Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Study
Presently, there is an increase search for ways geared towards motivating employees in industry beyond the exercise of economic power in most organization, the job attitudes of employee are in order to make an increase in productivity.
Motivation is an inner driving force that lead to a goal directed behavior it moves an individual to action, motivation offers something of value to the employee in the organization e.g. salary, praise, promotion and the possibility of becoming a permanent employee as reward for acceptable performance while the negative motivation e.g. threat of demotion of performance, termination of appointment. The success of any motivation effort depends on the extent to which the motivation satisfied the need of the individual to whom is intended, any organization should intend to create an environment that would encourage employee satisfy their needs and accomplishing the organizational goals. Most firm nowadays designed fringe benefits like holidays fare, special security etc. It is clear that motivation is one of the factors which urge workers to work efficiently and effectively in the organization. The finding of motivational model can be used to make workers reach the stated objective and goal of an organization is the main aim of an organization and this study.
The understanding of why people behave in a specific ways they are interring related qualities, which are important to managerial effectiveness.
1.2. Statement of Problems
The main problems that lead to the research of the impact or the relevance of motivation on workers performance or productivity are as follows:
1. To determine what motivate workers in a organization.
2. The problem of motivational techniques to be used to motivate workers in their various work places.
3. How effective are the existing motivational techniques on the efficiency of workers.
The research embarks on writing this project as to recommend a venue for solving these problems as follows:
1. Continuous decreasing of productivity.
2. Ineffective productivity.
3. There is reduction in output.
4. Problem of identifying workers needs.
5. Low performance of workers.
6. Problems of selecting the right motivational techniques to be used.
1.3 Purpose of the Study
This analysis has its objectives as follows:
1. To determine if effective communication high worker’s more performance
2. To determine if workers are motivated by the fulfillment of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation performance
3. To determine promotion of workers make workers feel wanted and important in terms of performance
1.4 Research Questions
1. Does effective communication high workers’ moral performance?
2. Are workers motivated by the fulfillment of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation performance?
3. Does promotion of workers make workers feel wanted and important in terms of performance?
1.5 Significance of the Study
The knowledge of the impact of staff motivation productivity is the important study as a manager who uses the right motivational techniques would satisfy his workers in achieving the organizational goals. The project will assts managers in understanding what really motivate workers. It will also help researchers to know that human wants are numerous, but at least some extend need a careful management in order to achieve the stated goal and objectives of an organization
1.6 Scope of the Study
All spheres of organization activities directly utilize the skill and knowledge of employee. Much has been written about how organization should carry out motivation for workers performance activities.
However, one problem linked with this concept of worker motivation in many organizations is the effect of motivation in workers performance in most cases experience in organization shows that most workers are motivated and yet fail to perform to expectation standard set by the organization. How and which should the organization do to motivate workers in order to ensure increase in out put upon most organization in Nigeria. The research study intends to provide answer to the questions.
1.7 Limitation of the Study
In the reason of this project work, there are no doubts the same problems are encountered by researchers which hinder the research study.
i. Financial Constraints: The researcher was faced with financial problem; the researcher could not afford the money to carryout more research work on the subject. .
ii. Lack of Time: Enough time was not given to the researcher to effectively collect enough data for the work.
iii. Inadequate Secondary Data: The secondary data available for the researcher are not enough. This hindered the researcher ability to gather enough information to effectively carryout the research work.
1.8 Profile of Unity Bank
Unity Bank (Nigeria) is a large financial services provided in Nigeria. Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital, Unity Bank also maintains an operations base on Victoria Island in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial capital, as of December 2012, the Bank’s total assets were valued at about US$2.45 billion (NGN: 396 billion), with shareholders equity of approximately US$322 million (NGN: 51.5 billion).
1. Branch Network
As of December 2010, Unity Bank plc, maintained 242 branches in all states of Nigeria with another 25 planned. In December 2010, the bank had the 7 largest branch networks in the country.
The shares of stock exchange, where they trade under the symbol UNITY BANK the detailed shareholding in the bank are not publicly available at this time.
1.9. Definition of Terms
In avoidance of misinterpretation and misconception of ideas from this study, it will be of help to define some of the principle terms used in the course of study.
1. Better Performance: This is the accomplishment of various task assigned to a job by a worker and the result from the motivation of workers.
2. Effective: Producing a desired result conversion process the decision making process of the company e.g. in the board of directors or management input of demand thus refers to• what the workers demanded from management.
3. Motivation: Refers to the activities involved in the satisfaction of workers derived, desire need •and similar force in order to induce them to act in a desire manner towards. achieving goals and objectives.
4. Management: This is human resources of. ‘an organization that is needed to meet its long and short terms needs.’
5. Manpower Planning: This is an undiluted ‘strategy for acquiring, utilizing and maintaining of the human resources of an organization. It entails the acquiring of the right kind of people at the right time and adjusting the revilement to the available supply’.
6. Organizational Efficiency: A process whereby maximum satisfaction is obtained from a given actual of resources. It is output-input relationship which is generally defined in the basis of profit made by the organization. ‘
7. Output of Support: This means that the management goes through the personnel unit toward the provision of the demand of the employee/workers. ‘
8. Total Quality Management: This is a major element in management decision to introduce a strategy aimed at encouraging workers to get it right at first instance, try to also focus on continuous customer satisfaction.
9. The Output: These are the authoritative decision that comes in the form of policies of the input.
10. The Outcome: These are decision and policies made by the board.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) play a vital role in the development of national economy. Due...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Event management is an exciting and growing industry, as well as a unique career opportunity for ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to examine banks, on investments and performance appraisal. It was also to ascertain the problems of using fina...Continue Reading »
4. WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT PRACTICES OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA: A SURVEY OF SELECTED SMES IN THE UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY There exist lots and lots of business ventures that are run by individuals, group of peop...Continue Reading »
5. THE PROCEDURES AND WAYS OF PAYMENT OF PENSION AND GRATITUITY TO RETIRE CIVIL SERVANT IN ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The administration of pension scheme is not a contemporary phenomenal or practice. Memorably, it ...Continue Reading »
» 1.1 Background Of Study Recruitment and Selection is a vital process for every successful organization because having the right staff improves and sus...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 THE PROBLEM AND ITS SETTING Every industry operates within two sets of constraints. Internal constraints are those proble...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.1 Background to the Study Street hawking is a form of selling of goods along the road from one place to the other (Umar 200...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page......................................................................................................................ii C...Continue Reading »
10. EFFECT OF JOB SATISFACTION ON PRODUCTIVITY IN A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Job satisfaction is generally recognize in the organizational behavior field as the most vital an...Continue Reading »