Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 62 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In an attempt to alleviate the problem of medial diagnosis and to increase its affiance computerized patient diagnosis is development to assist doctor in diagnosing. The computerized patient diagnosis has the following features.
i. Quick retrieval of information about patient
ii Effective security measures for information protection
ii High degree of accuracy in diagnosing patient disease.
This ensures provision of efficient medical services. It reduces life loss and damage that may occur as a result of mistakes.
The project is carefully designed to give access to authority users. The project is menu driven and quite interactive it is designed is such a way that patients must be registered before they can be diagnosed. It is with patient registration number that the diagnosis form can be activated, the project is also designed to recommend laboratory test where necessary during the diagnosis process.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY On line activities have in recent past replaced virtually every form of transactions. This is bec...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In this project work, we present a way to bring information to students by leveraging the availability of phones (with SMS capability). We re...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO GENERAL LIBRARY)» ABSTRACTLibrary management system is a project which aims in developing a computerized system to maintain all the daily works of library. This project...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 INSIGHT INTO LIBRARY SYSTEM A library can be defined as a room or building where books are kept and referenced. It is an ...Continue Reading »
» AbstractThe research work â€œ Online Store Management System â€ includes ales, stock keeping, warehouse management, staff update, vendors updat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Most current information systems are connected to the Internet for efficiency and convenience. However, the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Information management has become a major strategic factor in companies’ development. It is imp...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF INTEGRATED SOFTWARE SUIT FOR ACADEMIC PLANNING UNIT (A CASE STUDY OF IMO STATE UNIVERSITY OWERRI)» ABSTRACT The formulation of a good academic planning is only the first implementation putting the academic program plan into action. this requires tha...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Online refers to electronic learning, it is the acquisition of knowledge and skill using electronic technologies such as ...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRONIC SCORING AND SCREENING SYSTEM (A Case Study of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree)» ABSTRACT Educational institutions are a very vital section of the society. Their proper functioning contributes to the well being of the community. Sc...Continue Reading »