Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 128 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
1.1 Background to the study
Teachers play a vital role in the society. Their impact are felt by the lives of all children from
different backgrounds, including those children with varying levels of understanding, abilities
and those from families that exhibit wide range of cultural and linguistic diversity. Teachers are
educators or instructors saddled with the responsibility of educating children by grooming and
helping them to discover their talents (Rahman, Nabi, Akhter, Saeed& Ajmal, 2011). According
Rahman et’al (2011), teachers have long-lasting impacts on the lives of students who live to
enjoy the knowledge they avail to them. They have good classroom management skills, ensure
good student behaviour, effective study and work habit (Tehseen, 2015).
Adebomi, Olunfunke, Ibitoye and Oluyemisi (2012) noted that although teachers are recruited
mainly to teach, they are also engaged in a wide variety of activities along w
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The primary function of the government or any modern societies includes offering protection to it...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Decision is a choice whereby a person forms a conclusion about a situation. (Costello et al 1963 ...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF INDUSTRIAL CONFLICT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, ABAK BRANCH)» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover Page Title Page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of Contents vi List of Tables viii Lis...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT OF PRODUCT INNOVATION ON THE GROWTH OF A FIRM. (A CASE STUDY OF GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE.)» ABSTRACT For an organization to succeed, their ability lies on the innovation or the development of new products and effectively establish the new pro...Continue Reading »
5. AN ANALYSIS OF THE OPERATION OF THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET (A CASE STUDY OF THE NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE KADUNA BRANCH» ABSTRACT The stock market is a common feature of a modern economy and it is perceived to perform some necessary functions which promote the growth and...Continue Reading »
6. AN EVALUATION OF PRIVATIZATION PROGRAMME AS AN EFFECTIVE TOOLS FOR ENHANCING PRODUCTIVITY PUBLIC ENTERPRISE IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Privatization of state owned enterprises (SOEs) has become a key component of the structural refo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research project is a very crucial study designed to shows Co operative Societies in the development of Economic of Akwa Ibom state. The...Continue Reading »
8. EFFECT OF COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE AT THE ST. MICHAEL’S CATHOLIC HOSPITAL, PRAMSO» ABSTRACT Total compensation is a concept which is not usually given attention in many organisations. Compensation is mostly viewed as cash and therefo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In a modern organization that emphasizes division of labour, the function of manpower recruitment. According to Tolaurien...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Abstract Table of content CHAPTER ONE Background of the study Statement of resear...Continue Reading »