Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The aim of this computer science project topic is to develop a Mobile
Based Road Situation Reporting App that can be used by the members of
the general public to submit the state of the roads to the federal
government agency responsible for the maintaining of roads and federal
highways in the country, the Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA).
tags: computer science project topic, html, php, mysql, mobile system, information system
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» TACKLING INSURGENCY USING CRYPTOGRAPHYCHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYCommunication is an essential key during military conflict. In...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE CAMPUS VOTING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT (SUG) UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Elections form a critical process in democratic systems and application of information technologi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work identifies the challenges facing police departments that seek to implement computerized crime tracking information systems....Continue Reading »
» : (A CASE STUDY OF ANAMBRA STATE FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICES, F.I.R.S)(/h2>CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONAttacks on computer by outside intruder are m...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In an attempt to speed up the process of Examination processing system, here comes a need to create a fast, effective and efficient system wh...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ICT ASSISTED DATABASE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS IN RIVERS STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The aim of this project is to develop a database for indigenes of rivers state that are above 60 years of age which will in turn help the gov...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT An online trading community provides people with a structured method for trading, bartering, or selling goods and services. Most E commerce W...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The design and implementation of computerized students admission system is aimed at realizing an efficient and accurate computation of studen...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE BUS TICKET RESERVATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM TRANSPORT COMPANY [AKTC]» ABSTRACT The study examines the design and implementation of an online bus ticket reservation system. The system solves the problem of inconveniencing...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY During the last two decades education institutions have invested heavily in information and commu...Continue Reading »