Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The industrial batch counter is an electronic and electrical device that handles the counting and controls the flow of individuals using an automated slide door that allows access only when the administrator permits. The technique involved in the design is a simple sensor unit that opens and closes the door when someone obstructs the light path. These parameters can be used to determine when someone has moved in or out of the conference hall (for instance). The light sensing type involves monitoring the unit with photon or optical devices; this consists of the encoder (transmission path or the source of energy) and the decoder (receiver unit that converts the light intensity to electrical signal). An LED emitter, combined with a photo detector (Light Dependent Resistor, photo transistor or infrared sensing diode) in proximity, form a very useful object called opto-coupler or opto-isolator. When the opto coupler is obstructed, the door opens and the display shows an increase or decrease of individuals in the room (depending on the path followed). This project report creates a greater picture of the industrial batch counter.
1.1 THE AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
The aim of this project is to demonstrate a smart device that counts the number of people inside a conference hall; and prevents people from entering once the room has reached its capacity.
1.2 JUSTIFICATION OF THE PROJECT
The need for counting the number of persons inside the conference hall is for statistical record, which will help the conference hall management take a proper account of people; and as well, control the conference hall capacity from being over populated.
1.3 THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
This project covers the features of the capacity monitor, the hardware description, the use of transistor-transistor logic and microcontroller, how the system works and its applications.
1.4 THE PROJECT REPORT ORGANIZATION
This project report is organized into five chapters. The first chapter covers the introduction, aim scope and justification of the project. The second chapter talks about the technology behind the project, the description of the microcontroller, as well as the working principle of the project. Chapter three covers the methodology of the project. Chapter four discusses the designing and construction of the project, as well as other components used in designing this project. Chapter four also talks about the testing of the individual components and packaging of the project. And lastly, chapter five summarizes and concludes the project.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Solar energy is one of the most important energy sources that have been gaining increased attention i...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN EXPERT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR AUTOMOBILE FAULT DETECTION AND DIAGNOSIS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In present time most households own at least one car. This figure shows that a car is very important to people’s lives ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work designs and implements an online library management System a case study of Mathematics Department. The system allows people to read...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A UNIVERSITY ELECTRONIC EXAMINATION TIME TABLE (A CASE STUDY OF SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Time table is a structured schedule of an event with time at which they occur, especially tim...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PERSONNEL AUDITING SYSTEM OF A LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION (CASE STUDY ABIA STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL RE...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Modern societies are technology driven thus changing their characteristics at an accelerating rate. One of the current de...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The magnitude of operational losses in the supply of electricity in Nigeria has been growing significantly. Issues of theft and illegal conne...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND COMPUTERIZATION OF AN ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC ENUGU» ABSTRACT Simulation As Scientific process involves careful analysis and initiation of the real life event using an electronic device especially comput...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYLottery system is a very wide field of study and can be classified in so many ways such as the U....Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTOrganizations like Banks give loan to their customers based on certain conditions given by the loan scheme management board. These conditions ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTIONIn most organizations particularly business organizations, most of what goes on consists largely of transactions. A transa...Continue Reading »