Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 65 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY:
The major issue here is the impact of training and development on workers productivity.
According to Chukwuemeka (2015:3,7), in his first published text other functions of management (incisive approach) the most valuable assets of any organizations are employees. Hey can as well called human resources. Employees are the people who work for the organization. For employees better performance, the management organize a programme which is training and development as the method for enhancing the employees skills, increasing the individual and organizational performance, improving the employee morale and achieving the business growth and success. This programme improves employees knowledge, skills and ability all this acquire enable them to be more competence and effective with their job and this leads to an increase in their productivity.
This research work is aimed at finding out the impact of training and development towards workers performance and productivity with particular reference to lemon Nigeria Plc. In summary, training and development of workers are factors that influence productivity, effectiveness and performance in organization.
The historical background of lemon become the word called famous brand it is today.
1899 THE FIRST BOTTING
Two young attorneys form Chattanooga, Tennessee believed they could build a business around lemon Nigeria Plc.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Recent, business organization has distressed, organization has plan, and the resulting strategy and continue survived is for these in development toward the workers productivity. Most especially on this question, How training and development does promotes the workers productivity. Training and development has been for obvious reasons depending on the motive and reason.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
To identify some techniques of manpower, training and development.
To identityproblems, encountered in manpower training and development.
To proffer solution to the identified problems.
To find out the impact of training and development on workers productivity and performance.
To highlight the need for manpower training and development in the industry.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF MANAGEMENT ON PRODUCTIVITY OF BUSINESS ORGANISATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF TRANSCORP HOTEL)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study Organizations are as old as the human race. As years passed, the human beings understood that th...Continue Reading »
2. THE EFFECT OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE ON FIRMS PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERY, FOOD AND BREVERAGES)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Problem Capital structure has a crucial role to play on determining company’s financial performan...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The management of time is an issue which is fundamental to job performance. In the past, attention to...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECT OF TALENT MANAGEMENT ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NESTLE NIGERIA LIMITED)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The ultimate goal of every business organization is to increase the sale of goods and service tha...Continue Reading »
5. IMPACT OF MANPOWER TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY IN KADUNA REFINERY AND PETRO CHEMICAL PLC, KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Manpower Training is very important for the development of any organization, why some organizations take it ve...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The whole universe include our country, are so much on the brink of this immense technology. It h...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION This study is concerned with examination of the role of communication in supply chain management, it will help organizati...Continue Reading »
8. THE ROLE OF EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP IN ACHIEVING ORGANIZATION OBJECTIVES (A CASE STUDY OF SIMRIDU NIGERIA LIMITED, LAGOS)» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Organization are increasingly challenge with many complex problem. There is a general outcry that standard ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study. With the increasing number of world – class competitors domestically and abroad, organizat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the Study Motivation and the productivity of office professional can best be talked about when motivation i...Continue Reading »