The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References Level : BTech/BSc/BA/HND/ND.
Get the complete project »
The world as it stands now can be said to be digitalised in every ramification and as such this project is aimed at looking for the way to change the way the time of the day is computed and displayed to the end user. In this method a microcontroller PIC16F877A is being used and this will calculated the time based on the number of the internal instruction is has executed and reflect the result in digitalized form on a series of matrix seven segment display.
Infra red signal will be the line of communication between the digital clock and the end user through which the digital clock’s time can be modify/set.
Operating basically on the mains power supply, a backup battery power supply will be inculcated to provide power supply to the entire power system in the absence of mains power supply.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
To design and construct microcontroller based digital clock for the real time dissemination.
· To be able to calculate the time using microcontroller (16F877A)
· To be able to interface a microcontroller to sharp remote control
· To be able to display the date and time in a digitized form on a matrix 7 segment display
SCOPE OF STUDY
This project work is to cover the following area:
- Demonstrate the principle of scanning in television system as applied to an electronic notice board.
- Demonstrate the principle of multiplexing in data communication as applied to an electronic notice board.
- Demonstrate the coding system of a bitmap image used in graphic work as applied to an electronic notice board.
- Description of a computer system embedded on a single chip.
- Features and limitations of such a computer system on a single chip.
- Covers the assembly language understood by the microcontrollers.
- Application of software compilers to microcontrollers.
- Interfacing microcontroller with infra red remote control.
- Effecting/controlling hardware with software and software with hardware-interfacing.
METHOD OF STUDY
The compilation of this project is as a result of research carried out using library for consultation of various textbooks, magazines and journals to source for useful information. Several internet websites were visited to get relevant information on the project topic. The amendment and testing of circuit as well as the construction of the whole project was done in the laboratory. The valuable and constructive guidelines, advices and instructions as provided by my project supervisor also helped achieved the set target.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study An expert system is a software system that attempts to reproduce the performance of one or more human...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 197 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION 1.2 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Real estate has continued to play a significant role in man’s evolution. It is not a coincidenc...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 87 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF IMPORTATION TRACKING PROCESSING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY, NPA, LAGOS)» ABSTRACT This project attempts to systematically analyze the operations, rate of goods to duties payable and the transport of cargo in the freight ind...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 352 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Information management has become a major strategic factor in companies’ development. It is imp...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 101 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT A vehicle is a mobile machine that transports passengers or cargo. Automated vehicle identification system, is software that will assist the ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 345 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION A recruitment management system is a comprehensive tool to manage the entire recruitment processes of an organization. I...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 279 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTIn this project work, we present a way to bring information to students by leveraging the availability of phones (with SMS capability). We rev...Continue Reading »
35 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM OF COURT PROCEEDINGS (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL HIGH COURT ENUGU STATE)» ABSTRACTAs the complexity and degress of crimes widen, system using new technology will have to be utilized to aid lawyers etc to fight this tends.Jus...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This project was centered on cash receipt generating system. The current process of cash receipt generation is being operated manually and du...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 224 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Information systems have become the backbone of most organizations. Banks could not process payments, governments could n...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 239 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE