Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 45 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-7 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The problem which always emanate from inadequate personnel information maintenance and management has been a torn in the flesh of the entire Nigerian society, Enugu state precisely. In other to proffer solution to the existing problems, the project work researched into the modus operandi of personnel database management system of Enugu state.
In the process of analysis of the existing system were detected, carefully analyzed and possible solution to the problems were proffered in the newly designed system.
The new system designed in this project work is computerized and it works automatically; it addresses all the lapses that cause hindrance to the existing system. It is timely accurate and very comprehensive in report generation.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
Statement of the problem
Purpose of study
Objective of study
Scope of the problem
Definition of terms
Analysis of the existing system
Method of data collection
References to written text
Information flow diagram
Problems of the existing system
Justification for new system
The new system design
As much as have to receive adequate welfare and entitlements the personnel database must be maintain effectively. The personnel database is the comprehensive information update of employees under a particular employee at a particular time. The maintenance and management of employee information has bee a big problem in the Nigerian society workers denied of their primary and secondary entitlements and the most sad aspect of inadequacy in the maintenance of employee information is the erupt of ghost workers syndrome, this has the greatest thing this laxity in personal database system has caused in the society. The problem of promotion is also on offspring of inadequate personnel database management; who to promote when there is necessity for promotion is always the problem faced by personnel officers in change of promotion exercise.
Workers have suffered a lot under this error of ignorance and sheet wickedness in every activity work of life, the first thing to be observed is always information about the staff involved. This helps to give out desired incentives for the works, to help them put in their best in their work the non-payment of salary or in some cases, the delay in payment of salary is always caused by the problems associated with personnel database.
This work researched into the operational activities of existing system of maintaining personnel database in Enugu state with a view to detecting and solving the problems making it not to work out smoothly.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The problem caused by poor management and maintenance of personnel database in Enugu state is numerous. Th procrastination in payment of workers salary is a work force badly. Because of the fact that act information of worker s in the state is not known the state faces the problem of how to provide incentives for its worker. A lot of public money is been diverted into private purses due to the problem of poor information management concerning personnel records.
1.3 PURPOSE OF STUDY
The main purpose of this study is to provide ever lasting solution to the current problems facing the Enugu state personnel database maintenance system through a well computerized design.
1.4 AIM/OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
The primary aim of this work is to make sure that personnel database management system of Enugu State is to serve the citizen better by producing a new computerized system that will tackle the problems currently facing it.
The objectives include:
1. To create a system that will maintain workers records randomly and give easy and tidy access to the stored record for easy information retrieval.
2. To maintain a database that will support sorting and searching of records automatically
3. To maintain an internecine database.
1.5 SCOPE OF THE PROBLEM
This study is carried out covering the totality of personnel database system in Enugu state in the areas of quick information retrieval automatic promotion list generation, ghost workers control and timely salary payment.
If the new design is completely implemented the whole problems associated with the existing system will be all solved.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF WEB-BASED DRUG INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER BIDA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter discusses the background to the study, statement of the problem, objectives of study, significa...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In most organizations particularly business organizations, most of what goes on consists largely of transactions. A trans...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe Project Online shopping website for gentlemen clothing is a complete multi user website. The system helps in buying of goods, products and...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED LOAN SCHEME MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF HARVARD TRUST BANK ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Loan service for small organizations individuals was initiated after a number of considerations on the banking system. Major ...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED POPULATION ANALYSIS SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Demography is the statistical and mathematical study of the size, composition, and spatial distribution of human populati...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY According to Chang, K. T. (2008), Geographic Information Retrieval System (GIRS) is a system designe...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 GENERAL OVERVIEW Automated prison management system is the collection of register cases for each prisoner entering the pr...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED SYSTEM FOR BORROWING AND RETURNING BOOKS IN THE LIBRARY (USING AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY AS THE CASE STUDY)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The use of academic as a means of promoting learning in Nigeria has increased overtime. In this p...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A computerized accounting information system collects, stores and processes financial/economic data for decision making purposes. The study e...Continue Reading »
10. IMPROVING THE CAPACITY OF A RENEWABLE POWER SYSTEM, USING SOLAR POWER PANEL (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ND SOFTWARE LAB)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The use of renewable energy increased greatly just after the first big oil crisis in the late sev...Continue Reading »