Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 69 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The general objective of this study is to determine the impact of entrepreneurial education, personal attitude, social norm and perceived behavioural control on entrepreneurial intentions. Entrepreneurial intention is concerned with the inclination of a person to start an entrepreneurial activity in the future. It is a key determinant of the action of new venture creation determined by exogenous variables such as: Social Norm, Perceive Behavioural Control, and entrepreneurial education among others. Survey design was adopted, and the statistical tool employed comprises of frequency, as well as regression analysis. The study made use of a sample of 210 undergraduate students of Delta State University. The findings show that Personal Attitude, Social Norm, Perceive Behavioural Control and entrepreneurial education have proved to be a primary predictor of future entrepreneurial behaviour, that perceive behavioural control influences positively on entrepreneurial intentions and that personal attitude is positively related to entrepreneurial intentions. It was concluded that entrepreneurship education programs significantly raised student’s intentions toward entrepreneurship by inspiring them to choose entrepreneurial career. The study further suggest that further research could test the actual behaviour of students after intention to ascertain levels of correspondences between intentions and impact using longitudinal survey research design.
1.2 RESEARCH PROBLEM
Despite the importance of entrepreneurship to economic development, the role of students in promoting entrepreneurship remains largely unstudied. Thus a better understanding of the factors that affect students’ and their entrepreneurial intentions could have theoretical and practical implications to policy makers (both the government and university). Lack of empirical evidence on entrepreneurial tendencies and intentions in Nigeria largely informed us in undertaking this unique study. The rising unemployment level is one of the most challenging problems faced by our leaders today, hence the youths are littered everywhere not having jobs to do.
1.3 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
The general objective of this study is to determine the impact of entrepreneurial education, personal attitude, social norm and perceived behavioural control on entrepreneurial intentions (EI).
The specific objectives are to:
1 Determine the impact of personal attitude and EIs among undergraduate students
2 Ascertain the relationship between Social Norm and EI among undergraduate students
3 Access the relationship between Perceive Behavioural Control and EI among undergraduate students
4Determine the impact of entrepreneurial education on entrepreneurial intentions among undergraduate students
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
The study seeks to answer the following research questions:
1 What is the impact of personal attitude and EIs, among undergraduate students?
2 What is the relationship between Social Norm and EI among undergraduate students?
3 What is the relationship between Perceive Behavioural Control and EI among undergraduate students?
4 What is the relationship between entrepreneurial education and entrepreneurial intentions among undergraduate students?
1.5 RESEARCH HYPOTHESES
In order to answer the above mentioned research questions, the following hypotheses were formulated:
HO1 There is no significant impact of personal attitude and EIs among undergraduate students.
HO2 There is no significant relationship between Social Norm and EI among undergraduate students.
HO3 There is no significant relationship between Perceive Behavioural Control and EI among undergraduate.
HO4There is no significant relationship between entrepreneurial education and entrepreneurial intentions among undergraduate students
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. PROBLEM AND PROSPETS OF SMALL SCALE FISH FARMERS IN EDO STATE: A CASE STUDY OF OVIA NORTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNEMNT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The story of aquaculture in Nigeria is essentially the story of catfish culture and the hope of fish supply in Nigeria hang o...Continue Reading »
2. APPRAISAL OF THE IMPACT OF EMPLOYEES HEALTH AND SAFETY ON PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC ABA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Most managers of human resources have the view that the employees are the greatest asset of the o...Continue Reading »
3. ENTREPRENEUR COMPETENCY REQUIRED BY BUSINESS EDUCATION STUDENT IN ESTABLISHING SMALE SCALE VENTURES IN AKWA IBOM STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Entrepreneurship is now seen as an important component within contemporary economic development o...Continue Reading »
4. THE ROLE OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT AS IT’S AFFECTS HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT IN BUSINESS RGANIZATION» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Organisation is made up of people who work towards the attainment of the goals of such organi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Teaching is an old profession for centuries the teachers has been a reverend individual, a person...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A budget is a comprehensive, formal plan that estimates the probable expenditures and revenues for an organization over a specific period. De...Continue Reading »
7. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING COMPUTER INSTRUCTION IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN EZZA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EBONYI STATE.» Abstract This study was centered on strategies for improving computer instruction in secondary schools in Ezza South LGA of Ebonyi State. Computer is ...Continue Reading »
8. SOCIOLOGICAL FACTORS AFFECTING CUSTOMERS’ BEHAVIOUR IN THE MARKETING OF SOME SELECTED CONSUMER’S GOODS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Sociological factor affecting the individual as a customer in marketing of some selected consumer goods is that, the dist...Continue Reading »
9. THE EFFECT OF ADVERTISEMENT ON THE SUCCESS OF A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC, IBADAN)» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Cocoa cola is the world leading oft drink. It is sold in more than one hundred and forty five countries. A total o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION AND STATEMTN OF PROBLEM 1.1 INTRODUCTION. Our present concern about skills development in information and communication t...Continue Reading »