Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The aim of this computer science project topic is to develop a Mobile
Based Road Situation Reporting App that can be used by the members of
the general public to submit the state of the roads to the federal
government agency responsible for the maintaining of roads and federal
highways in the country, the Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA).
tags: computer science project topic, html, php, mysql, mobile system, information system
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Over the year the leading cause of death in women aged between 35 54 years is breast cancer and second to cardio vascular...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION COMPUTERIZED EMPLOYEE CLOCKING SYSTEM ( A CASE STUDY OF MARLUN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF STUDY Employee clocking systems are time system used by organization to accurately record the number of ho...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Computer system infection, also known as malicious code, refers to a program that is covertly ins...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Database management software can be described as software used by an organization or firm to store data’s or particular...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computer is rapidly finding its way into almost every human Endeavour owing to its veracity as data processing machine wh...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION/BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY There are many different ways of presenting information for tourist. In the past, tourist regions...Continue Reading »
» 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In 2000, Nigeria developed a policy on Information Technology (IT), with the aim of making Nigeria an IT adapted country i...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Airline Reservation Systems (ARS) used to be standalone systems. Each airline had its own system, disconnected from other airlines or ticket ...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED TAX EVALUATION SYSTEM FOR CIVIL SERVANTS (A CASE STUDY OF BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE ENUGU)» ABSTRACT It is often easy to collect data about objectives of persons. However subsequent processing of such data presents problems especially when it...Continue Reading »
10. SIMULTANEOUS AND SINGLE GENE EXPRESSION: COMPUTATIONAL ANALYSIS FOR MALARIA TREATMENT DISCOVERYSIMULTANEOUS AND SINGLE GENE EXPRESSION: COMPUTATIONAL ...» ABSTRACT The major aim of this work is to develop an efficient and effective k means algorithm to cluster malaria microarray data to enable the extrac...Continue Reading »