Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 79 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study looked at the Impact of Venture Capital Financing on SMEs in the Uyo Metropolis. Efforts by successive Government to improve on the performance and growth of SMEs had led to the enactment of different policies and act including the Venture Capital Fund to assist SMEs. SMEs still in Nigeria have been faced with liquidity and financing challenges leading to business failures under production Industrial disputes and sometimes closures by regulatory authorities.
In order to achieve the objectives for the study, 50 questionnaires were administered to Manager/SME owners operating within the Uyo Metropolis with focus on Elsa Foods Ltd using convenience sampling techniques. It was generally observed that
SMEâ€Ÿs prefer-financing andselfoccasionally received support from financial institutions. The findings further shows that SMEs continue to rely on many financing options both at their conceptual and expansion stage. Majority of the SMEs were however not aware or had little knowledge about Venture Capital Financing as an alternative to financing. Firms that had benefited from Venture Capital Financing stated that they did not only receive capital inflow but was accompanied with monitoring, technical skills and expertise, access to management, marketing and distribution and reputation for attracting further finance. The study recommends that SMEs need to recognize the potential advantages of seeking equity finance from venture capital. Venture capital fund managers can do much to encourage venture capital investment from corporate investors. Government and policy makers should play a dual role as both facilitators and educators in encouraging the venture capital process.Following from the conclusions and recommendation a more detailed research involving SMEs from different industries and regions is highly recommended
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study An entrepreneur is an innovator who implements changes within a market through the carrying out o...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 458 hits | Source: BUSINESS EDUCATION
2. INDUSTRIAL HARMONY AND IT IMPACT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY KADUNA)» 1.1 BACKGROUNGD OF THE STUDY Industrial harmony refers to a friendly and cooperative agreement on working relationships between employers and employee...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 459 hits | Source: BUSINESS EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION All hands must be on deck in the fight towards total eradication of poverty in the West African sub region and Nigeria especi...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 589 hits | Source: BUSINESS EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Small and medium scale business constitutes the highest percentage of business establishments in the country both at the ...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 451 hits | Source: BUSINESS EDUCATION
5. ENTREPRENEUR COMPETENCY REQUIRED BY BUSINESS EDUCATION STUDENT IN ESTABLISHING SMALE SCALE VENTURES IN AKWA IBOM STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Entrepreneurship is now seen as an important component within contemporary economic development o...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 403 hits | Source: BUSINESS EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND In recent years, particularly since the adoption of the economic reform programme in Nigeria in 1986, there has been a decisive...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 354 hits | Source: BUSINESS EDUCATION
7. INFLUENCE OF STUDENTS’ PERCEPTION ON GENDER ENROLMENT PATTERN INTO BUSINESS STUDIES EDUCATION COURSES IN NCE IN LAGOS STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Education is primarily conceived as the process of imparting or assimilation of general knowledg...Continue Reading »
82 pages | 594 hits | Source: BUSINESS EDUCATION
8. INFLUENCE OF PARENTAL STATUS ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ABAKALIKI METROPOLIS» Abstract The study sought to ascertain the influence of parental status on students’ academic performance in secondary school in Abakaliki metro...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 527 hits | Source: BUSINESS EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The present day condition of the continuous rise in prices of commodities (consumable and durable...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 440 hits | Source: BUSINESS EDUCATION
» Abstract This study is on the relevance of human resource in today’s business environment. The total population for the study is 200 staff manag...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 311 hits | Source: BUSINESS EDUCATION