Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
INTRODUCTION TO LASER BASED INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEM.
A laser based intruder alarm system as in this project work is a security system based on the use of laser beam. Laser is an Acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
Laser beam in light operated project works are mostly used as means of putting things ‘ON’ remotely or used as trap which when obstructed results in a switching into action another operation. Burglar alarms widely use this kind of beam which is invisible to the naked eye. Ultrasound signals are also invisible but would be easily detected unlike the laser beam which becomes only visible when blocked by a plain background such as wall and so this could be used as an indicating pointer for many applications such as ammunition or target pointer for bombing aircraft or snipers.
Furthermore this project intends to use the laser system as a trap which when breached by a burglar, triggers and alarm as an alternating unit
1.1 PROBLEM DEFINATIONS
Detecting a burglar or intruder who is very smart at what he does best is a difficult task and as such to do it without an intruder knowledge is even more difficult. How to detect an intruder without his or her knowledge is the problem needing Engineering solutions.
1.2 AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The aim of this project work is to design and construct a laser based intruder alarm system with the following objectives.
a) To develop a laser gun using a GA as diode to generate continuous laser beam for sensing by a detector
b) To develop a receiving circuit based on LDR (light dependent resistor) to detect the laser beam
c) To develop a switching circuit to switch into action a specified load
d) To design a 555 timer based alarm system
e) To realize a suitable power supply system unit for the whole circuit
1.3 JUSTIFICATION OF THE PROJECT
The means by which our valuables are secured cannot be over emphasized as the saying security is very crucial to all
1.4LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The limitation of this work is the non-availability of electric power to keep the system active and operational.
In terms of scope, this work is limited to security alternating system by design and construction in its basic form.
The figure of fig 1.1 shows the block unit which make up the laser based intruder alarm system.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED SYSTEM FOR BORROWING AND RETURNING BOOKS IN THE LIBRARY (USING AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY AS THE CASE STUDY)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The use of academic as a means of promoting learning in Nigeria has increased overtime. In this p...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The computer system has been of a great assistance to Human Resource Management (HRM) in term of online recruitment simpl...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The project on the topic “design and implementation of computerized SMS portal” aims at making the reader to understand the concept of SM...Continue Reading »
4. LIBRARY AUTOMATION OF SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LIBRARY, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINNA, NIGER STATE» ABSTRACT Libraries play a vital role in the educational, industrial and technological progress of a country, of which it role is to achieve a free flo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computers will remain an integral part of life; this is as a result of increasing number of areas where they...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 IntroductionCloud Computing is a new paradigm of computing which has evolved in recent times, it’s a platform where hardw...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A UNIVERSITY ELECTRONIC EXAMINATION TIME TABLE (A CASE STUDY OF SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Time table is a structured schedule of an event with time at which they occur, especially tim...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED SOFTWARE FOR THE PUSH AND PULL METHOD OF SOLVING LINEAR PROGRAMMING PROBLEMS.» ABSTRACT This research work focused on solving Linear Programming Problems with the objective of identifying and reducing the computational complexiti...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE OUTPATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF SOKOTO SPECIALIST HOSPITAL» ABSTRACT Outpatient management systems in hospital today necessitate a competent administration when handling patients, generating reports, patient de...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of Study Oil and Gas is considered to be one of the major sources of energy in the world due to its high energy ...Continue Reading »