Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Sort Code, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
1.1. Background of the study
This project is principally designed for BRITISH AIR LINE. Air transport can be said to have been conceived when the first controlled and sustained flight with a prove red heavier than air machine was achieved by the writher on December 17, 1903 this earned America the birth place of air place.
It was in Europe that the airplane was first put into regular carriage of passenger in 1916, England, an airline company known as aircraft transport and travel was formed for schedule passenger, freight and mail service as soon as the war was over on August 23, 1919. it was international air service operation between London and Paris By 1926 a well-knit European network of air service had been established and the airline operated by British, France and Germany, Italy and Netherlands were playing 9 million miles and carrying 100,000 passengers annually.
1.2. STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The project developed a computerized system for keeping records and efficient Airline Reservation System firms with particular reference to British Airline.
1.3. PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT
The main purpose of this project is to develop an effective and reliable Airline ticket reservation system for the management of British Airways Organization.
It is carried out to achieve the following
* Provision of service for the customer
* Reduction of workload on ticket reservation clerks.
* Provision of information that is faster, more accurate and detailed to the customers.
* Provision of a compact and integrated basic records of airline ticket reservation for the customers.
1.4 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This project covered areas such as flight schedules, flight routines, flying time & also seat reservation.
This project has extensively covered how flights are going to be scheduled for intended travelers, so as to meet up with their flight schedules. And also covered the route and areas the flight is going to travel through. Also this project discuss the flying time for all traveling passengers, the time of their departure and the time they will be embarking from the flight. It talks about how seat reservation are going to be made for travelers how to know their seat number.
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE PROJECT
In order to enhance efficient and efficient ticket reservation system, the significance of this project work can not be under estimated. This project would enable ticket reservation agents to formulate and implement practicable policy. It would also help ticket reservation agents to have unprecedented patronage and brings about improvement as well as provision of effective air transport services.
1.6. LIMITATION OF THE PROJECT
There are some limitation that are experienced in the study. But the greatest has to do with customer services. The work of a reservation staff can never be completely replaced by computer since it involves dealing with the customers. Passenger are often faced with the problem of clarifying some issue enquiries, regarded their reservation activities in is only human being rather than electronic machine that can adequately answer all customers question and enquires.
1.7. DEFINITION OF TERM
There are different terms used in this project the terms are common to all airline or airways such terms are as follows:
* Customers: This is the person that intends to travel with the airline at a particular point in time.
* Reservation Staff: This is the person that closes the booking and also takes the data of the customers and offers them the ticket of which they will board the plane with.
* Airline: It means of transport through the air. It is the fastest means of transportation in the world.
* Flight: This is the process at which the airline takes off from one place to another caring the passenger or customer.
* Ticket Reservation: It is a process of taking booking for intending passenger who wishes to travel in an aircraft from one place to another.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The use of ATM has grown rapidly in popularity because of its low banks transaction costs and customers convenience which has made it a basic...Continue Reading »
2. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized National Identity Card Processing System (A Case Study Of Immigration National Identity Card Management I...» Abstract This project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on Immigration National Identity card Management Inform...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The world is fast becoming a global village and a necessary tool for this process is communicatio...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF HOSPITAL INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF ESUTTH, PARKLANE, ENUGU)» TABLE OF CONTENTS Approval page…………………………………………..ii Dedication………………………………………………ii...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED LIBRARY INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY)» ABSTRACT In Godfrey Okoye University, library management and administration is a very manual one in the sense that the information management methods ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The introduction of computer into the information technology has tremendously effect on the information of organizations ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The process of keeping the cost of all the raw materials used in producing any product in ANAMMCO is not an easy task. The concept of COMPUTE...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Design and Implementation of a Text to speech/audio system is the generation of synthesized speech from text. The purpose of this paper is to...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION1.1 Background Of Study Customer relationship management (CRM) is a term that refers to practices, strategies and technologies...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work deals on the design and implement of a headlamp operated gate opening system capable of operating a gate/door using the par...Continue Reading »