Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 65 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Sort Code, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
A search engine is an information retrieval system designed to help find information stored on a computer system. The search results are usually presented in a list and are commonly called hits. Search engines help to minimize the time required to find information and the amount of information which must be consulted, akin to other techniques for managing information overload.Search engines provide an interface to a group of items that enables users to specify criteria about an item of interest and have the engine find the matching items
1.2. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Prior to this period most Students projects are store in the Archive Room in various University, this project are then sorted out depending on the area of research, In time this work is sorted by student who are looking for a project topic. The order in which these files are kept after used can lead to a project hidden in the wrong compactment.
1.3. OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
This application provides the following benefits:
A secure database system to stored information
Decreased processing and retrieving of project material from the archive
Displays detailed information about the search result
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED WAREHOUSING INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY) (NPA) LAGOS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Warehouse is where goods and commodities are kept for further clearance. Narrowing it to Nigeria ...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED POPULATION ANALYSIS SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Demography is the statistical and mathematical study of the size, composition, and spatial distribution of human populati...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Punctuality as Thomas Chandler Haliburton(1796 1865) said, is the soul of business. Any instituti...Continue Reading »
» COMPARATIVE STUDY OF LEARNING FROM IMBALANCED DATACHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the StudyIn recent years, information and its transformatio...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Drug procurement and distribution tracking system is a set of computer programs that obtains the supplies of drugs, distribute the drugs and ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION/BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY There are many different ways of presenting information for tourist. In the past, tourist regions...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The tremendous impact of electronic technology (like computer and computer embedded devices, computer networking, artificial intelligence, mu...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In most organizations particularly business organizations, most of what goes on consists largely of transactions. A trans...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study In most of our institutions of higher learning it has become a common practice for the lecturers ...Continue Reading »
10. Design And Implementation Of Computerized Directory Of Business Premises (A Case Study Of Enugu Urban)» Abstract The software package used in this protect is quick Basic which centered on soloing the problem of relational business activities arising from...Continue Reading »