact Finding Methods Used
Reference to Written Document
3.2 Objectives of the Existing System
3.3 Organizational Chart
3.4 Input, Output, Process Analysis
3.5 Information Flow Diagram
3.6 Problems of the Existing System
3.7 Justification for a New System
DESIGN OF THE NEW SYSTEM
4.1 Output Specification and Design
4.2 Input Specification and Design
4.3 File Design
4.4 Procedure Chart
4.5 System Flowchart
4.6 System Requirement
5.1 Program Design
5.2 Program Flowchart
5.3 Source Program
CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
1.1 PROBLEMS AND ITS SETTING
The supervisor of exams in most cases has negative effect on both the students and the lecturers. the students sometimes feels reluctant in leering for exams hall early because when they might have spent times, ignore some useful chores at home, some even goes as far as leaving food just to make sure they are at the exam hall on time, only for them to find out that hours after they come as the exact time scheduled for the exam, the supervisor has not yet come. This also can cause poor result on the side of the students because after the time wasted, much waiting for the supervisor energy wasted, weakness due to rushing, the student finds out the he/she can no longer concentrate to write, most of the things read might be lost at that time.
The introduction of computer in examination supervision scheduling will be a breakthrough to the pitfalls mentioned above.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The task of examination supervision in Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu is manually executed at present and supervision scheduling is prepared and pasted at the notice board same way. Some of the problems encountered in the manual system includes: -
1. Errors in sitting supervisors to their venue of supervision.
2. Delay of supervisions time table
3. Insufficient writing materials in the supervision hall
4. Late arrival of the supervision to the examination hall
5. Insufficient supervisor in the examination hall of much students.
6. Student’s late coming to exams
In this work, the above –mentioned problems are solved in the following order
A. Analysis of the existing system
B. Design of a new system.
1.3 PURPOSE OF STUDY
The study of the existing system is aimed at automating the manually operated procedures of examination scheduling in terms of supervision. This helps to eliminate much worked on the examination supervision scheduling officials and time fine preparation. It is also aimed at making the process of computation very easy and to produce a stable and reliable report for the management.
This computerized system of operation will in turn reduce much cost on examination procedures thereby, being cost effective.
1.4 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The study is significant in the sense that the researcher is aimed at achieving the following: -
1. Provision of an efficient computer-based system for documentation, updating and retrieval of data about students examination procedures in terms of halls and supervision.
2. To alleviation fear in students due to unreliability of manual script.
3. Elimination of ignorance on how to prepare and pass supervision scheduling out.
4. To reduce tool on workers and to enhance speed.
1.5 THE DELIMITATION
The researcher is based on finding the easiest way of scheduling examination supervision in IMT Enugu.
This research involves programs that are written in Q BASIC
programming Language to aid computerize the examination supervision
1.6 THE ASSUMPTION
It is assumed that all the programs inputted to the computer system for computing the examination procedures are perfectly in order. It is assumed that computerization of examination supervision scheduling software system will promote accuracy and efficiency of examination supervision. Computerization of examination procedures is the easiest way of printing exams and records. It is assumed that examination supervision scheduling script produced with computer contains less error.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED SOFTWARE FOR THE PUSH AND PULL METHOD OF SOLVING LINEAR PROGRAMMING PROBLEMS.» ABSTRACT This research work focused on solving Linear Programming Problems with the objective of identifying and reducing the computational complexiti...Continue Reading »
2. COMPUTER BASE NETWORK SECURITY AND FIREWALLS IN BANKING SYSTEM (A Case Study Of Diamond Bank Nig Plc Owerri)» TABLE OF CONTENTTitle page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Abstract Table of contentCHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Back ground of study 1.2 ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Online refers to electronic learning, it is the acquisition of knowledge and skill using electronic technologies such as ...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM FOR A MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Inventory management and asset tracking need to record all the durable assets of an institute. Many organizations, i.e. c...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Fund raising efforts at college and universities continue to be a top priority. It is clear that an institution’ s ability to realize t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main purpose of this study is to address the tourists’ challenge of choosing the most suitable travel locations in Nigeria based on...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED PAYROLL SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE WATER BOARD LIMITED, UYO)» ABSTRACT This research work is a detailed of what is to be obtained in the payroll unit of finance department of Akwa Ibom Water Board Limited, Uyo. T...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION Computer household inventory system today encompasses either directly or indirectly ; A field of acti...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The 21st century is the era of information economy. With economic development and social progress, people’s material and cultural stand...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined critically evaluate student’s perception on online registration in Sokoto State University. In order to realize the...Continue Reading »