Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 65 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Sort Code, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
A search engine is an information retrieval system designed to help find information stored on a computer system. The search results are usually presented in a list and are commonly called hits. Search engines help to minimize the time required to find information and the amount of information which must be consulted, akin to other techniques for managing information overload.Search engines provide an interface to a group of items that enables users to specify criteria about an item of interest and have the engine find the matching items
1.2. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Prior to this period most Students projects are store in the Archive Room in various University, this project are then sorted out depending on the area of research, In time this work is sorted by student who are looking for a project topic. The order in which these files are kept after used can lead to a project hidden in the wrong compactment.
1.3. OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
This application provides the following benefits:
A secure database system to stored information
Decreased processing and retrieving of project material from the archive
Displays detailed information about the search result
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PAY-AS-YOU-GO-CALL BILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA TELECOMMUNICATION LIMITED ENUGU)» ABSTRACT It is obvious that the trend in techniques today has gone beyond the ordinary to extraordinary expect are working unrelenting to postulate ne...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED HOTEL BUSINESS BILLING SYSTEM. (A CASE STUDY OF MODOTEL HOTEL LIMITED ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Hotel is defined by British law as a place where a bonafide traveller can receive food and shelter, provided he is in a p...Continue Reading »
3. Computer Base Network Security And Firewalls In Banking System (A Case Study Of Diamond Bank Nig Plc Owerri)» Abstract The degree of incidence of an organization that services to customer such as banks security depends on speed and accuracy with the service pe...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF RADIO CONTROLLED CAR LOCK WITH 5-MINUTES IGNITION DEACTIVATION FACILITY» ABSTRACT This project deals with the design and implementation of a radio controlled car lock with 5 minutes ignition deactivation facility capable of...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONIntroductionThe range of items and materials – stocks – which might be held in Stores is huge. The variety and quantity of ...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE CAMPUS VOTING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT (SUG) UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Elections form a critical process in democratic systems and application of information technologi...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION RESULT PROCESSING SYSTEM (A Case Study Federal Government College, Enugu)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction Remuneration is the monetary compensation that one receives exchange for the work or services performed. Typ...Continue Reading »
8. UTILIZATION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) IN EDUCATION AMONG THE GOVERNMENT SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS STUDENTS IN KADUNA NORTH EDUC...» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page Approval page i Declaration ii Dedication iii Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTI...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Is the computer really a new frontier opportunity and means to solve our problem is it of any help to management information system. It is th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study A digit is a numeric symbol (such as "2" or "5") used in combination...Continue Reading »