Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Most rental service firms today still use manual information system because their information needs are of moderate size and managers of such firms have probably been enjoying the manual system as regards to their relatively and comfortable low level of transaction activities.
With the high level of social activities been experienced, It is only the rental firms with very large information or high capacity of rental service with rapid rate of renting per item that are likely to survive pressure, and therefore should link information system to business strategy. With this pressure, there is a need to improve corporate effectiveness through their own involvement in system planning to ensure that business strategy is developed in the context of the computerized environment.
Among the many rental service centers, majority adopted a great variety of manual information system for management activities most of which are single file system. This single file
system does not offer opportunities for easy manipulation of data to provide managers an insight into transaction reports such as to rapid statistics for operation analysis, it does not provide instant access to information for controlling and directing the firm. At this point we can see that the world of rental service business lacks conclusion data in the relative effectiveness of manual information system versus computerized information system.
Different rental service centers at various level of activities with different critical level will agree that stress, confusion and errors increase with increase in volume of information as the transaction activities rises, and there is a great point where manual information system will not operate successfully.
In this respect, computerized rental service management information system has been developed to provide BRAHAM RENTALS with consistency, comprehensive and reasonable accurate information for planning directly and controlling the activities for which they are responsible and for making timely and effective decision.
1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
There are problems faced by the management of BRAHAM RENTALS , this problems can be attributed to the fact that they use manual information processing in their activities. These problems include:
* Errors and inaccuracy since all computations are done manually.
* Updating activities are time consuming very poor and lacks accuracy.
* Lack of adequate information for decision making.
* Inconsistency and redundancy are often encountered in the information processing system for the generation of management information.
* Processing of information is usually time consuming and most times with undesired out
This project work is prompted by the problems of Braham Rentals to find a lasting solution to these problems.
1.2 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The purpose of this study is to design a computerized information system that will replace the manual procedures of carrying out operations in the existing management information system of BRAHAM RENTAL SERVICES.
The designed system will be able to:-
1 make entries of all transactions made.
2 Make necessary equals of relevant information about all the transaction made between the firm and the client.
3 produce reports for managerial use to make good plans, Direct and control the activities in the firm as well as. Taking effective decision to suit any decision.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVE
The aims and objectives of this project is to design a computerized rental services management information system for BRAHAM RENTAL SERVICES that will aid in the following:
* to reduce the average response time to management enquiry concerning transaction status.
* To produce timely accurate and up to date report for management purpose.
* To aid the administration and management to eliminate avoidable inefficiency.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN EXPERT SYSTEM ON TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTENANCE OF EPOSON PRINTER» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The impact of engineering age is tremendous and its arrears of application are increasing geometrical...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Clearance is a status granted individuals, typically members of the military, university graduates an...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Before the advent of computer in Nigeria manufacturing firms, just like other areas of the society w...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND PAYMENT SYSTEM (CASE STUDY: FEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE ISHIAGU)» ABSTRACT It is pertinent to say that students are encountering problems in receiving their industrial training allowance. As a computer science studen...Continue Reading »
5. IMPACT OF COMPUTERIED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM ON AUDIT, ( CASE STUDY OF PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILE KADUNA,NIGERIA).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Business today is being done or conducted in an age of economic crisis and highly complex technol...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTERONEGENERAL INTRODUCTIONAnE commerce is the trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet(Wikipedia, 2015). Elec...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED SOFTWARE FOR THE PUSH AND PULL METHOD OF SOLVING LINEAR PROGRAMMING PROBLEMS.» ABSTRACT This research work focused on solving Linear Programming Problems with the objective of identifying and reducing the computational complexiti...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Most current information systems are connected to the Internet for efficiency and convenience. However, the ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe paper examines the design and implementation of an online assignment submission system. The challenges faced by students in meeting assign...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO GENERAL LIBRARY)» ABSTRACTLibrary management system is a project which aims in developing a computerized system to maintain all the daily works of library. This project...Continue Reading »