Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 69 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The general objective of this study is to determine the impact of entrepreneurial education, personal attitude, social norm and perceived behavioural control on entrepreneurial intentions. Entrepreneurial intention is concerned with the inclination of a person to start an entrepreneurial activity in the future. It is a key determinant of the action of new venture creation determined by exogenous variables such as: Social Norm, Perceive Behavioural Control, and entrepreneurial education among others. Survey design was adopted, and the statistical tool employed comprises of frequency, as well as regression analysis. The study made use of a sample of 210 undergraduate students of Delta State University. The findings show that Personal Attitude, Social Norm, Perceive Behavioural Control and entrepreneurial education have proved to be a primary predictor of future entrepreneurial behaviour, that perceive behavioural control influences positively on entrepreneurial intentions and that personal attitude is positively related to entrepreneurial intentions. It was concluded that entrepreneurship education programs significantly raised student’s intentions toward entrepreneurship by inspiring them to choose entrepreneurial career. The study further suggest that further research could test the actual behaviour of students after intention to ascertain levels of correspondences between intentions and impact using longitudinal survey research design.
1.2 RESEARCH PROBLEM
Despite the importance of entrepreneurship to economic development, the role of students in promoting entrepreneurship remains largely unstudied. Thus a better understanding of the factors that affect students’ and their entrepreneurial intentions could have theoretical and practical implications to policy makers (both the government and university). Lack of empirical evidence on entrepreneurial tendencies and intentions in Nigeria largely informed us in undertaking this unique study. The rising unemployment level is one of the most challenging problems faced by our leaders today, hence the youths are littered everywhere not having jobs to do.
1.3 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
The general objective of this study is to determine the impact of entrepreneurial education, personal attitude, social norm and perceived behavioural control on entrepreneurial intentions (EI).
The specific objectives are to:
1 Determine the impact of personal attitude and EIs among undergraduate students
2 Ascertain the relationship between Social Norm and EI among undergraduate students
3 Access the relationship between Perceive Behavioural Control and EI among undergraduate students
4Determine the impact of entrepreneurial education on entrepreneurial intentions among undergraduate students
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
The study seeks to answer the following research questions:
1 What is the impact of personal attitude and EIs, among undergraduate students?
2 What is the relationship between Social Norm and EI among undergraduate students?
3 What is the relationship between Perceive Behavioural Control and EI among undergraduate students?
4 What is the relationship between entrepreneurial education and entrepreneurial intentions among undergraduate students?
1.5 RESEARCH HYPOTHESES
In order to answer the above mentioned research questions, the following hypotheses were formulated:
HO1 There is no significant impact of personal attitude and EIs among undergraduate students.
HO2 There is no significant relationship between Social Norm and EI among undergraduate students.
HO3 There is no significant relationship between Perceive Behavioural Control and EI among undergraduate.
HO4There is no significant relationship between entrepreneurial education and entrepreneurial intentions among undergraduate students
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECT OF ADVERTISEMENT ON THE SUCCESS OF A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC, IBADAN)» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Cocoa cola is the world leading oft drink. It is sold in more than one hundred and forty five countries. A total o...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is on the relevance of human resource in today’s business environment. The total population for the study is 200 staff manag...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Small scale business constitute an important component of the Nigerian industrial sector. The importance of this sector c...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION All hands must be on deck in the fight towards total eradication of poverty in the West African sub region and Nigeria especi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A budget is a comprehensive, formal plan that estimates the probable expenditures and revenues for an organization over a specific period. De...Continue Reading »
6. SOCIOLOGICAL FACTORS AFFECTING CUSTOMERS’ BEHAVIOUR IN THE MARKETING OF SOME SELECTED CONSUMER’S GOODS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Sociological factor affecting the individual as a customer in marketing of some selected consumer goods is that, the dist...Continue Reading »
7. FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR STUDENTS’ LOW ENROLLMENT IN BUSINESS SUBJECT IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN EBONYI STATE» ABSTRACT The purpose of this research work is to look into the factors responsible for students low enrolment in business subjects in ten (10) selecte...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Teaching is an old profession for centuries the teachers has been a reverend individual, a person...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Though teaching and learning are intimately linked processes and are interdependent as well as in...Continue Reading »
10. INFLUENCE OF PARENTAL STATUS ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ABAKALIKI METROPOLIS» Abstract The study sought to ascertain the influence of parental status on students’ academic performance in secondary school in Abakaliki metro...Continue Reading »