Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The academic result of the students in any educational institution is
the center around which all activities in the school are based. Thus for
any school to function efficiency, there is a need to computerize their
result management system. This project topic will introduce the
development of a web based application that will manage the result
information processing and dissemination to the students of the school.
tags: computer science project topic, html, php, mysql, web based system, result information system, school management system
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PURCHASING INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SHOP AND SAVE SUPERMARKET, UYO)» ABSTRACT In almost all business area purchasing information system has been indispensable. The operation of this system has over decade been practiced...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTSTitle Page iDedication iiAcknowledgement iiiTable of Contents ivAbstract viChapter One1.0 Introduction 11.1 Background 11.2 Objective...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Those people out there, who are familiar with journalism will better appreciate how difficult it is to produce or develop well edited news . ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The federal republic of Nigeria comprises of 36 states, The federal capital territory (FCT), and ...Continue Reading »
5. DEVELOPMENT OF AN ENHANCED CHECKPOINTING TECHNIQUE IN GRID COMPUTING USING PROGRAMMER LEVEL CONTROLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Grid computing uses a computer network in which each computer's resources are shared with every o...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND PAYMENT SYSTEM (CASE STUDY: FEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE ISHIAGU)» ABSTRACT It is pertinent to say that students are encountering problems in receiving their industrial training allowance. As a computer science studen...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionA poultry keeping information system is a database software system that can be used to record needed or relevan...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of The Study The traditional marketing and management of fashion industry is experiencing a revolution because...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION There were three fundamentally distinct education systems in Nigeria in 1990: the indigenous system, Quranic schools, and...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Preliminaries Estate surveying and valuation in Nigeria dates back to the beginning of creation. At creation the first estate...Continue Reading »