Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 53 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work on the impact of training and development of human resource as a critical factor in banking sector a case study of First bank of Nigerian plc main branch Enugu. The main objective of the study is to evaluate the effect of training and development of human resource in bank operation. The population of study which is the employees of First Bank of Nigeria plc main branch and as it stands is a total of 100, while the sample size is 80. During the research process the researcher collected data from two source the primary and the secondary source of data were gotten from questionnaires administered to the employee of First bank plc while secondary data were gotten from textbook, journals, publication and manual. In determining sample size, the researcher used yaro yamene formular. For determining sample size as quoted in Nigeria, n –N/1 + N (e)2 in the act to determine finding the techniques used was descriptive survey and descriptive analysis was based on answer to research quotation that were formulated. On the base of the above finding, the researcher recommended among others that First Bank of Nigeria plc main branch, Okpara Avenue Enugu should implement effectively and progressively any training plans or budget to ensure improvement in banking operation. The management should build good and mutual relationship with workers, so as to create a conducive working environment. In order to encourage workers to put in their best in what they do.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Research question
1.6 Research Hypothesis
1.7 Scope / delimitation of the study
CHAPTER TWO: RELATED LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 Theoretical framework for the study
2.2 Review of Related literature
2.3 Method and techniques for determination training needs
2.4 Current literature on theories
2.5 Effectiveness of training and development
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH DESING AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Design of the study
3.2 Area of the study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample and sampling techniques
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Validation of the instrument
3.7 Distribution and retrieval of instrument
3.8 Method of data Analysis
4.1 Data presentation and Analysis data presentation
CHAPTER 5: SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMEDATION
5.1 Summary of finding
5.4 Limitations of the study
5.5 Suggestion for further research
Many years ago, the concept of training and development were
misunderstood and not given full consideration in most Nigeria organization. Today the situation has change totally, such that many organization, business and non business organization has come to realize the need for training and development of employee as vital for organization development and operation.
Training and development has started since the existence of man, as the action of man is directed on what to do and when to do it. Just as a little child is trained on various ways of walking, standing and sitting, it is done in order to develop the child with skills to adapt to his environment.
1.1 Background of the study
The above statement is applicable to an employee, in order to train him so as to be able to adapt to the environment and organization which he finds himself. With this, it is clear that every organization need to train its employee so that there will be improved growth and productivity. According to Abolo, E.M. (2000), Banking business in Nigeria started in 1892 by African Banking Corporation. The bank was taken over by now standard bank, now First Bank in 1894.
The two expatriate banks dominated the banking scene until 1933, when National bank of Nigeria was established. Many indigenous banks were established between 1929. But most of them failed due to probably, lack of training and development. Only three indigenous banks and the two foreign banks survived the period, by 1952, the first bank ordinance was introduced, it stipulated the minimum capital based and licensing for banks. The period that followed, 1952 to 1962 and 1970, there was no new banks establish in Nigeria, presumably because of the impact of regulations and the civil war (1967 –1970).
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to ascertain the effects of microfinance on the development of entrepreneurship in Akwa Ibom State. A stratifie...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECT OF TALENT MANAGEMENT ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NESTLE NIGERIA LIMITED)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The ultimate goal of every business organization is to increase the sale of goods and service tha...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECT OF INFORMATION, COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION OF BANKING SYSTEM OF NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF GTB)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The concept of ICT innovation has been one of the concept of globalization. ICT innovation has been shown in different part o...Continue Reading »
4. MANAGEMENT OF EMPLOYEE WELFARE WITH EMPHASIS ON INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENTS AND SAFETY (A CASE STUDY OF PREMIER BREWERIES PLC ONITSHA)» ABSTRACT In organization people to work effectively in an organization emphasis on industrial accident and safety should be made. The welfare of the e...Continue Reading »
5. IMPACT OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) ON STAFF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT IN JOHN HARRIS LIBRARY IN UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, EDO STATE, NIGER...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of study Information and Communication Technology (ICT) refers to technologies that provide access to informat...Continue Reading »
6. Impact of Audit Committee Characteristics on Profitability of Food and Beverages Firms in Nigeria» ABSTRACTThis study examines the effect of Audit committee characteristics on profitability of listed food and beverages firms in Nigeria. The study ad...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Material Sourcing is a set of tangible physical attributes assembly in an identifiable form. Tha...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Production planning and control are term that though commonly used have witness a lot of changes bot...Continue Reading »
9. A SURVEY OF THE PROBLEMS OF COMPUTERIZATION OF OFFICE FUNCTIONS IN SELECTED BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT IN AGUATE L.G.A» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION: BACKGROUND OF STUDY One of the major objectives of most business firms, individuals and government agencies in installation ...Continue Reading »
10. ASSESSMENT OF INDIGENEOUS ENTREPRENEURS IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (A STUDY OF COAL- CAMP), ENUGU» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1 .1 Background to the Study The role of indigenous entrepreneurs in developing countries, Nigeria in particular is progressi...Continue Reading »