Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 65 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY:
The major issue here is the impact of training and development on workers productivity.
According to Chukwuemeka (2015:3,7), in his first published text other functions of management (incisive approach) the most valuable assets of any organizations are employees. Hey can as well called human resources. Employees are the people who work for the organization. For employees better performance, the management organize a programme which is training and development as the method for enhancing the employees skills, increasing the individual and organizational performance, improving the employee morale and achieving the business growth and success. This programme improves employees knowledge, skills and ability all this acquire enable them to be more competence and effective with their job and this leads to an increase in their productivity.
This research work is aimed at finding out the impact of training and development towards workers performance and productivity with particular reference to lemon Nigeria Plc. In summary, training and development of workers are factors that influence productivity, effectiveness and performance in organization.
The historical background of lemon become the word called famous brand it is today.
1899 THE FIRST BOTTING
Two young attorneys form Chattanooga, Tennessee believed they could build a business around lemon Nigeria Plc.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Recent, business organization has distressed, organization has plan, and the resulting strategy and continue survived is for these in development toward the workers productivity. Most especially on this question, How training and development does promotes the workers productivity. Training and development has been for obvious reasons depending on the motive and reason.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
To identify some techniques of manpower, training and development.
To identityproblems, encountered in manpower training and development.
To proffer solution to the identified problems.
To find out the impact of training and development on workers productivity and performance.
To highlight the need for manpower training and development in the industry.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IMPACT OF BUDGET AND BUDGETARY CONTROL (A CASE STUDY OF MORRIS FERTILIZER COMPANY MINNA, NIGERIA STATE)» INTRODUCTION 1.1 OVERVIEW OF THE STUDY Budgeting is essentially concerned with planning and its implementation of expected income and expenditure for ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research study was based on the relevant of corporate social responsibility (CSR) on organizational performance. The research work conce...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF AIRTEL NIGERIA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The management of people within the organisation has become an increasingly recognized important ...Continue Reading »
4. AN APPRAISAL OF THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES (SMES) IN IKOT EKPENE L.G.A.» ABSTRACT Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) development has continued to be popular in the business world. The economic conditions of Ikot Ekpe...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTIONS 1.1 Background of the study In 1992 at the Rio Earth Summit, 178 governments approved Agenda 21 and the Rio Declaration. Age...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Stress is a psychological and physical response to events that upset our personal balance. It is the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Motivation is the inner state that causes an individual to behave in a way that ensures the accomplishment of some goal. ...Continue Reading »
8. Impacts Of Performance Appraisal On Productivity In An Organization (A Case Study Of Firstbite Nigeria Ltd)» ABSTRACT While the concept of performance appraisal is not new, the study of employee perception of the concept is still going on. The way employees p...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study An effective employee is one of the biggest challenges for most entrepreneurs. According to them,...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Certain cardinal factors determine the success and growth of any organization one of the factors ...Continue Reading »