Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
INTRODUCTION TO LASER BASED INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEM.
A laser based intruder alarm system as in this project work is a security system based on the use of laser beam. Laser is an Acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
Laser beam in light operated project works are mostly used as means of putting things ‘ON’ remotely or used as trap which when obstructed results in a switching into action another operation. Burglar alarms widely use this kind of beam which is invisible to the naked eye. Ultrasound signals are also invisible but would be easily detected unlike the laser beam which becomes only visible when blocked by a plain background such as wall and so this could be used as an indicating pointer for many applications such as ammunition or target pointer for bombing aircraft or snipers.
Furthermore this project intends to use the laser system as a trap which when breached by a burglar, triggers and alarm as an alternating unit
1.1 PROBLEM DEFINATIONS
Detecting a burglar or intruder who is very smart at what he does best is a difficult task and as such to do it without an intruder knowledge is even more difficult. How to detect an intruder without his or her knowledge is the problem needing Engineering solutions.
1.2 AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The aim of this project work is to design and construct a laser based intruder alarm system with the following objectives.
a) To develop a laser gun using a GA as diode to generate continuous laser beam for sensing by a detector
b) To develop a receiving circuit based on LDR (light dependent resistor) to detect the laser beam
c) To develop a switching circuit to switch into action a specified load
d) To design a 555 timer based alarm system
e) To realize a suitable power supply system unit for the whole circuit
1.3 JUSTIFICATION OF THE PROJECT
The means by which our valuables are secured cannot be over emphasized as the saying security is very crucial to all
1.4LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The limitation of this work is the non-availability of electric power to keep the system active and operational.
In terms of scope, this work is limited to security alternating system by design and construction in its basic form.
The figure of fig 1.1 shows the block unit which make up the laser based intruder alarm system.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACTThis project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on National Identity card. It is also aimed at keeping r...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 319 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE VEHICLE AND PLATE NUMBER REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Vehicle Registration in Nigeria began over 100 years ago and the records have been essentially manual which in turn has n...Continue Reading »
88 pages | 246 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED STADIUM MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF NNAMDI AZIKIWE STADIUM ENUGU)» ABSTRACT The accessibility, availability and reliability of data supporting management information system are important to the users in stadium manage...Continue Reading »
43 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In most organizations particularly business organizations, most of what goes on consists largely of transactions. A trans...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 69 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT AN EFFECTIVE PERSONNEL DATABASE INFORMATION SYSTEM USING CADETS’ BRIGADE AS A CASE STUDY.» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Prior to the advent of computers and efficient data base management software, official and private and public document we...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 122 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR THE PROJECTION OF STUDENT’S ENROLMENT IN UNIVERSITIES» ABSTRACT This work started with an extensive literacy research in an attempt to find out facts about the Nigerian Universities planning information sy...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 165 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The impact of engineering age is tremendous and its arrears of application are increasing geometrical...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 26 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRANSCRIPT GENERATING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT,UNIVERISTY OF CALABAR)» ABSTRACT The system solves the problem of missing results of students in tertiary institutions and the system proffers a fast and accurate system for ...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 642 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has become a major tool for gaining competitive ad...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 267 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTMedical billing system projects main idea is to implement a software application for medical shops and hospitals for maintaining easy billing ...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 365 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE