Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The need for a remote control system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting points and sockets has often been a concern for uses at times uses find it inconvenient and time they are leaving the house for work it has also often led to damage of appliances due to the fact that an appliances was not timed off before leaving the house.
The objective of putting up. This project therefore is to design equipment that can facilitate a convenient and easy way of controlling our domestic appliances lighting points and sockets especially in powering by ourselves. This objective will be accomplished using various components which include a microcontroller project together with other component.
1. OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT
The need for a remote control alert system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting points and sockets has often been a concern for users. At times users find it inconvenient and time consuming to go around turning their appliances on or off each time there is power outage or each time they are leaving the house for work. It has also often led to damage of appliances due to the fact that an appliance was not turned off before leaving the house.
The Objective of putting up this project, therefore, is to design an equipment that can facilitate a convenient and easy way of controlling our domestic appliances, lighting points and sockets especially in powering them, without always going to appliances physically by ourselves.
This objective will be accomplished using various components which include a Microcontroller (AT89C51) which acts as the backbone of the project together with other components.
1. JUSTIFICATION OF PROJECT
The ease of putting our appliances, lighting points and sockets on or off has made it necessary to develop this system in order to control our appliances, lighting points and sockets from a central point using a remote control. The issues of always forgetting our appliances ON when leaving the house has often caused fire outbreak and explosion in homes and this is another reason that led to designing and construction of this project.
1.3 SCOPE OF DIAGRAMS IN PROJECT
In this project report, the diagrams will range from simple block diagrams to complex circuit diagrams which will comprise mostly of common electrical and electronics symbols. Some of the diagrams that will feature in this report will be used as the main block on which certain parameters will be explained upon. Relevant electronic components will also be shown and described.
This project report will also contain an outline of the circuit diagram as it is seen physically. The package design diagram will be included showing the width, height in millimeter (mm).
1.4 BLOCK DIAGRAM OF PROJECT
Fig 1.0: Block diagram
1. PROJECT REPORT ORGANIZATION
Chapter 1 serves as the introductory chapter where I try to relay the concept and acceptable reasons why the project should be implemented for the intending user of the work. Thus, showing the block diagram of the design and a scope of diagram for the entire project design.
Chapter 2 deals with the literature review where it will be discussing the origin of this project design. In the origin of the project, we will be looking at what brings about the three phase selector in our day to day activity and how the idea of designing this project comes about.
A description of the Project is also given where the 2 sections of the project are discussed and the various components contained in the sections also mentioned.
The use and importance of this project design will also be mentioned here. It will be looking at the best place where this project design can be use and where it cannot. This chapter will also make room for adding additional information that will help in the actualization of this project design.
Chapter 3 treats the methodology of this project design. It comprises of the information gathering; the source of the materials used in designing and writing the project report, data analysis; the components and devices used in the course of designing this project will be analysis to know their basic means of operation and how they will help in putting up this design, system design approach; the possible way to tackled the project design from scratch, bottom-up; it will treat how the practical detail was gotten before considering about the general principle of the system design, choice of design system; it focuses on why the project design was done using a microcontroller rather than using only digital logic, and also the data flow arrangement and system flow chart.
In chapter 4, the detail design work will be presented. It will include the schematic of the design of the various sections of the design and the source code (in C language) used in programming the microcontroller.
Chapter 5 will be discussing the system testing, Expected results, and Performance evaluation.
Summary and conclusion of the design will be presented in Chapter 6. It will be looking at the problems encountered in designing the project and possible solutions to them. From the problems and solutions of this work, the suggestion for further improvement will be stated.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In most organizations particularly business organizations, most of what goes on consists largely of transactions. A trans...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 171 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT The focus on Privatization of Corporate enterprises is relatively recent in Nigeria. The prominence in economic programs of most developing c...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 195 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED SYSTEM FOR REVENUE GENERATION FROM BUSINES PREMISES (A CASE STUDY OFNKANU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Revenue generation is a means through which government establishment hurt for money which will be accountable to the governme...Continue Reading »
43 pages | 155 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PERSONNEL AUDITING SYSTEM OF A LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION (CASE STUDY ABIA STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL RE...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Modern societies are technology driven thus changing their characteristics at an accelerating rate. One of the current de...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER INTELLIGENT PHARMACEUTICAL CENTRE SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNTH ENUGU)» ABSTRACT The need to develop a system that would improve the management of stocked pharmaceutical items in the pharmacy became beatable due to some se...Continue Reading »
36 pages | 68 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED POINT OF SALES SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SHOPRITE ENUGU)» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page i Approval page ii Dedication iii Acknowledgment iv Abstract v Table of contents vi CHAPTER ONE 1. INTRODUCTION 1. Backgro...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 110 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTComputers are known for their wide range of uses especially in scientific and mathematical fields. However little or no thought has been given...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 392 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Rapid economic development and social well being constitute the transformation imperative of deve...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 344 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Scientists and engineers traditionally kept paper logbooks of their experiments and inventions. The need for the logbook is c...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 229 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
10. THE IMPACT OF INTERNET AND THE WAY IT INFLUENCE STUDENTS READING CULTURE (Case study of selected primary schools in Edo State)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYReading is an essential tool for lifelong learning. It is important for everyone to develop the rudi...Continue Reading »
45 pages | 171 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE