Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
As an authentic measure to curb mortality rate, it is important to know the diseases that contribute to increasing mortality rate. Laboratory test results provide information about the health status of individuals. With the information, it is possible to know the number of individuals that have been diagnosed positive of several form of illness that in several cases contribute to high mortality rate in societies. The following diseases bring about death and they include:
Ø Malaria etc
So many individual’s diagnosed of any of the disease after laboratory test die of the diseases if they do not get proper medical attention. It is therefore pertinent for government to improve its measures in curbing the diseases because of the alarming rate at which they bring about increasing mortality rate.
1.1 Theoretical Background
Death and sickness has been associated with man ever since his fall. In every society, several factors bring about mortality rates, and the only way to properly know the reason for this is to analyze laboratory test results to know the percentage of the populace affected by the diseases. This move will provide relevant information to government and interested bodies to take appropriate action to curb mortality.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The problem presently faced is that a proper statistics of individuals diagnosed positive of several diseases after laboratory test is not maintained and analyzed to understand the rate at which the diseases spread and increase mortality rates.
1.3 Aim and Objective of the Study
The objective of the study is to developed a system that will be able to analyze the number of individuals diagnosed positive of the diseases under study using a bar chart in order to physically demonstrate the situation. The diseases under study are;
Ø Diarrhea etc
1.4 Significance of the Study
The significance of the study is that it will provide the government and other non-governmental bodies with relevant information that will help them to know how important it is to control the spread of the diseases so as to reduce mortality rate.
1.5 Scope of the Study
This research work covers analysis of laboratory test results and its scientific importance, mortality rates and its types.
1.6 Organization of the Research
This research work is organized into five chapters as elaborate below:
CHAPTER ONE: This chapter is concerned with the general introduction of the research work. It presents the objectives, scope and limitation of the study together with other relevant introductory details.
CHAPTER TWO: This chapter handles the literature review. It states the importance scientific of analyzing laboratory test results, the concept of mortality rate and the statistics of death world wide caused by the diseases according to the world health organization report from 2001-2005.
CHAPTER THREE: This chapter is concerned with the research methodology; it presents the system design and the algorithm and program flowchart that solves the problem.
CHAPTER FOUR: This chapter deals with the system implementation. The system flow diagram is resented, the modules analyzed and the requirements for making the system operational is also stated.
CHAPTER FIVE: This chapter summarizes, recommends and concludes the research work.
1.7 Definition of Terms
The limitations of the study include the following:
Materials: Few materials were found that pertain to the subject of this research work.
Time: The time given for the research work is too short.
Finances: The unavailability of finance to fund browsing of the internet, transportation and printing of materials also limited the research work.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ON LINE MEDICAL BILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF PENULTS HOSPITAL ENUGU STATE)» ABSTRACT This project contains a detailed analysis of the existing manual based billing system of a Hospital of the penults Hospital Trans Ekulu, Enug...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study A user interface (UI) is the intersection of a product and a user. The commands in a computer a...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED TRADING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter unfold the impact of Web based Trading System, it background information, the statement of the ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The focus on Privatization of Corporate enterprises is relatively recent in Nigeria. The prominence in economic programs of most developing c...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF CARITAS UNIVERSITY ENUGU)ABSTRACTComputers are known for their wide range of uses especially in scientific and mathematical fields. H...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe research work Sales Forecasting System is a sales system using˜point of sales ( POS ) technology to achieve its sales, accounting and lin...Continue Reading »
7. Design and Implementation of a Mobile Based Road Situation Reporting App for the Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA)» The aim of this computer science project topic is to develop a Mobile Based Road Situation Reporting App that can be used by the members of the genera...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Medical diagnosis, (often simply termed diagnosis) refers both to the process of attempting to determine or ident...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ICT ASSISTED DATABASE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS IN RIVERS STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The aim of this project is to develop a database for indigenes of rivers state that are above 60 years of age which will in turn help the gov...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis project work which is conducted to meet the stipulation of the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for the award of National Di...Continue Reading »