Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research has investigated in to a comparative analysis of rental variation in residential and commercial properties in Port-Harcourt 2004 -2012.
The researcher used both questionnaires, interview and self observation as method of data collection. The data was collected among some landlords, Estate agents of the selected properties.
The data collected was analyzed based on interpretation and conclusion made.
Chapter one treats the introduction of the project work, chapter two Literature Review, chapter three. Research methodology, chapter four data presentation, analysis and interpretation and chapter five finding, recommendation and conclusion.
Finally, rental variation in commercial and residential properties have been discovered to be influenced by certain factors affecting the rents passing on these properties.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY According to Crosby (1979) “quality is conformance to requirement and those requirements mu...Continue Reading »
2. NEGOTIATION AS A COST REDUCTION TECHNIQUE IN MATERIAL PROCUREMENT AT NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC KADUNA PLANT» CHAPTER I: Introduction Every human being needs water to survive, so also every organization needs materials to survive. In the private and public sec...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECTS OF ETHICAL BEHAVIOUR ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF COCA COLA NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over the years, the term ethics in organizational performance has long been associated with manag...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACT OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT ON THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SMALL-SCALE ENTERPRISES IN KEEPING COSTS DOWN WHILE STILL MEETING CUSTOMER SERVICE REQU...» Abstract Inventories occupy the most strategic position in the structure of working capital of most firms and small scale enterprises and are an impor...Continue Reading »
5. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS PLAN ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE (SME’S) IN NIGERIA» Abstract The study analysis business plan and the performance of small and medium enterprise. The descriptive survey research design was adopted in th...Continue Reading »
6. IMPACT OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL SYSTEM IN THE PERFORMANCE OF A MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN NIGERIA (A study of Siba Water Company No. 105 Uyo...» ABSTRACT In any major manufacturing companies, inventory control is essential parts to check and carry out inventory adequately for proper recording. ...Continue Reading »
7. EFFECTS OF GLOBALIZATION ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF DOMESTIC MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF DANGOTE FLOUR MILL PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Globalization could simply be described as the integration of national economies through trade in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1 .1 Background to the Study The role of indigenous entrepreneurs in developing countries, Nigeria in particular is progressi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Back Ground to the Study: Corporate governance is the system by which companies are directed and controlled. Good governance can have ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Work life balance and employee’s satisfaction is an area of increasing importance to both emplo...Continue Reading »