Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The world as it stands now can be said to be digitalised in every ramification and as such this project is aimed at looking for the way to change the way the time of the day is computed and displayed to the end user. In this method a microcontroller PIC16F877A is being used and this will calculated the time based on the number of the internal instruction is has executed and reflect the result in digitalized form on a series of matrix seven segment display.
Infra red signal will be the line of communication between the digital clock and the end user through which the digital clock’s time can be modify/set.
Operating basically on the mains power supply, a backup battery power supply will be inculcated to provide power supply to the entire power system in the absence of mains power supply.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
To design and construct microcontroller based digital clock for the real time dissemination.
· To be able to calculate the time using microcontroller (16F877A)
· To be able to interface a microcontroller to sharp remote control
· To be able to display the date and time in a digitized form on a matrix 7 segment display
SCOPE OF STUDY
This project work is to cover the following area:
- Demonstrate the principle of scanning in television system as applied to an electronic notice board.
- Demonstrate the principle of multiplexing in data communication as applied to an electronic notice board.
- Demonstrate the coding system of a bitmap image used in graphic work as applied to an electronic notice board.
- Description of a computer system embedded on a single chip.
- Features and limitations of such a computer system on a single chip.
- Covers the assembly language understood by the microcontrollers.
- Application of software compilers to microcontrollers.
- Interfacing microcontroller with infra red remote control.
- Effecting/controlling hardware with software and software with hardware-interfacing.
METHOD OF STUDY
The compilation of this project is as a result of research carried out using library for consultation of various textbooks, magazines and journals to source for useful information. Several internet websites were visited to get relevant information on the project topic. The amendment and testing of circuit as well as the construction of the whole project was done in the laboratory. The valuable and constructive guidelines, advices and instructions as provided by my project supervisor also helped achieved the set target.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF OBJECTIVE BASED/MULTIPLE CHOICE BASED ONLINE EXAMINATION ACCESS OF ONLINE EXAMINATION, INSTANT RESULT CHECKING AND PRINT ...» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 In this modern day, the use of Information Technology (I.T) in educational institutes and private organization is...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY During the last two decades education institutions have invested heavily in information and commu...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PAY-AS-YOU-GO-CALL BILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA TELECOMMUNICATION LIMITED ENUGU)» ABSTRACT It is obvious that the trend in techniques today has gone beyond the ordinary to extraordinary expect are working unrelenting to postulate ne...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED STUDENT COMPLAINT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The computer has become widely accepted as an assistant that is exceptionally competent and well defined. Now researchers hav...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Fund raising efforts at college and universities continue to be a top priority. It is clear that an institution’ s ability to realize t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The introduction of computer has brought many changes to various fields, such as prison, health sector, hotel, banks and in business sector. ...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND COMPUTERIZATION OF AN ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC ENUGU» ABSTRACT Simulation As Scientific process involves careful analysis and initiation of the real life event using an electronic device especially comput...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work identifies the challenges facing police departments that seek to implement computerized crime tracking information systems....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION A system, with numerous definitions can be literally seen in a computer way as a collection of the hardware and software comp...Continue Reading »
10. Cultivation of plasmodium falciparum and antiplasmodia screening of methanol extract of ocimum basilicum (scent leaf)» CULTIVATION OF PLASMODIUM FALCIPARUM AND ANTIPLASMODIA SCREENING OF METHANOL EXTRACT OF OCIMUM BASILICUM (SCENT LEAF)ABSTRACTThe methanol extract of O...Continue Reading »