Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 65 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Sort Code, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
A search engine is an information retrieval system designed to help find information stored on a computer system. The search results are usually presented in a list and are commonly called hits. Search engines help to minimize the time required to find information and the amount of information which must be consulted, akin to other techniques for managing information overload.Search engines provide an interface to a group of items that enables users to specify criteria about an item of interest and have the engine find the matching items
1.2. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Prior to this period most Students projects are store in the Archive Room in various University, this project are then sorted out depending on the area of research, In time this work is sorted by student who are looking for a project topic. The order in which these files are kept after used can lead to a project hidden in the wrong compactment.
1.3. OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
This application provides the following benefits:
A secure database system to stored information
Decreased processing and retrieving of project material from the archive
Displays detailed information about the search result
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» (CASE STUDY OF KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC)CHAPTER ONE1.1 INTRODUCTION Geo information system is an acronym for Geographic Information system. It is a sys...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of The Study The traditional marketing and management of fashion industry is experiencing a revolution because...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY A computer network or data network is a telecommunications network which allows computers to exch...Continue Reading »
4. AN EXAMINATION OF THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE MARKETING OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS IN THE DOWNSTREAM SECTOR OF THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Hitherto, to many, the concept of oil and gas was limited to the search for, work and win crude oil. So, for many decades, nations only conce...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionThis chapter presents the introduction to an intelligence based system for students performance evaluation. It ...Continue Reading »
6. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Security Information System (A Case Study Of Nigeria Police Force)» Abstract Security of life and property is an essential need of an individual as well as a generate body. This calls for the need for a well organized ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Fraud is committed in various fields such as insurance (Ormerod et al. 2010; Li et al. 2008; Atwo...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SOFTWARE FOR EXAMINATION SUPERVISION SCHEDULING FOR AN INSTITUTION OF HIGHER LEARNING» ABSTRACT This project aims at automating the examination supervision scheduling of the institute of management and technology, Enugu. An in dept study...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Design and Implementation of motor vehicle plate system is an academic work which aims in developing a computerized system to maintain al...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECT OF CLASS SIZE IN EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL» Abstract This study is on the effect of class size in effective teaching and learning of computer in junior secondary school. The total population for...Continue Reading »