Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The world as it stands now can be said to be digitalised in every ramification and as such this project is aimed at looking for the way to change the way the time of the day is computed and displayed to the end user. In this method a microcontroller PIC16F877A is being used and this will calculated the time based on the number of the internal instruction is has executed and reflect the result in digitalized form on a series of matrix seven segment display.
Infra red signal will be the line of communication between the digital clock and the end user through which the digital clock’s time can be modify/set.
Operating basically on the mains power supply, a backup battery power supply will be inculcated to provide power supply to the entire power system in the absence of mains power supply.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
To design and construct microcontroller based digital clock for the real time dissemination.
· To be able to calculate the time using microcontroller (16F877A)
· To be able to interface a microcontroller to sharp remote control
· To be able to display the date and time in a digitized form on a matrix 7 segment display
SCOPE OF STUDY
This project work is to cover the following area:
- Demonstrate the principle of scanning in television system as applied to an electronic notice board.
- Demonstrate the principle of multiplexing in data communication as applied to an electronic notice board.
- Demonstrate the coding system of a bitmap image used in graphic work as applied to an electronic notice board.
- Description of a computer system embedded on a single chip.
- Features and limitations of such a computer system on a single chip.
- Covers the assembly language understood by the microcontrollers.
- Application of software compilers to microcontrollers.
- Interfacing microcontroller with infra red remote control.
- Effecting/controlling hardware with software and software with hardware-interfacing.
METHOD OF STUDY
The compilation of this project is as a result of research carried out using library for consultation of various textbooks, magazines and journals to source for useful information. Several internet websites were visited to get relevant information on the project topic. The amendment and testing of circuit as well as the construction of the whole project was done in the laboratory. The valuable and constructive guidelines, advices and instructions as provided by my project supervisor also helped achieved the set target.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED SYSTEM FOR REVENUE GENERATION FROM BUSINES PREMISES (A CASE STUDY OFNKANU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Revenue generation is a means through which government establishment hurt for money which will be accountable to the governme...Continue Reading »
43 pages | 170 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTARCTStudent centralized database system is a system designed to computerize the process of student information records considering the problems fa...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE VEHICLE AND PLATE NUMBER REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Vehicle Registration in Nigeria began over 100 years ago and the records have been essentially manual which in turn has n...Continue Reading »
88 pages | 209 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction This chapter presents the introduction to expert system for mobile software reliability. It presents the int...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 515 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This project is based on the possible exploration of computer Technology in Today society in market surveying in the daily discharge of dutie...Continue Reading »
38 pages | 304 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Scientists and engineers traditionally kept paper logbooks of their experiments and inventions. The need for the logbook is c...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 297 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Data matching process enables an analyst to reduce data duplication and improve data source. Matching analyses the degree...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 308 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. ASSESSMENT OF THE UTILIZATION OF INTERNET SERVICES AMONG STUDENTS IN FEDERAL INSTITUTIONS IN KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The convergence of information and communication technologies as typified by the Internet is increasingly having more influen...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 354 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND PAYMENT SYSTEM (CASE STUDY: FEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE ISHIAGU)» ABSTRACT It is pertinent to say that students are encountering problems in receiving their industrial training allowance. As a computer science studen...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 264 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY In many tertiary institutions in the country, students seek a project in a given field of specialty a...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 114 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE