Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project is directly towards business, governmental, or educational institution that needs to implement a quality server. While this topic includes highly technical language, it is the goal of this report to convey the necessary material in a form that is easy to understand for the more non-technical readers. The report contains a glossary of terms that is designed to explain some terms that the average computer user would mostly likely not be familiar with. Several graphics are included throughout the study o provide information and aid the reader in understanding some of the harder concepts. This project examines the comparative study and over view of window And Linux side by side on the following criteria: Cost, Security, configurability, and User-friendliness. This report will also examine specific instances when each operating system might be the more suitable choice for the task at hand. After reading this proposal, I hope that the readers will have gained a more informed knowledge of the differences between both operating systems as they relate to a server platform.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE BUS TICKET RESERVATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM TRANSPORT COMPANY [AKTC]» ABSTRACT The study examines the design and implementation of an online bus ticket reservation system. The system solves the problem of inconveniencing...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 701 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STUDENT EVALUATION PROGRAM (A CASE STUDY OF DAUGHTERS OF DIVINE LOVE JUNIORATE)» ABSTRACT Student achievement is profoundly influenced by the evaluation practice used by teachers in the classroom. Research in education has consiste...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. THE INFLUENCE OF SMART PHONES AND SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS» ABSTRACT The study investigated the influence of smart phones and social networking sites on the academic performance of secondary school students in ...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 585 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» THE NUTRITIONAL COMPOSITION OF PLANT MILK (SOYA BEAN)ABSTRACT Nutritional composition of Soya milk showed that it contained moisture content of 90.54%...Continue Reading »
77 pages | 375 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 INSIGHT TO ONLINE MARKETPLACE Online Market, commonly known as e commerce or eCommerce, or e business consists of the buy...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 474 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
6. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE IN EXTER...» TABLE OF CONTENTS TITILE PAGE CERTIFICATION APPPROVAL PAGE DEDICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ABSTRACT TABLE OF CONTENT CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION 1.1Background ...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 239 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The world of business is changing rapidly as a result of technological development. This is very wide departure from the trad...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 284 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION A clinic is an institution with an organized medical and nursing staff, provide a range of medical service, like surgery,...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 304 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Solar energy is one of the most important energy sources that have been gaining increased attention i...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 154 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT On this project, the purpose of the course allocation management system is to develop with ease and smoothen the course management allocation...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 84 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE