Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research has investigated in to a comparative analysis of rental variation in residential and commercial properties in Port-Harcourt 2004 -2012.
The researcher used both questionnaires, interview and self observation as method of data collection. The data was collected among some landlords, Estate agents of the selected properties.
The data collected was analyzed based on interpretation and conclusion made.
Chapter one treats the introduction of the project work, chapter two Literature Review, chapter three. Research methodology, chapter four data presentation, analysis and interpretation and chapter five finding, recommendation and conclusion.
Finally, rental variation in commercial and residential properties have been discovered to be influenced by certain factors affecting the rents passing on these properties.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This research work, accessing the impact of production planning and control on productivity in the manufacturing industry. This study is focu...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Production transact business through communication to both within and outside their area of operation. The b...Continue Reading »
3. EVALUATION FOR MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT POLICIES (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA), KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study The importance of employing good evaluation in improving manpower development cannot be over ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Corporate social responsibility is one vital aspect of any business. However, this is one area w...Continue Reading »
5. AN APPRAISAL OF MATERIAL MANAGEMENT CONCEPT AS A STRATEGY FOR ACHIEVING ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF KADUNA REFINING AND PETROCHEMICAL...» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The need for the production function is to make up with the growing complexity of industrial needs has brought...Continue Reading »
6. EFFECTS OF GLOBALIZATION ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF DOMESTIC MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF DANGOTE FLOUR MILL PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Globalization could simply be described as the integration of national economies through trade in...Continue Reading »
7. EVALUATION OF CAPITAL BUDGETING AS A TOOL USED BY MANAGEMENT IN DECISION MAKING OF MANUFACTURING COMPANIES (CASE STUDY 7UP)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Capital budgeting is the process by which firms determine how to invest their capital. Included i...Continue Reading »
8. THE ROLE OF MANAGEMENT ON PRODUCTIVITY OF BUSINESS ORGANISATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF TRANSCORP HOTEL)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study Organizations are as old as the human race. As years passed, the human beings understood that th...Continue Reading »
9. ASSESSING THE STRATEGIES OF PRODUCTION PLANNING AND INVENTORY CONTROL IN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY(A CASE STUDY OF JUBILEE HOTEL KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Hospitality industry is one of the leading industries in the world; It contributes to prosperity ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study This project introduces planning as an important tool to management of small scale business with ...Continue Reading »