Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 62 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In an attempt to alleviate the problem of medial diagnosis and to increase its affiance computerized patient diagnosis is development to assist doctor in diagnosing. The computerized patient diagnosis has the following features.
i. Quick retrieval of information about patient
ii Effective security measures for information protection
ii High degree of accuracy in diagnosing patient disease.
This ensures provision of efficient medical services. It reduces life loss and damage that may occur as a result of mistakes.
The project is carefully designed to give access to authority users. The project is menu driven and quite interactive it is designed is such a way that patients must be registered before they can be diagnosed. It is with patient registration number that the diagnosis form can be activated, the project is also designed to recommend laboratory test where necessary during the diagnosis process.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Technology is constantly changing, Society as we know depends on this fact. That which we take for granted today would have b...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Over the year the leading cause of death in women aged between 35 54 years is breast cancer and second to cardio vascular...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED RESTAURANT MENU SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF AROMA RESAURANT BAUCHI)» ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This project deals with “Hotel front office management information system” it deal with the system of all the management and information ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In present time most households own at least one car. This figure shows that a car is very important to people’s lives ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This thesis presents research and study of load balancing algorithms and the analysis of the performance of each algorithm in varying conditi...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF WEB-BASED DRUG INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER BIDA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter discusses the background to the study, statement of the problem, objectives of study, significa...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PURCHASING INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SHOP AND SAVE SUPERMARKET, UYO)» ABSTRACT In almost all business area purchasing information system has been indispensable. The operation of this system has over decade been practiced...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTTitle PageApproval Page Certification Page Dedication Acknowledgement AbstractTable Of ContentsCHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION1.1 Backgrou...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY A computer network or data network is a telecommunications network which allows computers to exch...Continue Reading »